Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippa M

VIP Member
She’s one of David Icke’s lizard people. I bet the forked lizardy tongue flicked out just after that photo was taken 🦎
Glad to see someone else knows about David Icke 's lizard people. I was horrified when I first saw him in UToob,but have become a fan since than and would love to hear /watch /read his take on the Hazzards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
He means Camilla Tominey. Journalist, not our Camilla.
The article was written by Camilla Long, not Tominey.

Too many Camillas spoil the broth....

I have no idea what Camilla Long has done, either. I know Tominey has been targeted with death threats by the Sussex squad. #compassion #kind

• Wow
  • Heart
Well, well, well.....
πŸ™„ So it's a Middleton, or someone's estranged cousin 4836284x removed? Yawn.
Some underpaid Sunshine SucksSussexAss intern is wondering if their entire career will be spent recycling this one bit of non-story...it's moving sooo sloooow it's like watching paint dry one drop at a time per day :sleep:
I thoroughly disagree.
If we are maintaining them with chatter about them, then why has their "Brand team" been hassling tattle to close us down? 😜
Make no mistake, they hate HATE hate anyone daring to challenge their lies and propaganda.
Look at the stuff our sleuths unearth ... they hate it. They want us to go away, but thankfully tattle bosses have bigger bollix and have told them "Fuck off and suck it up buttercup".
You think they want Piers recruiting more followers and support for his campaign to make people see beyond the cute grin to the grifter underneath ? ... or Trevor Coult posting a video of exactly how totally protected Hero Harry was in Afghanistan? No they want all chatter and nnegativity closed down.
They want the puff pieces to stand unchallenged and for folk to believe in their spin, but it's not happening on our watch.:m
Ok ok, I like this. I really wanted to be challenged on this! Because I know folks who say "if h&m bother you so much just stop paying attention; you are keeping the gossip train alive, and their brand alive just by thinking of them." Sort of like American leftists who have what we call TDS, they have to bring up Trump in lit.er.al.ly every conversation they have and somehow it keeps his image thriving in American daily life, even though the guy doesn't hold office and isnt important to anything material day to day.

So I started thinking they were right, because DM articles about the SusSixes garner thousands of comments in mere hours. Would DM keep posting all these generic bits of non-journalism, "from unnamed sources," if this wasn't so? So how is the controversy not the main thing keeping them in the news?
Sorry, def not "fine" in any shape or form. :mad:
She can write whatever crap she likes about Hero Harry but our real Royals are off limits, especially Brenda..
Even dopey nuttier-than-squirrel-shit Fergie knew that.
PS. I'm sorry if I appear to be picking on you today, but our views are so diametrically opposed it's unreal.:unsure:
Haha, my "fine" was mos def a sarcastic "fine," tho it's not terribly obvious.

Initial reviews of The Wench's Bench were entertaining enough, but then when I dug deeper and saw it ultimately failed because it doesn't even fit the criteria of a children's book, well, I was howling laughing over that realization. It's ok to be wrong but she just always gets it SO wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I know he looks miserable in that picture and he is a handful etc,, but he is actually the most loving cat. He is currently on my knee having a cuddle. of all that cats I have had he gives me the most loving
Awwww mine doesn't really do sitting on laps, he did the other day for over half an hour and it made my day.

• Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Wow wow wow .. 😑.. seriously out of order portraying PW like this ... Hurtful to PW, he has spoken out about racism in football etc , and scoffing at comments about skin colour? I bloody doubt it ..why the vendetta against him? I hope he can take some sort of legal action against this shite
Prince William is villain for 'not speaking on racism' in new TV film #
OMG he is wearing a β€˜dad’ cardigan 🀣🀣🀣 his profile in the photo reminds me of something else πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ Off to find it

• Haha
  • Wow

recollectionsmayvary

I wonder how much of a donation H got from the billionaire for Vaxaid (H couldn't stick around for his Grandma's birthday because of the meeting) and if it went through Archehole.
Have the financials been released for Archehole yet or are they in a State charities do not have to submit accounts.
NO charity is exempt from submitting accounts/taxes although ridiculous loopholes make what passes for law in this country farcical. In addition to that cut, the rate each donor may cuts varies from state to state (as does tax rate in some cases! 🍌🍌🍌🍌) 13% in California vomit 6% and no tax; hmmm. 🀠 Naturally all conditions favor the terrible two (both privileged by wealth regardless of race or class!) None of the requirements will ever he broken as the alleged crook person(s) reside outside Delaware (US's Switzerland LOOPHOLE fun & games!)
https://howtostartanllc.com/form-a-nonprofit/delaware-compliant#9

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

MistyWoods

VIP Member
That's been very well written and speaks volumes. It is the trash society that feeds Madam and for what reason? Until they can find someone else to brow beat for telling the truth (from Murky Meg to us Tattlers) or indeed worship in their strange world.
I agree!! So very well written! It could be a professional article if only the truth would be printed.

• Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
Could the journalist mentioned in the latest popbitch be Scobie?

Which constantly-embattled journalist risks yet another controversy if the photos of him dressed as Vicky Pollard trying to self-administer an intimate douche ever find a national audience?
That would be fucking epic πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
As promised from last night πŸ₯°πŸ™‚ x.

View attachment 752180

View attachment 752181

Oh and for the last time hopefully this year...last hot day today πŸ₯΅

It's too hot πŸ₯΅πŸ˜„

View attachment 752193
If it's any consolation Pom it's raining here in Ireland this eve
Continuing an earlier theme [clockwork] -

Now a contribution to the Prince Philip documentary has been allowed, work continues apace on Harry's script.......

View attachment 752828
I love the continual green dress theme!

• Haha
Hi Chita, I'm on a new laptop. I did get on my old one but it stills happens on this one. It's just annoying as it is nice to quote peoples posts. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy as an old pensioner.....hello @nuttynanna I think we are the same...lol!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
Don't know if I have a pic of him when he was really little... well I do somewhere but have changed computers since then... will see if I can find one..
just got out my old windows laptop and Andy's baby pics are on it... will have to transfer them to my Mac tomorrow..

• Heart

WallacesDog

*"Their claims get more absurd and hysteric ever time and brought them certainly no new supporters, even their copied stuff falls flat… they are sunken to the same level as her family, Fergie and Uncle Garry."*
Absolutely feicin' spot on. 'Same level as uncle Gary' had me spitting out the vino laughing and thumping my foot off the floor in applause.
Bravo πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Well the Queen's Birthday public holiday has no relation to tax. The equation would be something along the lines of the number of taxpayers and dollar amount of tax and then what proportion of that tax goes to the royals. Commonwealth countries all (?) have a Queen's birthday public holiday, it's not relevant to the calculation.
UK doesn't have a specific Queens birthday bank holiday.

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I'm guessing it's all made up bullshit. The usual narrative being pushed that Diana was used and abused by the nasty royals who were all horrible to her.

I'm sick to death of this one sided shite.
Diana was a saint and they are all terrible people πŸ™„ Personally I believe that there was fault on both sides, but nobody is perfect. Jeez I just wish people would stop trying to make diana into a saint and eternal victim like Smeg.
What's happened to Pearl with the old brown noser and his rent an arse sidekick??

They really are throwing it all out there and what self respecting squaddie would buy her poxy oat biscuits, I wonder what she binds them with and bet it's not milk!

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Can my cat join the cat army? He is driving me mad with biting all cables and trying to pee on them?

Edit: Sorry forgot to add that this is Winston - has IBS and often not a happy chappy so keeps me on my toes
Winston looks like a little sod so welcome Winston to CAS but you will need the discipline that Sir Tom insists on so shape up you fucker and piss where you are told to piss.

Biting on cables I think is called Mica my Bonnie used to do that and even up to 5 years after she died we still found every cable bitten, you can buy a box thing for all your cables he is pissing on them cos he likes the smell

• Haha
  • Wow