Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had never heard this before :oops:. I looked back at your post and it was in August 2020 and I didn't join until March 2021 so that must be why.

There's so much that goes on behind closed doors that the general public never hear about. Thanks to the tattlers who dig deep and come up with these tidbits so that the rest of us know the real stories rather than 'made up' film versions and books which are flooding the market.
Lady Colin Campbell said this exact same thing also. I'm taking it as verified from two different sources.

Reactions: 30
Also a good point I heard somewhere this week that the Hollywood type industries have all been totalled by COVID and she has shown no support whatsoever. Not a peep.

It's obvious they want to Film Lili meeting Queen for documentary. There has been one or the filming rather ongoing since before they left.

I don't want to see them anywhere near that balcony or in Windsor paid for by british taxpayers.

am just not sure I believe PC. I think he would have seen the return justified for charity cash - he really does care about his charity. His sense of specialness is enormous though, when you speak to people who have worked for him.
Least he's not repeatedly selling his own flesh and blood for millions and millions eh.
This...
IMG_20210907_084921.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Movie keeps up the BS. Nothing is their fault. BRF tricked them into going back to UK early without Archie and their plans leaked and it wasn't them. Prince Charles Corpse makes another appearance. They should give him a proper burial and stop letting Haz-actor yell at him on the phone.

Real media blitz with real media and clip of real media guy Wolf Blitzer media blitzing. Prince William Frankenfurter is shocked I say. Haz mad that it's being called Megxit and he is not getting any credit.

More commercials. This is why I don't watch regular TV most of the time.

FAMILY MEETING!

Prince William Frankenfurter looks constipated, Haz is taking all the credit for the idea to leave, Prince Charles Corpse looks dead-- no, not dead. He blinked. Her Majesty Queen Discount Betty White from the Mirror Universe blaming everyone except the two narcs for this BS.

Useless Saint Diana flashback that Haz would never remember or be able to put into context as he makes a farewell speech.

Afterward William Frankenfurter is taking his temper out on Kate for what she's wearing to the Commonwealth Service. I do not think this happened any more than I think he walks around looking like he sucks lemons. This is a bad episode of Dynasty.

More commercials... too many. Just going to do the rest of this in one post now.

More media blitzing, more wardrobe held together with scotch tape, more suck lemon face. It makes the original green goblin dress look good, even on the Braless One. The hat would make a good toilet scrubber. Haz getting offended at everything because William Frankenfurter has shut him out. If Haz shakes his fist at the sky in rage it won't get any cornier.

Have another ad for car insurance with a lizard. Namaste.

Canada and Prince Charles Corpse have cut them off-- no more money! Wait-- weren't we making our own money? Why aren't people buying our oatmeal coffee?? We're in mortal danger from Canucks! We must run to America before the germy Canadians get us with their maple syrup and hockey sticks! To California and gangland central!

Megz is pregnant! And she's not silent any more. (Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!) Miscarriage talk! Commencement speech! Stuffy royals are stuffy and mad about upcoming Oprah interview and William is out of lemons and--

Oh FFS more commercials but only 10 more minutes. Plz God no more Vagisil ads.

BRF is trying to stop us from doing Oprah, but they've cut off the money! We're completely free and you can wear Mummy's jewelry! OMG Haz flashes back to teh Andrew Morton tapes and the tape recorder is hilariously bad. Megzy's dress appliques have to to be paper held on with straight pins. Nobody plays Oprah.

Sickening special afterward on Lil Di speculating on whether she might someday become queen. I'm out and going to set some sims on fire. 🇬🇧
Thanks for taking one for the team! 😁
Polish_20210907_094145823.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Looks like a running commentry on one if those h and m videos.

YeltsinsTank is 100x better. Thanks for taking one for the team!!!!!!
As for the shouty shola tit: does she not see the absurdity of her accusation? It is not exactly in the interest of the RF to disclose the Chuck situation OR the demands to meet TQ situation. Those leaks are 100percent in the interest of anyone trying to embarrass/blackmail/bring down the BRF - evidenced by Republic reporting the situation to The Met (eye roll).
Map your logic out for us, Shouty. We are a tad confused

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
While I agree that they have 'trapped themselves' this is all down to their greed and self importance.
They left the royal family with 30 million!
They could be living a lovely life in privacy.
The reason it's all backfired is because they have tried to set up court in America as faux royals and have slagged everyone off instead of being grateful for what they have.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
LOL 😆 I think Smeggy is trying to roast a chicken here. Dont know why the squad are so ecstatic about it 🙄

They're easily pleased 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
LOL 😆 I think Smeggy is trying to roast a chicken here. Dont know why the squad are so ecstatic about it 🙄

They're easily pleased 😀
I don't get it. Did I miss something? does that mini couch dance mean something (other than they're morons in the early throes of their family- and nation-wide con)?
Urban dictionary doesn't appear to cover "stupid sofa shimmies"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The ONLY people in the UK who are paid for a day's holiday celebrating the Queen's birthday are civil servants. No one else is. The Civil Service is paid by the taxpayer. Our wages come out of the taxes. So if we are paid to celebrate the Queens birthday and that money comes out of taxes, doesn't that make it relevant to the calculation? It may not be a 'royal expense' but it's a privilege given to a few because of the Sovereign's birthday. How do you think people who aren't civil servants feel about that? Why are they paying for me to have the day off?
But no one says 'We have to pay for upkeep of property and security etc etc for the Royal Family and of course we have to pay for the Sovereigns birthday but we won't tell the public that bit so lets seperate it.'
They don't tell the public that because the public would be highly pissed off.
Only civil servants pre 2017. Those on the new conditions don't get it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Saw this on twitter and screenshotted. Its all about what some of the bloggers have been put through by the sussex squad
View attachment 749687View attachment 749688View attachment 749689View attachment 749691
I worry about Yankee Wally. I remember a couple of months ago when she was having problems with the sugars and she went quiet for a few days or a week while deciding to go to Tumblr or another platform.
Wally then did a video and said that people could follow other H and M bloggers, she then rattled off their names and she was also scrolling through the list on her screen. I cannot remember if she said which platform they were on; youtube, Facebook etc. I think she even mentioned some that had changed their blogger name.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't get it. Did I miss something? does that mini couch dance mean something (other than they're morons in the early throes of their family- and nation-wide con)?
Roast chicken is the bit you should look up.
It's a sexual act, someone else with a stronger stomach might explain.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Smegma is never going back to the UK. Besides being a coward who won't face the family there are heavy persistent rumours about missing monies or jewels. And that's why she left so quickly leaving Hazno to deal with the negotiations. This rumoured meeting and nonsense about a christening for the non existent invisible children is all to create an illusion in the press. She's never coming back.

She might be hoping that the brainless ginger can slip in with a camera crew to blindside the Queen but it's not going to happen and even the ginger dimwit must know that 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I don't get it either. Looks like they've set light to Hazno's fart. Which I wouldn't put past them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Movie keeps up the BS. Nothing is their fault. BRF tricked them into going back to UK early without Archie and their plans leaked and it wasn't them. Prince Charles Corpse makes another appearance. They should give him a proper burial and stop letting Haz-actor yell at him on the phone.

Real media blitz with real media and clip of real media guy Wolf Blitzer media blitzing. Prince William Frankenfurter is shocked I say. Haz mad that it's being called Megxit and he is not getting any credit.

More commercials. This is why I don't watch regular TV most of the time.

FAMILY MEETING!

Prince William Frankenfurter looks constipated, Haz is taking all the credit for the idea to leave, Prince Charles Corpse looks dead-- no, not dead. He blinked. Her Majesty Queen Discount Betty White from the Mirror Universe blaming everyone except the two narcs for this BS.

Useless Saint Diana flashback that Haz would never remember or be able to put into context as he makes a farewell speech.

Afterward William Frankenfurter is taking his temper out on Kate for what she's wearing to the Commonwealth Service. I do not think this happened any more than I think he walks around looking like he sucks lemons. This is a bad episode of Dynasty.

More commercials... too many. Just going to do the rest of this in one post now.

More media blitzing, more wardrobe held together with scotch tape, more suck lemon face. It makes the original green goblin dress look good, even on the Braless One. The hat would make a good toilet scrubber. Haz getting offended at everything because William Frankenfurter has shut him out. If Haz shakes his fist at the sky in rage it won't get any cornier.

Have another ad for car insurance with a lizard. Namaste.

Canada and Prince Charles Corpse have cut them off-- no more money! Wait-- weren't we making our own money? Why aren't people buying our oatmeal coffee?? We're in mortal danger from Canucks! We must run to America before the germy Canadians get us with their maple syrup and hockey sticks! To California and gangland central!

Megz is pregnant! And she's not silent any more. (Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!) Miscarriage talk! Commencement speech! Stuffy royals are stuffy and mad about upcoming Oprah interview and William is out of lemons and--

Oh FFS more commercials but only 10 more minutes. Plz God no more Vagisil ads.

BRF is trying to stop us from doing Oprah, but they've cut off the money! We're completely free and you can wear Mummy's jewelry! OMG Haz flashes back to teh Andrew Morton tapes and the tape recorder is hilariously bad. Megzy's dress appliques have to to be paper held on with straight pins. Nobody plays Oprah.

Sickening special afterward on Lil Di speculating on whether she might someday become queen. I'm out and going to set some sims on fire. 🇬🇧
Luv u long time, for free. You deserve a medal. Sounds like a must see.

Please don't hate me but I might buy the Frigging Freebies book when it goes under £2 (with free P&P) because I'm sure there are plenty of piss takes in there that haven't been outed yet. Not the pdf version, a proper bookywook. That's me, cheap and cheerful.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.