Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Written in May 2019
So fits in with being pregnant with Farchie. Suspect RF refused to pay for her to go to 'cure her mental health problems' so, out of spite, she advertises it on her site even though members of the RF are not supposed to do things like that.

Reactions: 20
How to find out what's going on in monteshithole. Replace the chickens with australian musk ducks. They won't notice and it seems this one learned from its caretaker. So if we don't learn anything about the evil pair maybe Pablo can smuggle out secret messages. #freepablo

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mairag

Chatty Member
If his memoirs are due out in December, that means they were submitted to the publisher around the time of the Oprah interview and written immediately after their bolting. Granted, they probably got special treatment, but it is usually a minimum of 6 months, but more like a year, for a submitted manuscript to go through editing, layout, printing, etc. I can’t imagine Random House would be so stupid as t not have their legal team throughly vet it, nor to let the royal legal team look at it…but maybe they would. Perhaps that is why we got the leak about the Queen’s legal team standing at the ready (because they never got to review it)

Also, publishers release their winter and spring publishing lists well in advance so that booksellers can place orders and they know how many to print (don’t want to end up with a pile of unsold books) and so that the marketing team can do its job, Its not on their winter list (it is not unknown for books to be moved around, but it is usually to a later list) Ironically, Penguin Random House’s current new releases includes one entitled “Feminism Against the Family: Full Surrogacy Now” At the very least, we should have seen a cover.

I would still love to see the contract.

Also, we have proof at TW bought a bunch of her own books or it was purely a vanity project. The author generally get about 10-20 books for free from the publisher. Anything over that, the author has to buy. She had more than that number on her desk during her 40 for 40 call.

Dont forget all the ones she very publicly gave away as well - if they were from her 'free' stash, then the ones on the desk were deffo extra-buys!

Reactions: 19

LadyMuck

VIP Member
DanjaZone. Odd how this Lifetime crap appears same day as HMQs funeral details are leaked. Doesn't think smeg and h have had the jab as they would've milked it with a photo op.

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Have to say I stopped watching her videos ages ago because they've got worse instead of better during the last year. She needs to be better organised in her presentation and rambles on far too long now for me to be bothered.
I know I shouldn't say this but although I have only listened a few times she always sounds half pissed, do not listen to most of them but she seems to slur sometimes.

Does anyone think this or just me being cynical again???

So Hazbeen's book is being released in time for the Christmas market? In the hope that more people will buy it presumably. Lets hope it doesn't turn into Harry's Christmas Annual. :LOL: :LOL:
Hazznos Annual Whinefest with the wailing, winging whore😭😭😭

So Hazbeen's book is being released in time for the Christmas market? In the hope that more people will buy it presumably. Lets hope it doesn't turn into Harry's Christmas Annual. :LOL: :LOL:
Hazznos Annual Whinefest with the wailing, winging whore😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Just thinking about Harry juggling in the background.
Then I remembered Meghan being interviewed in a building with lots of glass…and Harry in the background carrying Archie (allegedly)

not sure what I’m getting at, but there is some odd connection that is puzzling me

• Wow

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I watched the last part of the film The Queen the other day. The end part where she meets Tony B’liar’ after all of the Diana drama. She turned to him and said ‘1 in 4 wanted the end of the monarchy‘ ( words to that affect) and he said ‘yes but only for a very short time’. Struck me then that as much as I loath him TB did have a good grasp of public opinion at that time in history which I really don’t think Buffoon Boris has. I doubt he would have the backbone to tell her even if he had the slightest idea - which IMO he doesn’t - what TRF need is someone to tell them straight what she must do, it is no use being the proverbial ostrich any longer and hoping it will all blow over.
The crux is that we pay for them to live this life and I do not see/feel/hear any of them reaching out to say we are listening and will act.
As each day passes I am genuinely questioning why I should keep paying taxes (not that I have much choice where my money goes) for their upkeep. Am grumpy-poos today and so fed up with Mr and Mrs BS spewing away with no recourse. Rant over 😬
ps Even if there is any truth that ‘they’ are down to their last millions and hitting skid row - I would lay good money her and Dorito’s millions haven’t been touched and are very safely hidden away. I hope she has bled him dry and TQ/PC tell him to do one and spin if Hazzno asks to be bailed out 🥴
Isn't the statistic something like 68p per year in tax towards the royals? I get the rage about taxes but I'm not sure it goes to them,

Can anyone remember another Oprah interview being called out where so much untruth was picked up?

She must have been in on it. The faked 'British' headlines, the three day before marriage, the lack of titles being normal. Staff allegedly telling her about the moonbump. No way would she have not known all this.

I wonder what made her go down that path for H&M.
She knows what sells. The interview got extremely high ratings.

• Sick

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
Thank you Spangly for the new title and Kev1974 for starting the new thread.
[/QUOTE]
Escaping the palace:
Huh, how is it possible to find two such really bad actors to play the plastic ones? FFS the film compares the RF to the mafia. If that were true the sixes would be sleeping with the fishes. Do you think there is a scene where they wake up with head of hairy's polo pony in the film?
If only they were the Mafia. One can but dream. 💤

• Haha
  • Heart