Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the PP special is to be contaminated by the foul stench of of the sixes. If the sixwife is present, we should be able to tell how old the footage is by which nose incarnation is present. It could be more difficult if it is just hairy, unless we get a full view of his bald pate. Hairy seems to use some type of product to mask his bald spot so that is not a definitive marker for timeframe. The inclusion of the sixes who spewed lies and hatred whilst PP was dying is sickening, Yes I know randy andy is included, he is also a disgrace. However, he has never bad mouthed the RF.

Let's hope they don't forget to show footage of the sixwife's exquisite wreath with her hand written note sent at great sacrifice from the heavily pregnant, delicate flower with whom PP shared such a special relationship. Remember people, this is not to honor PP, it is to shine a light on the brilliant beacon of hope known as HRH Princess Meaghan rightful heir to the british throne. She is here to service(oh yacht girl...) the world-or just the really rich or influential persons that can herp her on her quest to be the most famous woman in the world.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She didn't know PP. She hardly even met him (5 or 6 times tops) and spent no real time with him. We know he loathed her. She better not be given any speaking time.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
really rich or influential persons that can herp her on her quest to be the most famous woman in the world.
[/QUOTE]

Howling at "can herp her" - she brings a lot of baggage, and I can only guess at herpes... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
More of HG Tudor’s narc analysis of HW. He’s now going through some of our favourite video clips providing a dissection of her narcissistic behaviour. Interesting and at times hilarious.

How she slaps away the hand of the gentleman who wants to help her out of the car at her wedding😱. Not seen this before.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So sorry, I was trying to post something else; anyway that was our Finn McCool - best dog in the world. RIP 💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Can my cat join the cat army? He is driving me mad with biting all cables and trying to pee on them?

Edit: Sorry forgot to add that this is Winston - has IBS and often not a happy chappy so keeps me on my toes
Ahhh another black cat, mine is just the same, a right miserable fucker, my 15 year old son was not happy to discover he'd tit in his school bag the other week 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Another recruit for the cat army! This is Ringo. He’s a bit of an old codger now at 14, but you wouldn’t really know it except he doesn’t jump high walls any more.
7A1BD89F-F7DF-4D89-8AD3-5180AB0AD4DD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Our grandson is bi-racial, I'm as happy as a pig in muck; Our arrogant eldest son found a beautiful, kind Asian girl who challenges his nonsense - I'm privileged to have her as a daughter in-law

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Ahhh another black cat, mine is just the same, a right miserable fucker, my 15 year old son was not happy to discover he'd tit in his school bag the other week 😂
I know he looks miserable in that picture and he is a handful etc,, but he is actually the most loving cat. He is currently on my knee having a cuddle. of all that cats I have had he gives me the most loving

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She didn't know PP. She hardly even met him (5 or 6 times tops) and spent no real time with him. We know he loathed her. She better not be given any speaking time.
Even if she doesn't speak what is the betting her hostage husband utters the words " my wife and I"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I know he looks miserable in that picture and he is a handful etc,, but he is actually the most loving cat. He is currently on my knee having a cuddle. of all that cats I have had he gives me the most loving
Awwww mine doesn't really do sitting on laps, he did the other day for over half an hour and it made my day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Following links on Twitter I came across the website from which I'll be getting all my Christmas presents - <recollectionsmayvary.co.uk> it has loads of mugs for every taste featuring her majesty and what they refer to as "the sentence of the century". At first I thought it was a pity no money was going to charity but then I thought well it'll be the same amount as if Archewell were selling them, in fact more because the company will pay tax!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Continuing an earlier theme [clockwork] -

Now a contribution to the Prince Philip documentary has been allowed, work continues apace on Harry's script.......

harry and kids clockwork control room.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Can my cat join the cat army? He is driving me mad with biting all cables and trying to pee on them?

Edit: Sorry forgot to add that this is Winston - has IBS and often not a happy chappy so keeps me on my toes
Winston looks like a little sod so welcome Winston to CAS but you will need the discipline that Sir Tom insists on so shape up you fucker and piss where you are told to piss.

Biting on cables I think is called Mica my Bonnie used to do that and even up to 5 years after she died we still found every cable bitten, you can buy a box thing for all your cables he is pissing on them cos he likes the smell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
@DollyBlue how does he have IBS and did the Vet tell you?? My Bonnie who used to do cables was diagnosed with a heart problem and despite £5000 in Vet bills she died, I don't know if there is a link but next time Winston goes to the Vet get his heart checked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.