Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of the politically incorrect comedy sketches of Harry Enfield and Chums, when Waynetta demands a brown baby in The Slobs...
Or when Edie discovers she is about to become a brandmother to the "Chanel of babies": a mixed race baby
Brandmother..... that is a typo to end all typos. Off to the trademark office to get it copyrighted asap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Merch Alert 😂😂😂 Introducing the product that will make me a billionaire 😂. Special price to tattlers....form an orderly queue 😂😂😂 #mylittleponyihaveplatestoo 😂
Screenshot_20210907-182457~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
GB news on now talking about Does Monarchy have a future. A former royal butler on now, not Burrell
Well Burrell had better get on there quick before we forget that he was Diana's butler. He was Diana's only butler and a key figure in the boys' lives, you know, and he has all these mementos and stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Well Hazno is a known racist anyway so this woudn't be a surprise

View attachment 750290
Maybe he watched ABFAB and saw Edina get all discombobulated happy that Saffy's new baby is biracial ... so she dashed off and had dreadlocks done so she could relate to baby.

He likely envisaged turning up for the Christening like this ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Interesting how Lady C mentioned today that the press have surpressed around 80-90% of the negative stories that exist about the wife, especially about her "very interesting" past. I wonder how bad these stories are and if we'll ever find out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The Queen has made a statement...................................

queen t shirt response to meeting 75% smaller.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Harry has taken inspiration from Mick Hucknall. [Pic stolen from an old post by Pom Bear I think????]

harry curly hair Capture.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Interesting how Lady C mentioned today that the press have surpressed around 80-90% of the negative stories that exist about the wife, especially about her "very interesting" past. I wonder how bad these stories are and if we'll ever find out.
I know it’s unlikely but I was kind of hoping that after Piers Morgan’s Ofcom victory that the negative stories will be suppressed no more. That there would be a veritable deluge of stories about her past and what a penis climbing self serving witch she really is. All the people she has shat on and ghosted when they’re no longer any use to her coming out of the woodwork and telling us just how many roast chicken evenings she’s had in her time.
Not going to happen but if it did… Oh what larks!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sue Smith

Again with the old news. That's not a dig at you LadyMuck, it's just frustration that they are really just surmising or reading the room and forming opinions and not seen one in ages come up with a genuine scoop.
Hasn't page six said they've seen the invites list and she's not on it ?

Though maybe people's plus-ones (or 3's) don't get listed.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Christ she is vile, and the state of her nails holding the plate, think with her money she could get a back fill.
View attachment 750350
Wolf Dottir junk sounds par for the course for the sly and vicious Phony Mulroney. A pretentious designer, shallow nasty and vulgar.
Wolf is a "she/her artist, witch, existential crisis expert, lover of the cute and weird, childless MILF.....Sarcasm aficionado"
"You can buy a complete Mesh Northern Barbarian Outfit, fur skirt, fur top, mesh boots, pendant, armshields... "
Can't wait to go to the Post Office wearing these on pension day.

"Satan" themed plates of HM and PP, designed by a fraud who is not fit to clean their shoes. Plates promoted courtesy of the vile JM, bosom viper mate of the equally vile Minge.
In other words, overpriced trash flogged to poseurs like Phoney Mulroney who think they are soooo cleever and sooooo cool. Sarcasm aficionado my arse.
Wolf Dottir should restyle her /she-self / themselves Wolf Torfur which is Wolf-tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.