Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smeggy with her nose in as usual, promoting those left over Bench books.
Honestly, she'll go anywhere for 5 dollas.

Omg @freda19 , I've snorted my cereal out guffawing at this...bloody hilarious. Thank you for getting my week off to a good start.

Reactions: 22
@Poppea how lovely to see your post, seems like ages. Miss your wonderful insights

Reactions: 25
Anyone remember that hbo “queen of the world” programme ? Megatramp talking about her veil with the commonwealth countries embroidered on. Very telling if I remember, she Heavily hinted her world domination plans then imo…..TWAT

Reactions: 29
In this & other things I have seen, the PR is really starting to push a good relationship between the twunts & DofC. Anyone any insight as to why we have gone from "waity Katy made me cry" to "she's the only one who's met Lilly" & " We zoom all the time"..?? Does anyone see any real truth to it?

Totally agree with you, it's all about timing.

Reactions: 19
I just get a blank page, anyone else?
I've tried two browsers.
Blank page for me too.

Wonder what the week to come will offer?
Will we see a picture of the phantom dollies in the dungeon? Will we hear about 666's cosy chats with her Maj about wafflemakers - maybe she's zooming to put in her requests for the dollies' Santa lists already? Will 6 get a private jet back to the UK to to try and gain entry into the Queen's bedchamber (a la Michael Fagan) to get his hands on some of that cash stashed under the bed?

I wait with baited breath!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
You need to go to PPR for a picture of Sir Tom. -. That is Pussy Public Relations in the future and c/o Tattler please

Reactions: 17
Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes I tend to forget that HM is no fool and actually in a more calm and dignified way she has dealt with them. It’s her way, maybe not my way. A kick up the backsides and a removal of titles and LOS is what I want. I want TQ to humiliate them publicly and tell them publicly to shut the f@@@ up. But that’s not becoming for a Queen now is it? If I took the time to actually add up the things the two losers didn’t get, its a pretty good list. The Queen is dealing with them in her own dignified way, all class.

The whole lot of it is cali2 BS PR via that "Royal Expert" Scabie poo.

Reactions: 18
The acting (everything about this) is beyond cringeworthy!
The acting is so bad you would have thought Princess Pinocchio could have played herself ..... putting a bit of money in the ever diminishing coffers.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.