Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is stunning and now a member of CAS, an honourary member and especially if he pisses like a racehorse😸😸😸😸
Can't believe when I got him almost 8 yrs ago he was so tiny he could sit in my hand.. I had to lift him to the top of his scratching post....lol by the age of 6 months he was bigger than his father... he was the runt of the litter and ended up being the biggest of the lot... he's a purebred rag doll but even by rag doll standards he is one big cuddly boy... lol I reckon he could piss over any security fence in monteshito...lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I just found this post on Tumblr which makes a good point and made me laugh 😅

'They don’t want their children to have a relationship with Harry’s family, they want them to have a connection with The British Royal Family, which is why we get all the demands, phantom invites, and threats. JH’s complete incomprehension as to why his family were so ‘frosty’ makes me think that despite having the greatest social and educational advantages in the world Harry’s intelligence level is on par with being watered twice a week.'
I initially read your last sentence as "on par with watercress"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can't believe when I got him almost 8 yrs ago he was so tiny he could sit in my hand.. I had to lift him to the top of his scratching post....lol by the age of 6 months he was bigger than his father... he was the runt of the litter and ended up being the biggest of the lot... he's a purebred rag doll but even by rag doll standards he is one big cuddly boy... lol I reckon he could piss over any security fence in monteshito...lol
Pic please?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, it wasn't exactly an endurance task was it - bide your time (in luxury apartments/ castles etc, wearing designer gear and eating the best food money can buy) , get your feet under the table, endear yourself to the family and the public (maybe that was the really hard work for her) and then once you've proved yourself a little bit, maybe you can start choosing more of the tasks you want to take on. All the while, you are still able to entertain your family and friends - you just can't shout about it all on SM or merch your brand to the hilt. Not exactly too stifling is it? Imagine not understanding the long game. Once she'd sprogged (in whatever way!) their tasks would have been minimal anyway for a few years!
All of this lends credence that she had a plan to be out of there after Archie. As I have said before, I firmly believe she never thought Harry would go with her. She has escalated and escalated and can’t shake him, no matter what she does, so she had to move on to Plan B - pretend to be a great love story. The second child was never part of her original plan - one boy child she could use for leverage and then swan off to be the eternal victim of the evil royals.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Don't know if I have a pic of him when he was really little... well I do somewhere but have changed computers since then... will see if I can find one..
just got out my old windows laptop and Andy's baby pics are on it... will have to transfer them to my Mac tomorrow..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
[
Please don't think James O'Brien is cleverer than you. We have heard him giving strong opinions on subjects that are within our fields and not only is he wrong but he shows a lack of understanding and a reluctance to enquire further if it suits his narrative. There would be absolutely no point trying to point this out because he would cut us off and then say something rude once he was safe.
He’a an absolute fuckwit and narcissist who marinates daily in his own smugness and views the world through posh woke-tinted spectacles, thereby managing to be both completely wrong and catatonically boring and predictable on absolutely every issue under the sun. His job is basically gaslighting his audience for 3 hours every morning. I will allow that he manages to string his word salad sentences together in quite a clever way, but that’s irrelevant because he has absolutely no interest in genuine discussion, learning or - god forbid - altering his viewpoint on anything. He also does an excited little sniff when someone comes on air who disagrees with him but isn’t very well prepared, like he’s aroused by the smell of blood and is going in for the kill. He’s actually kind of a disturbing person.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
[

He’a an absolute fuckwit and narcissist who marinates daily in his own smugness and views the world through posh woke-tinted spectacles, thereby managing to be both completely wrong and catatonically boring and predictable on absolutely every issue under the sun. His job is basically gaslighting his audience for 3 hours every morning. I will allow that he manage to string his word salad sentences together in quite a clever way, but that’s irrelevant because he has absolutely no interest in genuine discussion, learning or - god forbid - altering his viewpoint on anything. He also does an excited little sniff when someone comes on air who disagrees with him but isn’t very well prepared, like he’s aroused by the smell of blood and is going in for the kill. He’s actually kind of a disturbing person.
I'd never heard of him but just looked him up and he looks both sweaty and threatening :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been binge watching documentaries about cults and there's no doubt in my mind that PHFW is employing similar techniques on no6.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Was just coming on to comment on this! According to Hello magazine JCMH is not on the list. They don't comment on his absence - you'd think he doesn't exist. Isn't that reported to be Meghan Markle's worst nightmare? Being erased!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Was just coming on to comment on this! According to Hello magazine JCMH is not on the list. They don't comment on his absence - you'd think he doesn't exist. Isn't that reported to be Meghan Markle's worst nightmare? Being erased!
Music to my ears and best way to treat them😝😝😝😝

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry, on a second look I saw that oddly there was a photo of the Duke of Edinburgh and Harry - but no name(s)!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
An article in "the sun " mentions them and then goes on to say it is not known if "she" takes part

Reactions: 16
An American's view of the Royals. Positive about W & C and Diana but negative re. Charles.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You, @Nuttynana and the rest of the cat people could have a 'Pussy Olympics'.... and sell the filming rights to Noballs for his next Netflix project.

Events to include ...... pissing the highest, finding Smegs legs in a bucket of KFC chicken legs, largest passed turd NOT in a litter tray, pissing the most in one go, hiding the clowns (juggling) balls in the most inappropriate places (more points if you can locate the real ones and then hide them) and many others events I've yet to think of. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, keep it clean ....... pussy is as in 'cats' not the other meaning..... thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.