Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lordy, my Dad has had a positive covid home test, he's going to get the other one done tomorrow, thought we'd been far too lucky so far in the family, thankfully he feels ok, he just felt like he had a cold!!
Good luck bubba.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It was mentioned a while ago that it was indeed H who first raised the subject saying he hoped the baby looked like smeg and had her colouring as he hoped it would not be a pasty ginger like him
Maybe that was her Oprah shock moment to keep him in line hence him blinking like crazy. Him not wanting to discuss it further because it was awkward for him to discuss the conversation HE had with her about their baby's skin. It's all stupidly nuts🤦🏻‍♀️🤪.

(Just watched the oprah WHAT scene on YouTube and her performance is so un-royal and worst acting skills. Even reality stars who know when to be extra dramatic to a music cue cringed at this episode)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
*"Their claims get more absurd and hysteric ever time and brought them certainly no new supporters, even their copied stuff falls flat… they are sunken to the same level as her family, Fergie and Uncle Garry."*
Absolutely feicin' spot on. 'Same level as uncle Gary' had me spitting out the vino laughing and thumping my foot off the floor in applause.
Bravo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not one to pass remarks about posters, as I'm sure you know, But I have to say you seem to give an incredibly detailed account of trying to get rid of floaters. It's almost like it's a habitual occurence and you've become expert.:unsure:

*makes a note. Kittypops recommends a wire coat hanger for tit-shifting*

But seriously, thank me later, fellow Tattlers
Finally - wire coat hangers - a purposeful use for them
I'm not one to pass remarks about posters, as I'm sure you know, But I have to say you seem to give an incredibly detailed account of trying to get rid of floaters. It's almost like it's a habitual occurence and you've become expert.:unsure:

*makes a note. Kittypops recommends a wire coat hanger for tit-shifting*
Oh yes, my time in The Brownies served me well

Yay! I've done my first @Nuttynana and done a double quote!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oo I reckon Moonpig would love to sell a Harry piss-take birthday card!
I'm just looking at 'Thortful.' You can upload your pix, they pay you a cut if someone buys one of their cards featuring your work. Don't know if Moonpig do that.

hmmmmmmm

[Not having much luck creating a weasel that looks like Harry. 😂 ]

Are there ginger weasels?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm just looking at 'Thortful.' You can upload your pix, they pay you a cut if someone buys one of their cards featuring your work. Don't know if Moonpig do that.

hmmmmmmm

Like this?
97252205-F214-48DD-BFA5-88E49E27E8C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope that the young women comes forward. It would protect other women from being exploited in the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

hmmmmmmm

You could do the opposite to a belated birthday card and have him wish you a happy birthday 3 days early! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All she had to do was be nice.
She could have had it all but she had to be impatient, greedy and horrid.
I actually believe that she genuinely doesn’t know how to be nice. She doesn’t have any normal relationships with normal people to judge it by.

Reactions: 39
Wolf Dottir junk sounds par for the course for the sly and vicious Phony Mulroney. A pretentious designer, shallow nasty and vulgar.
Wolf is a "she/her artist, witch, existential crisis expert, lover of the cute and weird, childless MILF.....Sarcasm aficionado"
"You can buy a complete Mesh Northern Barbarian Outfit, fur skirt, fur top, mesh boots, pendant, armshields... "
Can't wait to go to the Post Office wearing these on pension day.

"Satan" themed plates of HM and PP, designed by a fraud who is not fit to clean their shoes. Plates promoted courtesy of the vile JM, bosom viper mate of the equally vile Minge.
In other words, overpriced trash flogged to poseurs like Phoney Mulroney who think they are soooo cleever and sooooo cool. Sarcasm aficionado my arse.
Wolf Dottir should restyle her /she-self / themselves Wolf Torfur which is Wolf-tit.
I agree but still I like the idea of minge serving his food on this plate. Would explain why he does as she says.

Screenshot_20210907-232633.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.