Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved that interview - there were times when I wondered if she thought she was on the radio, why else did she pull those very telling faces only to reply much more diplomatically?! It's probably true that Prince Charles will be forever the man who hurt Diana but I am sure American politicians will still visit London and Buckingham Palace. Also by the time Charles becomes king he will have little interest in making several royal visits halfway across the world, William and Catherine will probably do so. I think Camilla gets travel sick, so yet another reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hazno "will appear" from Monteshithole with Smegzie holding his arm up his back til he says what she wants... either that or it will be cobbled together old footage. My money's on the latter.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
He will sit behind Meghan's desk wearing a white vest with a sweater tied loosely around his shoulders and he will wear the cabbage hat worn by Mellissa mcNotfunny and we will catch a glimpse of Meghan juggling his balls outside the window.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Hope he minds his manners and tears up the script The Wife wrote for him...
duck me pink what are the RF doing?? they probably think he will whinge if he is not asked and wonder if it's being said from over there or is this their mouthing off for the meeting and christening, I seriously hope it's not!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think most of it has already been filmed and they will probably use older footage of Friar Tuck talking about PP, i doubt there will be anything from him filmed since he buggered off with psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Would love someone to ask H, so why did you think it was a good idea to do the,OW interview when your beloved grandfather was dying in hospital

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think most of it has already been filmed and they will probably use older footage of Friar Tuck talking about PP, i doubt there will be anything from him filmed since he buggered off with psycho
They very probably have been producing something since about one or two years ago. I mean, everyone knew this birthday was coming up and you can very easily just re-name those productions, cut in a bit funeral and some updates talking heads/statements.

Reactions: 32
They very probably have been producing something since about one or two years ago. I mean, everyone knew this birthday was coming up and you can very easily just re-name those productions, cut in a bit funeral and some updates talking heads/statements.

Yes i think i read that it was meant to be for his 100th but obviously had to be delayed and altered slightly. like you say it would only need a bit of tweaking

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I would imagine so, since it was supposed to have been aired in June, so it was probably filmed quite some time ago.

Reactions: 23
This is why some of us are growing fed up with the RF. While Harry has every right to remember his grandfather, giving him the curtesy of inclusion and a platform along loyal and senior royals does not serve nor benefit the RF. He has been invited back twice since the soap Oprah but that hasn't humbled him in anyway, in fact, they've become worse in their attacks on the RF. The harkle truth bombs will continue to drop and this will be yet another a nice pr moment for Markle to flaunt to US even if she doesn't feature

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
As promised from last night 🥰🙂 x.

Resizer_16310616186211.jpg

Resizer_16310616186210.jpg

Oh and for the last time hopefully this year...last hot day today 🥵

It's too hot 🥵😄

Resizer_16311218784720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes i think i read that it was meant to be for his 100th but obviously had to be delayed and altered slightly. like you say it would only need a bit of tweaking
I was wondering if they had him say his piece whilst he was here for the funeral. Sat between Charles and,William. But then I realised hell would freeze over before William would be within a mile of him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually am more disgusted by Hazzno than the Old Bat! He’s loathsome, odious, crass, stupid, traitorous, cowardly, pretentious, entitled, bad tempered, and undisciplined. Oh, and green with envy! And when he was a small child/baby I often wondered why his eyes were so close together? And I had no malice towards him then at all. Well, now I know! He’s not the brightest crayon in the box and that’s putting it mildly.

Can,t they edit him out. Or at least introduce him as the ginger bleep
I adore the name of ginger bleep for Hazznoballs! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.