Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Not sure what happens here but why is ResidentMerkin only a VIP now ass she has already 1760 posts..... I always thought ViP was achieved with 1000 posts. Have they changed to goal posts ?
I think there may have been some confusion between the 2 gringos me and #YeltsinsTank as I've been VIP since March 25th of this year (teehee I checked to make sure)

still always like a good excuse for champagne 🍾! Cheers!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Male and female are not genders. They are sexes and the nanny concerned would definitely have been one of them.

I don't usually listen to Yankee Wally because I think she waffles on too much and is always going off on tangents. But I listened to the first 11min30seconds of this one. The woman is a total idiot. She talks in this vlog about how pweirdo's aren't just vile people, they are actually 'converting (the victims) into 'the gaydom' I firmly believe in free speech, she can say what she wants. Just as I can say that her beliefs are ridiculous and belong back in the 1970's.
Won't be listening to her again.
Cassandra I could not even make it past 2 minutes. The bloggers that talk in a monotone voice seem to affect me more than Lady C's high pitched laugh.
I remember YW daughter called the cops because she could not reach her and they are no longer talking. It turned out YW had drank enough for 3 people and gone to sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Laughably bad indeed. And why does he have a Welsh accent?

In terms of “good for us or them”, surely the problem for H&M is that at this point they’re never going to get any new fans. It really is sort of statistically impossible. Hg Tudor pointed this out a few episodes ago on his ongoing series about Harry’s Wife. Anyone who’s going to like them already likes them, and because they have no discernible creative talent they’re never going to convert anyone new. With performers or artists it’s perfectly possible (in fact probably essential) that a new film or album has the potential to bring on board new fans. But nobody is ever going to say “I’ve always found Harry unbearable but his latest 3 minute diatribe about vaccines has made me really appreciate his talent and charisma”. In fact the opposite is much more likely to happen - with every meaningless pronouncement or whining interview, they run the risk of overexposure and potentially pissing off the people who still support them. That includes this Lifetime thing.

It’s the law of diminishing returns at this point - there’s only one direction of travel for these two and the only interesting thing about them is exactly how the whole thing will play out. 🍿

BIB love it!

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Camillia is quite a nasty piece of work (imo). I don't doubt she could easily slip into the mindset of Meg. Thanks for post tho. x
Please could you explain how Camilla Long is a nasty piece of work? I’m not being argumentative, I genuinely have no idea what she has done. Thank you.

• Wow
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
He will sit behind Meghan's desk wearing a white vest with a sweater tied loosely around his shoulders and he will wear the cabbage hat worn by Mellissa mcNotfunny and we will catch a glimpse of Meghan juggling his balls outside the window.
Nah She will lift her ‘I luff Phil’ tee short and show her saggy tits 😀

I think most of it has already been filmed and they will probably use older footage of Friar Tuck talking about PP, i doubt there will be anything from him filmed since he buggered off with psycho
Unless he filmed it during the missing hours after the statue unveiling 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Morning,

I don’t come on here very often but I saw Harry pop up recently to give another speech and of course the recent Ofcom ruling. Can’t Harry ever keep quiet, does he need to have an opinion on everything? Can they not pay him to shtum?

The more he speaks the more deranged and deluded he appears and of course bitter and twisted. He has either been indoctrinated or has been held to ransom by his wife.

Why still has the Queen or Prince Charles not done anything? When I do or say something wrong my mum will have a can’t with me. As Mrs Merton used to say, “let’s have a heated debated”. There are no debates with this couple, just listen to us spout and if you don’t agree with us you’re racist or sexist.

In the olden days I can imagine this pair going through the streets and having chamber pots emptied upon them. Now I don’t advocate doing this but at least we can talk about their actions.

Cheers
I would love to throw piss at them!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Congrats on becoming VIP's to @YeltsinsTank and @ResidentMerkin ❤ Well done both of you :)
And from me too, to both of you. Xx Hope my congrats aren't premature as I seem to have lost the plot on this thread over the last couple of days!
That bloody marine iguana triggered me worse than NoBalls hooves trigger and now I see his fugly iguana face everywhere. The sound of his claws on rock takes me back to my cruel childhood when I was forced to live wild with marine iguanas in the Galapagos scavenging for algae. (Of course my triggering is as valid and real as Noballs's)

A bit cryptic - is it the elephant in the room (see by his left ear) 🐘 🤔
He looks more and more like a Thunderbird puppet and his dyed hair looks like he has had some clip ins added for volume - Twunt 😀
You could be onto something here Carpe with the cryptic elephant. It could also mean cryptically that Scrotus:

1. Has a memory like an elephant
2. Is hung like an elephant
3. His journalistic integrity is endangered like the elephant
4, The men in Grey suits... are .... grey like the elephant
5. Bull elephants mate for life and he will forever be true to SkidMarkElephant Anderson
6. So, he is a lone bull elephant, away from the herd and permantly in musth
7. The elephant in the room is he's an ocean-going turd but nobody's actually printed it
8. Grey is the new black & white, the biracial Iranian Highlander Farsi Haggis Scrotus Scobus.
Or all of the above.

• Haha
  • Heart

jayjay82

The look on that face! It's a good job his eyes are't lasers - you'd be a small pile of dust in 5 seconds 🤣View attachment 745864
ETA
@jayjay82 hope you don't mind I took the liberty of adding a close up of bitchy turtle's face to show fellow Tattlers what I mean - I just love him ❤
of course I don't mind him being exposed haha
tbh he always looks like PWB has just given a speech in front of him

I have terrapins too 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
They are gorgeous 💕🤗

• Haha
  • Heart

Mairag

Chatty Member
I’m hoping they told 6 and all the press ‘no spouses’ to stop any appearance from HFEW but then when you watch the programme there are contributions from
Kate, Camilla, Sophie
when it is too late for HFEW to do anything about being excluded.
I actually hope that doesn't happen as it would feed the narrative of "poor Meghan" "racism" "royal family is mean" yadda yadda.
If it did happen it would dominate the news cycle for ages to the detriment of PP remembrance 😥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Beautiful baby 😘😘💞💞
Baby? OMG is this a kitten? When it grows up it will eat half a cow a day! It looks like Pantherus domesticus vulgaris to me, and dangerous. Do you want the emergency number of the local zoo @Diamond Mel ????
Harrigan I am not very eloquent either and like you speak from the heart, some very clever Tattlers on here and I am not one of them but every opinion is worthy and I speak a whole load of rude, crude profanities and don't really care.

Do not put yourself down just be true to yourself that's what counts❤❤

I haven't had much to say since Saturday as I have felt very ill with a violent stomach bug and today is the first time I have been able to eat anything, just slept on and off for 3 days but feeling much better today so hope to be back in force.

Scooby is a malicious, murky, malevolent arsehole.

He is a sick and twisted little pervert and fits the criteria of the King and Qween of Cuntdom

I found Celts view very interesting and it seems she is not keen on PC and although I felt too rough to listen to all of it I got the impression she would like William to be next in line or did I read her wrong wonder how If the other Tattlers felt the same.

Bit odd though that W and C moving to Windsor
Glad you are on the mend Nutty. Pack cats all around you and listen to them purr while you have medicinal nips of brandy. The world will right itself in no time. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Well sometimes it works but I couldn't find what you said, on my laptop but hey ho it's fine! I an a dinosaur when it comes to the internet! I've just got a new phone and it's taken me a whole day to sort it out. But I won't be giving up, I will get there! In my young day a landline was a new thing!lol!!!

• Heart
  • Haha