Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Well the Queen's Birthday public holiday has no relation to tax. The equation would be something along the lines of the number of taxpayers and dollar amount of tax and then what proportion of that tax goes to the royals. Commonwealth countries all (?) have a Queen's birthday public holiday, it's not relevant to the calculation.
I didn't know that, but every country has public holidays, mostly for slightly spurious reasons. Certainly in Australia we have a Queen's birthday holiday.
Slight non sequitur to assume it's a royal expense.
The ONLY people in the UK who are paid for a day's holiday celebrating the Queen's birthday are civil servants. No one else is. The Civil Service is paid by the taxpayer. Our wages come out of the taxes. So if we are paid to celebrate the Queens birthday and that money comes out of taxes, doesn't that make it relevant to the calculation? It may not be a 'royal expense' but it's a privilege given to a few because of the Sovereign's birthday. How do you think people who aren't civil servants feel about that? Why are they paying for me to have the day off?
But no one says 'We have to pay for upkeep of property and security etc etc for the Royal Family and of course we have to pay for the Sovereigns birthday but we won't tell the public that bit so lets seperate it.'
They don't tell the public that because the public would be highly pissed off.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Anyone else getting ads on here for AliPearl hair wigs?

Latest Murky Meg

Off topic Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud has died

• Sad

vretch

VIP Member
When I first clicked on this I thought it was a sketch from a comedy program and kept waiting for the punch line.
It’s suppose to be a drama, isn’t it? I laughed so hard watching just the clips except the car crash one of course that was disgusting.

• Haha

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Well, knock me over with a feather

• Haha

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
I've been binge watching documentaries about cults and there's no doubt in my mind that PHFW is employing similar techniques on no6.

• Wow

Spring2020

Chatty Member
We all said an indication of a looming harkle divorce would be anti harry blinds. Perhaps this is the start of it. one can only hope though the fame crazed narc would never let go of her docile meal ticket:)

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I'm no better - I've only ever suggested one thread title and that was about three posts before the end of a thread so nobody had time to vote on it. Have to admit I'm not that good at thinking them up so will leave it to those are.
Same, I'm useless lol

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Fine, provided she gets the memo that a children's book is supposed to appeal to CHILDREN and help to educate/illuminate CHILDREN...not the Sussex Squaddie parent who buys it, and not the navel-gazing illiterate hack who writes it.
Sorry, def not "fine" in any shape or form. :mad:
She can write whatever crap she likes about Hero Harry but our real Royals are off limits, especially Brenda..
Even dopey nuttier-than-squirrel-shit Fergie knew that.

PS. I'm sorry if I appear to be picking on you today, but our views are so diametrically opposed it's unreal.:unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart

Lady_H

VIP Member
More of HG Tudor’s narc analysis of HW. He’s now going through some of our favourite video clips providing a dissection of her narcissistic behaviour. Interesting and at times hilarious.

• Heart
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
I think the answer should be an official and direct from the horse's mouth "its a hard "no" from One due to the source of several leaks and dangerous fabrications having been confirmed - but will not be named except it wasnt PP or One"

Petty but fuck them
Definitely not. Far too harsh of a response. 'Grey rock' has served us well, long may it last.

• Heart