Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Tumblr someone commented that they haven’t been seen together since Oprah- is that true? It’s 6 months since the interview. There was the juggling but that could have been anyone to be honest. Any other times?
I was about to post the same thing. Ten seconds juggling outside a window…as you say it could have been anyone, or it could have been filmed separately and spliced together. There have been no proper appearances for ages.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Read the comments
I am sure they did not fill the paperwork out to the satisfaction of the registering body. I think they had until end of August or September to fix it.
It was detailed in a post on here a few threads ago, not sure if the great JAR21 has something in the Wiki. I had a quick look but am now a passenger travelling and do not want to get car sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's like when someone leaked the audio of Tom Cruise screaming at the crew on MI6, thinking he would get cancelled, but everyone agreed with him.

He was actually standing up for the industry.

I think Prince Charles seems quite sweet. I like how he only has one suit and one jacket. Both he and Anne are really very frugal.
I was chatting to a friend who know one if PC's secretaries. Seems he wasvthere and they work on sosome sort of rota and rota have to travel to wherever
@Chita I love your creations so much!
Keep your signatures on them and screenshot all those you've posted here, just so no fucker nicks them as per Intellectual Property and copyright stuff
We here will always recognise your work
Your art is brilliant, the detail of hooves and hair in particular
❤
Yes, you just need a copyright symbol next to your signature. You should do a book!

Reactions: 22
I just found this post on Tumblr. It's about Scabies having multiple social media accounts:

'Omid is a 12 year old girl on s.m. That fake account Lilly is his. Lillyjackwrites. It was his fake acct on the .Sun until they stopped taking comments. Yedi he uses on the express. Yediyoda. He stopped using that name because I kept calling him out. Omid loves using woman's names liily...Sara ..Ann with # 's. P. 1'

'Okie would split his time on the express and twitter. Now he is 100 on Twitter that's why people are complaining more. He is scum. He spends 20 hours a day on s.m. by looking at the times he posts. 3 am u.k. he will post on the express. Just a couple of rude posts. He wrote the Cambridge kids were made in Petri dishes using DNA from Catherine's dad'

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I hope that lily account is not an actual real person because I’d hate to be that thick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning,

As I’ve said before, I don’t come on here very often. I was surfing Twitter this morning and happened upon James O’Brien and his little piece as to why Harry and Meghan get so much stick. I think he’s got it totally wrong. His basic premise being it’s not the done thing to have a go at the institution if you are part of that Institution. Sorry not clear explanation but if anyone wants to have a look.

He’s totally missed the point of all the hypocrisy and misinformation the pair have spouted. The fact they have moaned so much when they are in such a fortunate position and tried to lecture us plebs on how to do the right thing.

To be honest with you I was going to tweet him back but I don’t think I’ll bother, mainly because I’m not clever like him and don’t want to appear a fool and because i don’t think it will make him change his mind.

Sorry I’m not very eloquent or bright, just speaking my mind,

Have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 53
All she had to do was be nice.
She could have had it all but she had to be impatient, greedy and horrid.
And that's how we know she isn't anywhere near as intelligent as people claim.

Maybe it was only in comparison to 6, because let's face it, you don't have to be a member of Mensa to look intelligent next to him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
And that's how we know she isn't anywhere near as intelligent as people claim.

Maybe it was only in comparison to 6, because let's face it, you don't have to be a member of Mensa to look intelligent next to him!
Yes, it wasn't exactly an endurance task was it - bide your time (in luxury apartments/ castles etc, wearing designer gear and eating the best food money can buy) , get your feet under the table, endear yourself to the family and the public (maybe that was the really hard work for her) and then once you've proved yourself a little bit, maybe you can start choosing more of the tasks you want to take on. All the while, you are still able to entertain your family and friends - you just can't shout about it all on SM or merch your brand to the hilt. Not exactly too stifling is it? Imagine not understanding the long game. Once she'd sprogged (in whatever way!) their tasks would have been minimal anyway for a few years!

Reactions: 38
Morning,

As I’ve said before, I don’t come on here very often. I was surfing Twitter this morning and happened upon James O’Brien and his little piece as to why Harry and Meghan get so much stick. I think he’s got it totally wrong. His basic premise being it’s not the done thing to have a go at the institution if you are part of that Institution. Sorry not clear explanation but if anyone wants to have a look.

He’s totally missed the point of all the hypocrisy and misinformation the pair have spouted. The fact they have moaned so much when they are in such a fortunate position and tried to lecture us plebs on how to do the right thing.

To be honest with you I was going to tweet him back but I don’t think I’ll bother, mainly because I’m not clever like him and don’t want to appear a fool and because i don’t think it will make him change his mind.

Have a good day
You my dear tattler friend are a good deal more intelligent than O'Brien who has just drunk the kool aid.

Harry and Meghan have insulted the royal family as an institution but even worse they've attacked their family. They have also called all the British press and the British people racist. If O'brien is too stupid to see why their hypocrisy and lecturing to the plebs pisses us off then he's a tosser.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Morning,

Have a good day
You shouldn't put yourself down, going by your post you have a better grasp of the situation than James O'Brien does, you expressed yourself beautifully .. you should do it more! I also don't reply to twitter ..Promised myself I would avoid debates, with some people you just won't win....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I really hope that the tea about the surrogate in America is true because this is the only way that they will be exposed. The RF will never let on about the surrogacy and neither will any medical professionals.

If it is true then the Harkles are unbelievably stupid. What greater gift could they have than a beautiful baby? They should be damned grateful not carping over medical bills.

Reactions: 43
I really hope that the tea about the surrogate in America is true because this is the only way that they will be exposed. The RF will never let on about the surrogacy and neither will any medical professionals.

If it is true then the Harkles are unbelievably stupid. What greater gift could they have than a beautiful baby? They should be damned grateful not carping over medical bills.
I hope its true too. This story has been circulating for months, mainly that the young surrogate had issues with smeg during the pregnancy and didn't want to hand over the baby. It also explains the zero photos of child, even a foot!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Although I really really want this surrogate spilling the beans story to be true, I can't see it.

It's Smegatron and Hazno's absolute biggest secret, if it gets out they're very much done, finished, over.

Surely they would just throw every penny they've got at keeping a surrogate quiet. I can't believe they would quibble over medical expenses.

Then again, this is the juggling clown prince we're talking about ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
My Andy would love to join the Pussy Squad... lol He is slightly larger than the average cat but he can fill a bucket in one piss...lol
He is stunning and now a member of CAS, an honourary member and especially if he pisses like a racehorse😸😸😸😸

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like scooby doo is fed up with getting attacked by weirdos! The irony... 😜
His greatest supporters have names like (but not exactly!) Meghanistheqween, longlivethesussexes etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion -
#137 Christening gossip galore but will the surrogate reveal more?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.