Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Was just coming on to comment on this! According to Hello magazine JCMH is not on the list. They don't comment on his absence - you'd think he doesn't exist. Isn't that reported to be Meghan Markle's worst nightmare? Being erased!
An article in "the sun " mentions them and then goes on to say it is not known if "she" takes part

Reactions: 16
[

He’a an absolute fuckwit and narcissist who marinates daily in his own smugness and views the world through posh woke-tinted spectacles, thereby managing to be both completely wrong and catatonically boring and predictable on absolutely every issue under the sun. His job is basically gaslighting his audience for 3 hours every morning. I will allow that he manage to string his word salad sentences together in quite a clever way, but that’s irrelevant because he has absolutely no interest in genuine discussion, learning or - god forbid - altering his viewpoint on anything. He also does an excited little sniff when someone comes on air who disagrees with him but isn’t very well prepared, like he’s aroused by the smell of blood and is going in for the kill. He’s actually kind of a disturbing person.
I'd never heard of him but just looked him up and he looks both sweaty and threatening :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I did state Camilla Long.:) Still no idea what she’s done though.
She wrote a piece in the Sunday Times today about the Ofcom verdict. I posted it earlier.
Camilla Long writes opinion pieces and reviews tv programmes and is very sharp, funny and witty IMO.

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Notice that the nanny wasn't described as male or female but genderless.
Male and female are not genders. They are sexes and the nanny concerned would definitely have been one of them.

For those interested, Yankee Wally. Recounts an in depth post by Crystal Martin of Quora. Very interesting

I don't usually listen to Yankee Wally because I think she waffles on too much and is always going off on tangents. But I listened to the first 11min30seconds of this one. The woman is a total idiot. She talks in this vlog about how pweirdo's aren't just vile people, they are actually 'converting (the victims) into 'the gaydom' I firmly believe in free speech, she can say what she wants. Just as I can say that her beliefs are ridiculous and belong back in the 1970's.
Won't be listening to her again.

• Wow

Pippa M

VIP Member
And from me too, to both of you. Xx Hope my congrats aren't premature as I seem to have lost the plot on this thread over the last couple of days!
Not sure what happens here but why is ResidentMerkin only a VIP now ass she has already 1760 posts..... I always thought ViP was achieved with 1000 posts. Have they changed to goal posts ?

• Wow
Sorry, on a second look I saw that oddly there was a photo of the Duke of Edinburgh and Harry - but no name(s)!

• Wow
  • Sad

Tattyfilarious

No, he's pissing on them because he's a cat and he wants to set the house on fire or at the very least leave a stinky puddle, bugger up the electrics and irritate his human servants. 🤪Stop making excuses for the little monsters plotting world domination human by doting human.:devilish:
You won't find it so cute when all we humans are locked in cages while cats (spit) pussy patrol and piss on us for shits n giggles.😒
You do know that (as much as I love them) that cats are a conspiracy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Ok, there is a curved arrow visible on laptops too.
It might be up on the top left of your screen. usually next to a little house icon [homescreen] - so if you click on that arrow, it should refresh your page and hopefully the oops will stop happening while you're on that page.

It is a recurring glitch so you may have to do it on other pages in future but hopefully page refresh will sort it for you each time.
On my phone i have to click on the 3 verticle dots, then choose refresh. (the curved arrow thingy)

Reactions: 14