Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know many of us can't stand him, but anything to prompt more crockery breakages in Montishithole can't be a bad thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Also a good point I heard somewhere this week that the Hollywood type industries have all been totalled by COVID and she has shown no support whatsoever. Not a peep.

It's obvious they want to Film Lili meeting Queen for documentary. There has been one or the filming rather ongoing since before they left.

I don't want to see them anywhere near that balcony or in Windsor paid for by british taxpayers.

am just not sure I believe PC. I think he would have seen the return justified for charity cash - he really does care about his charity. His sense of specialness is enormous though, when you speak to people who have worked for him.
Least he's not repeatedly selling his own flesh and blood for millions and millions eh.
I kind of feel as the money 1.5 Million went to his charities, as opposed to his own pocket not too bad about this. I know it isn't how honours should be awarded. I could be being naive about this, but it isn't as bad as Wallace and Vomit skimming money from their Arsewhole foundation to fund their existence. Just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I kind of feel as the money 1.5 Million went to his charities, as opposed to his own pocket not too bad about this. I know it isn't how honours should be awarded. I could be being naive about this, but it isn't as bad as Wallace and Vomit skimming money from their Arsewhole foundation to fund their existence. Just my opinion.
Well I see your point but have to say I'm not convinced that Charles wasn't in on this. I think the toothpaste squeezer has fallen on his sword and resigned to save Chas.

Personally I find the whole honours system to be corrupt. It's all elitist backslapping and it's down to who you know. Privileged actor types who get awards generally piss me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Personally I find the whole honours system to be corrupt. It's all elitist backslapping and it's down to who you know. Privileged actor types who get awards generally piss me off.
I agree. It's totally corrupt but that's not a new thing. People have been buying knighthoods for centuries. The Honours System is not a club that I would want to be part of. I'm always impressed by the ones who don't want the awards, like David Bowie who refused a knighthood.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Further up thread (on this twit), PWB has no travel plans to the UK? If that's true, Sproglina leak is them trying to prove how mean HMTQ is/the Grey Men are for not being able to see Gangan (evil institution!!)? But then what of the Netflix filming, that's meant to be October..?
But oh what a shame, I so looked forward to seeing chicken legs on display at the Met Gala.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree. It's totally corrupt but that's not a new thing. People have been buying knighthoods for centuries. The Honours System is not a club that I would want to be part of. I'm always impressed by the ones who don't want the awards, like David Bowie who refused a knighthood.
I didn't know he'd turned one down. Go him.

Can you imagine Sir David Bowie? All sorts of wrong 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I see your point but have to say I'm not convinced that Charles wasn't in on this. I think the toothpaste squeezer has fallen on his sword and resigned to save Chas.

BIB
I agree! The luvvies get awards for services to the acting industry! Wtf?! They get paid a huge amount to do a job they love and then they get an OBE, etc in recognition of it?!
What about retired Doreen down the road who works tirelessly to raise money for the local air ambulance? They’re the deserved winners not famous people.
Famous people who discreetly do charity work, then yes, fair enough but if their intentions are truly altruistic then we’d be unaware of their deeds anyway. Shining example was George Michael. It wasn’t until after his death that his good deeds were revealed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Luv u long time, for free. You deserve a medal. Sounds like a must see.

Please don't hate me but I might buy the Frigging Freebies book when it goes under £2 (with free P&P) because I'm sure there are plenty of piss takes in there that haven't been outed yet. Not the pdf version, a proper bookywook. That's me, cheap and cheerful.

Buy it used so that Scabies does not get any extra residual or sales credit for it (although I think buying it when it is remaindered may have the same effect)!

William helping an Afghan officer that he knew vs PWB's statement and lectures perfectly highlights the difference of how they approach everything. One is actually living a life of service while one talks about living a life of service. Deeds vs words in one succinct example.

Like Freda, I had a head slapping moment - no one ever asks them to back up their accusations and it would have been logical for them to provide proof rather than scream for Piers Morgan's head (especially when they claim to "have the receipts"). However, they are just following the "woke" playbook--make an accusation and then hurl racism/sexism/xxxphobia accusations at whoever questions them without bothering to provide proof. The first to spring to mind are the people who claim to receive death/rape threats on social media, but they never provide a screenshot or contact the authorities. Similar to this is all of the supposed racism that HFEW claimed to get from the British press - so much that they had to doctor headlines to provide "proof"

ETA: She backed herself in the corner. She claims that all of her email, etc is purged after 30 days* to avoid providing them in the DM case, but then Scabies claimed that she had "the receipts" to back up all of her claims. Rut roh...both of these cannot coexist

*I I doubt this is true - she may purge it but I guarantee it is saved on the institution's backup - they are a government entity after all, so there are multiple backups and they never know what they may be required to produce (although I am not sure if the UK has an equivalent to our Freedom of Information Act) It's why it still boggles my mind that the Obama administration got away with claiming that all of the emails from multiple federal agencies were "lost" - there are so many backups because it is illegal to delete them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Oh my. I just can’t … this person is an author snd political analyst? I fear for the world…

5F30F4BF-AB0C-4122-A3B5-27DA09FED5E3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Poor Kate is taking a real verbal beating today from the Sussex goons, I can't read anymore, my blood is boiling.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Poor Kate is taking a real verbal beating today from the Sussex goons, I can't read anymore, my blood is boiling.
They act on orders. Starts with bot accounts and has a snowball effect. It's a well coordinated hate mob and no guessing who is pulling the strings

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.