Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippa M

VIP Member

8th

9th

slow real news day at The Express 😬

They are also half way down the front page and not .............gasp.........headline news.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Miscanthus

VIP Member
It's like when someone leaked the audio of Tom Cruise screaming at the crew on MI6, thinking he would get cancelled, but everyone agreed with him.

He was actually standing up for the industry.

I think Prince Charles seems quite sweet. I like how he only has one suit and one jacket. Both he and Anne are really very frugal.
I was chatting to a friend who know one if PC's secretaries. Seems he wasvthere and they work on sosome sort of rota and rota have to travel to wherever
@Chita I love your creations so much!
Keep your signatures on them and screenshot all those you've posted here, just so no fucker nicks them as per Intellectual Property and copyright stuff
We here will always recognise your work
Your art is brilliant, the detail of hooves and hair in particular
❤
Yes, you just need a copyright symbol next to your signature. You should do a book!

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The Hazno and Megxit version of burning bridges is: You burn the bridges, collect the ashes and incinerate them again until not an atom is left, then you drain the river over which the bridges crossed. What the F*CK is UP with these pair of psycho's? Heavens. F-off already.

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I don't know; do you guys see VIP below my avvy? All I see is Chatty member! I think I got demoted!

Um that Von Der Leyen woman looks, um, how can I put this... a bit too perfectly coiffed if you know what I mean. Like she got out of the coffin out of the bed like that somehow and had a perfectly brewed cup of blood tea before making a daily PSA to the masses.
Hurrah! I see VIP!

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Well sometimes it works but I couldn't find what you said, on my laptop but hey ho it's fine! I an a dinosaur when it comes to the internet! I've just got a new phone and it's taken me a whole day to sort it out. But I won't be giving up, I will get there! In my young day a landline was a new thing!lol!!!
this is the refresh arrow.........

refresh button.JPG

• Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member

geezer reckons Hazno's whingey memoirs will be out by Christmas rather than next year as is currently claimed.
Quick we need to warn Santa’s little helpers to expect crates of the book to be delivered just in time for his Christmas Eve distribution run 🎅🏻🧝🏻🎁🎁🎁

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh Meghan is a very plain. But she is just Harry's type. Not sure about him being 'vulnerable'. I think he's just a cnut.

That pic looks looks like they In a very very narrow canal 😄😄 x

They be better with a normal sized canal instead lol 😀.

Resizer_16308456978180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Male and female are not genders. They are sexes and the nanny concerned would definitely have been one of them.
Yes I agree that sex and gender are 2 different things but let me tell you I won't allow Smeggy or anyone else to inspect my fluffy privates 😉😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Perhaps Megsy could become friendly with certain dogs and feed them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
I think there may have been some confusion between the 2 gringos me and #YeltsinsTank as I've been VIP since March 25th of this year (teehee I checked to make sure)

still always like a good excuse for champagne 🍾! Cheers!!!
Yesh, I helpft yoush wivs shamperz..so solly I kannit rite now.

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Smeggy with her nose in as usual, promoting those left over Bench books.
Honestly, she'll go anywhere for 5 dollas.

Omg @freda19 , I've snorted my cereal out guffawing at this...bloody hilarious. Thank you for getting my week off to a good start👏👏👏👏❤.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Can't believe when I got him almost 8 yrs ago he was so tiny he could sit in my hand.. I had to lift him to the top of his scratching post....lol by the age of 6 months he was bigger than his father... he was the runt of the litter and ended up being the biggest of the lot... he's a purebred rag doll but even by rag doll standards he is one big cuddly boy... lol I reckon he could piss over any security fence in monteshito...lol
You, @Nuttynana and the rest of the cat people could have a 'Pussy Olympics'.... and sell the filming rights to Noballs for his next Netflix project.

Events to include ...... pissing the highest, finding Smegs legs in a bucket of KFC chicken legs, largest passed turd NOT in a litter tray, pissing the most in one go, hiding the clowns (juggling) balls in the most inappropriate places (more points if you can locate the real ones and then hide them) and many others events I've yet to think of. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, keep it clean ....... pussy is as in 'cats' not the other meaning..... thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
#
Lol, the designer of the dress we all love to hate has been MARKLED 😎
Wouldn't it be great if the Queen invites them for Christmas but lets them know that she has also invited Thomas Markle :devilish::LOL:
This is a reality show I would kill for 💀
:D Love this and was just thinking the same thing last night when trying to fall asleep ....... if it's true about all this 40 stuff she's had made then a market stall will probably the only way she will be able to get rid of it ....... "roll up, roll up, come and get your bargains - free 'children's' book The Stench with every item purchased."
Am I the only one who wants some discarded freebie 40x40 swag? I'd totally rock that merch ironically.

• Haha
  • Heart