Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Kate is taking a real verbal beating today from the Sussex goons, I can't read anymore, my blood is boiling.
Why don't they track them down and identify them? I thought that targeting children etc. and wishing people dead which they do, was against the law. Why is this trolling being allowed to continue? Endless comments that these well-co-ordinated bots could be traced back to Minge but nothing is done. I don't understand it, am I missing something?

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Why don't they track them down and identify them? I thought that targeting children etc. and wishing people dead which they do, was against the law. Why is this trolling being allowed to continue? Endless comments that these well-co-ordinated bots could be traced back to Minge but nothing is done. I don't understand it, am I missing something?
They did for the racist tweets/etc against the England footballers and figured out that most of them weren't from the UK. You'd think they would do that for the RF, but perhaps not

Her Majesty, resplendent in pistachio
Ps. Love the representation of: CAS, pommmetoryness and hamsterismness x
I think if they do show up, she will suggest that they play a rousing game of "hide and go duck yourselves"

• Haha
  • Heart
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/09/blind-item-4_7.html#disqus_thread

Can anyone copy/paste this blind item please?

Basically someone claiming William has cheated with an actress but the comments don't believe it. One of the comments says:

Who is the Mr Bidwell?
Here you go:

Blind Item #4
The same person who was behind the leak about the heir and his affair is now telling the media
about a certain weekend five years ago when the heir and this foreign born A-/B+ list actress all
of you know, had a fling with the heir. I get the feeling that the alliterate one was just recently
told this or it would have been leaked long before now through the conduit. The actress has
never been known for her fidelity, and apparently the heir should not be either.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Have used this pic before, but they give so many opportunities for ridicule, I have used it again..................................................

script afghan text.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Yeah but Smegzie's never going to have a full place setting is she, on account of irrational plate throwing... (is she Zorba the Greek?? I need to know :ROFLMAO: )
Zorba no. Greek, yes. His tawny Ho made the Home Counties girls look tame, and our frustrated bored prince was in search of new experiences, stimulus and a whiff of danger. He certainly got them.
ETA Interesting the shared habit with Scobie ButPlugg here I just realised. He and Minge have a lot in common and must have compared notes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Chita your work is fantastic, have you pitched to publishers etc as an illustrator? You absolutely should.

awww thanks. I'm very limited in what I can do though and I wouldnt know where to start anyway.
Know nothing about the publishing world.
Have just sent a load to Private Eye to see if they want any. Also had a load of stuff printed onto greetings cards and dipping toe in the water of artisan fairs locally. Not Harry-related obvs.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Here you go:

Blind Item #4
The same person who was behind the leak about the heir and his affair is now telling the media
about a certain weekend five years ago when the heir and this foreign born A-/B+ list actress all
of you know, had a fling with the heir.
I get the feeling that the alliterate one was just recently
told this or it would have been leaked long before now through the conduit. The actress has
never been known for her fidelity, and apparently the heir should not be either.
That doesn't even make sense. The heir had a fling with the heir?:unsure:
Either way it's more payback from smeggy. Likely been cooking this one up for days.
Fair play, nobody on there is buying it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We all said an indication of a looming harkle divorce would be anti harry blinds. Perhaps this is the start of it. one can only hope though the fame crazed narc would never let go of her docile meal ticket:)

Reactions: 22
@Chita I love your creations so much!
Keep your signatures on them and screenshot all those you've posted here, just so no fucker nicks them as per Intellectual Property and copyright stuff
We here will always recognise your work
Your art is brilliant, the detail of hooves and hair in particular
❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
awww thanks. I'm very limited in what I can do though and I wouldnt know where to start anyway.
Know nothing about the publishing world.
Have just sent a load to Private Eye to see if they want any. Also had a load of stuff printed onto greetings cards and dipping toe in the water of artisan fairs locally. Not Harry-related obvs.
there's something called the Artists and Writers Yearbook, which lists agents etc. You should be able to get it from the library, might be a goood starting point? You have a unique style, and a very sharp eye for detail, which is what makes your Snarkles drawings come to life - I think its a transferable skill? (please tell me to piss orrfff with suitable illustration if I am overstepping the mark!)

• Heart
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/09/blind-item-4_7.html#disqus_thread

Can anyone copy/paste this blind item please?

Basically someone claiming William has cheated with an actress but the comments don't believe it. One of the comments says:

Who is the Mr Bidwell?
I just put a search in for 'Prince Harry and Mr. Bidwell' and this came up!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It was mentioned a while ago that it was indeed H who first raised the subject saying he hoped the baby looked like smeg and had her colouring as he hoped it would not be a pasty ginger like him
I remember he said in an interview that it was he who'd raised the subject but that was ages ago. Yet he sat through Porker while his lying wife said that it was "a senior royal" who had made the comment - that's all right then! In his twisted immature brain he could hide behind it because he sees himself as "a senior royal".... I was born for this....

He and Minge laughed at the end of the interview, congratulating themselves on having smeared the whole RF family while the family patriarch lay dying. See how clever they were! They covered themselves with a fig-leaf by generously "clarifying" that it wasn't HM or Prince Philip! Thanks for nothing, ars...holes. They really are a pair of baboons.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.