Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MistyWoods

VIP Member
@freda19 Apologies; to clarify I am THRILLED they were given the cut by the Obamas; I'm just grumpy Twatty McCuntflaps won't STFU for ANY holiday weekend. I know the PR & lawyers lack all respect for decency but give the rest of us a few days from the abuse 😉)! 😘 I'm just injured, grumpy and over all this celebrity culture BS. Take 90% of anything posted down to my own 💩
Sorry you're not feeling well. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Silbee

VIP Member
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/09/blind-item-4_7.html#disqus_thread

Can anyone copy/paste this blind item please?

Basically someone claiming William has cheated with an actress but the comments don't believe it. One of the comments says:

Who is the Mr Bidwell?
I just put a search in for 'Prince Harry and Mr. Bidwell' and this came up!

• Wow

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Honestly, the Christmas Annual was one of my favourite parts of Christmas. I used to have The Bash St Kids and The Beano annuals.

Do you think Hazno's Annual will have a dot to dot reveal of the phantom dollies? Lili's first picture!
With free crayons included to colour a drawing of a bench

• Haha
  • Heart

Mairag

Chatty Member
Don't forget to vote for Piers Morgan in the NTA tv awards here.

You have to skip through a bunch of other categories to get to his category (TV Presenter) and then carry on to the end and put a nonsense made up email address in at the last step but it just takes a minute or two.

He deserves a reward for taking on Smeghan and winning one battle in the war, here is one way we can repay him. And as an extra bonus, if he wins that category it means that Drink Driver and Dec, and other ITV This Morning twunts, DON'T win yet again.

As well as making Princess Pinocchio's plates and teacups fly if he wins, it will also piss off Scrotie, Shola, and all the other Sussex Squad thugs, it's basically win - win - win - win.

(Also worth choosing any of the Entertainment nominees other than Drink Driver And Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway while you're there, I went for Taskmaster on that one).

Voting is closed 😥 Only managed to vote once 😥
(better than nothing I suppose)

• Wow
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
My ex oh bent down in front of my dog and startled him so my boy bit him on his forehead. There was a lot of blood so I was kind enough to take him to the local community hospital for a few stitches. The question of ‘either the dog goes or I do’ was never mentioned as ex oh knew my answer - ‘see ya useless fuckwit ex-OH’

The Harkles seem to me to both be guilty of animal cruelty - as evidenced here by Tattlers - this is one of the many facts about them that makes my blood boil - I imagine Hazzno took great pleasure pursuing his love of blood sports and hunting here and in SA. (I think his first ‘blooding’ was reported in the press here)

Can American tattlers answer wether Hazzno can apply for a gun licence ? Under some kind of ‘diplomatic’ (stated loosely) agreement? I know when POTUS visits the UK the Home Office issues special gun exemption licences for their security to be armed so wondered if this may work the other way - although I also imagine as he has admitted MH issues he probably would be refused one anyway. Doesn’t stop her applying though so they could have some in their home already.
I AM NOT A LAWYER.

They might have them in their home since Meghan is a citizen, but as for Haz having a carry permit, I'm out of my league because I don't know California carry law.

According to the ATF:

An alien legally in the U.S. is not prohibited from purchasing firearms unless the alien is admitted into the U.S. under a nonimmigrant visa and does not meet one of the exceptions as provided in 18 U.S.C. 922(y)(2), such as possession of a valid hunting license or permit.

[18 U.S.C. 922 (d)(5), (g)(5) and (y)(2); 27 CFR 478.11 and 478.32(a)(5) ]

This says nothing about carrying a gun on your person or in your car, which is one of the big concerns here. It's also a federal law, which means state by state it may vary. I think we have a lawyer who comes here from time to time so I'm going to shut up before I really start looking stupid.

Goonerlady

My Lola did resemble you, Pom Bear! ❤🧡🐕🥰😍 She was a woolly (i.e., long-haired) Shiba Inu. My boy Shiba looks a bit more like you, since he has shorter hair like a typical Shiba. Infinitely better looking gingers than H could ever hope to be! 😂

Thanks you, Goonerlady! 🥰 I don’t have children, so my pups are my kids. We’re getting a puppy at the end of October. I’m very excited about it, and am hopeful my boy isn’t going to be a mister crankypants about it. 🐕 Unlike H&M, I will proudly post photos of my (fur)children and won’t demand that they receive titles, security paid for by my in-laws, or a christening at Windsor by the Archbishop of Canterbury. 😆
I like what you did there in bringing it back to H&M.I have children but my dogs are part of the family.My oldest is deaf now and follows me everywhere.Would love to see pics of your new pup when you get him/her.Saw two retriever pups this morning they were so cute

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Honestly, the Christmas Annual was one of my favourite parts of Christmas. I used to have The Bash St Kids and The Beano annuals.

Do you think Hazno's Annual will have a dot to dot reveal of the phantom dollies? Lili's first picture!
I used to get the Beano too.

• Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
A Dutchman was looking into birds that can be taught to vocalise. He came across a 34 year old paper about a handraised Australian Musk duck that had picked up a few words from its carer.
So he tracked down the recordings of this duck, "You bloody fool" was it's call.

OT as H is a bloody fool for falling for Smegatrons wiles (roast chicken).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Saw this on twitter and screenshotted. Its all about what some of the bloggers have been put through by the sussex squad
View attachment 749687View attachment 749688View attachment 749689View attachment 749691
I worry about Yankee Wally. I remember a couple of months ago when she was having problems with the sugars and she went quiet for a few days or a week while deciding to go to Tumblr or another platform.
Wally then did a video and said that people could follow other H and M bloggers, she then rattled off their names and she was also scrolling through the list on her screen. I cannot remember if she said which platform they were on; youtube, Facebook etc. I think she even mentioned some that had changed their blogger name.

• Sad
  • Wow
Can anyone remember when was it that these two noxious pinheads made the super insulting statement about the "older generation" essentially calling everyone over the age of 40 useless? I'm introducing a fellow gringo to the sheer pukiness of these two and everything they stand for - seh was drawn to them for dickhead's GQ pontification speech, thinking "What the actual fuck? who is this guy and who does he think he is talking about stuff about which he knows the square root of fuck all"?
I mean she knows who PH is and all that, but has only come to realise his shenanigans. She is up in arms with the BMA's latest threat to encourage 12 yr olds to defy their parents and get the vaxx without or in spite of their parents' position on the matter, saying "12 yr olds are mature enough to make that decision".
I sense that the next WE conference that dickhead and his wife will be hosting will probably encourage the same rhetoric.

Think this is what you were referring to :rolleyes:
They really are a pair of 'what Freda says'.

• Heart
I agree. It's totally corrupt but that's not a new thing. People have been buying knighthoods for centuries. The Honours System is not a club that I would want to be part of. I'm always impressed by the ones who don't want the awards, like David Bowie who refused a knighthood.
I didn't know he'd turned one down. Go him.

Can you imagine Sir David Bowie? All sorts of wrong 😂 😂 😂

• Heart

Mairag

Chatty Member
My pussies are ready for Patrol! My tuxedo kitty is always on high alert (when it's food time - so the lure of roast chicken will keep him on his toes) and my tortie girl will give the 6's what they really deserve - total disregard. She is the mistress of aloofness! She will turn her snooty little nose up and walk right the pair as if they don't even exist!

View attachment 753389 View attachment 753382
No disrespect to your cute tuxedo boy, but your tortie girl is GEORGEOUS ♥💕

• Heart