Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camillia is quite a nasty piece of work (imo). I don't doubt she could easily slip into the mindset of Meg. Thanks for post tho. x
Please could you explain how Camilla Long is a nasty piece of work? I’m not being argumentative, I genuinely have no idea what she has done. Thank you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fine, provided she gets the memo that a children's book is supposed to appeal to CHILDREN and help to educate/illuminate CHILDREN...not the Sussex Squaddie parent who buys it, and not the navel-gazing illiterate hack who writes it.
Sorry, def not "fine" in any shape or form. :mad:
She can write whatever crap she likes about Hero Harry but our real Royals are off limits, especially Brenda..
Even dopey nuttier-than-squirrel-tit Fergie knew that.

PS. I'm sorry if I appear to be picking on you today, but our views are so diametrically opposed it's unreal.:unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
why has scuntie changed his profile picture to his "hair too big" GMTV appearance the other day. He actually thinks he looks good like that doesn't he?

View attachment 746310
A bit cryptic - is it the elephant in the room (see by his left ear) 🐘 🤔
He looks more and more like a Thunderbird puppet and his dyed hair looks like he has had some clip ins added for volume - Twunt 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Please could you explain how Camilla Long is a nasty piece of work? I’m not being argumentative, I genuinely have no idea what she has done. Thank you.
He means Camilla Tominey. Journalist, not our Camilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I would love for Louise to decide she will take up the Princess title. And for Kate to be made one. Just to spite M.
I would also love them to turn up for tea with HMTQ only to find her with the rest of the family. Those royals are a chilly bunch, I can only imagine how icy they would be received.
Like others said, I am utterly annoyed by the blind praise they seem to expect. Most royal watchers do like the BRF (certainly not all, they can be a good hate watch) but are not blind to their faults, be it the institution or the individuals. Kate often gets a ridiculous amount of praise here, so I assume many haven’t been on the scene for that long. But she weathered trough and now goes through the cycle of praise-criticism like all. M had some good moments (work and fashion wise) but in the end she/they decided to go the „easy“ way. And while I completely understand if you decide it’s harder than you thought and you don’t want to live like that, the whole exit scenario and ongoing whining about the BRF/press/public/… shows they are desperate and petty. Not much left of their glamorous plans.

Reactions: 27
I think the answer should be an official and direct from the horse's mouth "its a hard "no" from One due to the source of several leaks and dangerous fabrications having been confirmed - but will not be named except it wasnt PP or One"

Petty but duck them
Definitely not. Far too harsh of a response. 'Grey rock' has served us well, long may it last.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello guys and dolls and Freda, too :LOL:

I have been skip reading and just wanted to say a little something regarding the GQ thingy.

Everyone thinks he looks depressed or drugged or drugged and depressed.

He doesn't.

He is just concentrating very hard to read the teleprompter, hence the downcast eyes and the joyless face. It is his 'I better do read this without a hiccup or the missus will have my hide' face of being totally absorbed by the task at hand.

People are used to Harry reading from a paper script lying in front of him for a live audience. Which enabled him to stop for a laugh, look at the audience, have a grin. None of this can be done when reading a message from a moving band on a screen during a video call. I've been watching it a couple of times and when the sound is turned off and one just looks at what is happening, one can see what is really going on. Please try for yourself!

He might be a drug head and/or depressed, but this speech is no proof for it. It just prooves that Harry has to work very hard to keep up with the challenges of his new career and what hard working Harry looks like.

Another thing about this speech: It was right insofar as there is a lot of misinformation regarding the vaczine going on on SM. Alas that's in America. I've watched two documentaries about just before Harry made his sad little attempt at a laudatio. She has made this mistake a couple of times before, she just assumes everything in Europe or whereever works or is 1:1 as it is in America. I am baffled she doesn't learn from her mistakes, but this is what has her handwriting all over that speech. Not the buzz words, they could've been added by some PR person working for them. But the preaching of American stuff to the Brittons and the utter failure at praising the people getting an award and not touting their own horn with their cause de minute is what gives her away.

Ok, thanks for having me! I will slink back to the back of the room, cause I am clearly no VIP but more of a VERY self-important person 😇

Toodle-oo!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So if reports are true that she and he want to come back to visit the Queen, how is it that she would want to see the person and family that she claimed are:
Racist, ignored her mh issues, kidnapped her, deprived them of titles and security etc etc, YET still ignores and blanks her father who only did a pap shot???
Money! RF has it, father hasn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Quote Resident Merkin: I think there is something so creepy and sinister about all these people, including the wife/nanny/minder of the bloody POTUS, literally falling over each other for this video.
Yes, this! What's all this fuss about Beyonce. I liked her in Dreamgirls, but the stand out in that film was and remains Jennifer Hudson. Beyonce is pretty, she has charisma, but her fashion sense is tacky and one dimensional. I don't like Rihanna's music but she is very charismatic and has an adventurous and edgy style that I admire. I don't like pop/rock/hiphop/rap, I am a stuffy classical music person; I did like Motown-thus liking Dreamgirls. I have tried to watch Beyonce's music videos, which are slick, expensive and very well produced, but in truth I like my lemonade in a glass or martini. The only fun thing about all the sycophantic, fawning birthday wishes is imagining the screeching sounds coming from the sixwife's veneer filled cavernous mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Congrats on becoming VIP's to @YeltsinsTank and @ResidentMerkin ❤ Well done both of you :)
And from me too, to both of you. Xx Hope my congrats aren't premature as I seem to have lost the plot on this thread over the last couple of days!
That bloody marine iguana triggered me worse than NoBalls hooves trigger and now I see his fugly iguana face everywhere. The sound of his claws on rock takes me back to my cruel childhood when I was forced to live wild with marine iguanas in the Galapagos scavenging for algae. (Of course my triggering is as valid and real as Noballs's)

A bit cryptic - is it the elephant in the room (see by his left ear) 🐘 🤔
He looks more and more like a Thunderbird puppet and his dyed hair looks like he has had some clip ins added for volume - Twunt 😀
You could be onto something here Carpe with the cryptic elephant. It could also mean cryptically that Scrotus:

1. Has a memory like an elephant
2. Is hung like an elephant
3. His journalistic integrity is endangered like the elephant
4, The men in Grey suits... are .... grey like the elephant
5. Bull elephants mate for life and he will forever be true to SkidMarkElephant Anderson
6. So, he is a lone bull elephant, away from the herd and permantly in musth
7. The elephant in the room is he's an ocean-going turd but nobody's actually printed it
8. Grey is the new black & white, the biracial Iranian Highlander Farsi Haggis Scrotus Scobus.
Or all of the above.

• Haha
  • Heart
And from me too, to both of you. Xx Hope my congrats aren't premature as I seem to have lost the plot on this thread over the last couple of days!
Not sure what happens here but why is ResidentMerkin only a VIP now ass she has already 1760 posts..... I always thought ViP was achieved with 1000 posts. Have they changed to goal posts ?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
... which I kindly pointed out to a smeggy apologist. Along with the dead cat from frozen grapes and ditching the dog that no6 didn't get along with.
The poor mutt in the juggling video looked sedated. It would need to be to survive around no6.:(
Unless he is the abusive one and she has tried to remonstrate with him to no avail, how can she put up with the treatment of her pets, the broken legs happened after the engagement interview.
My ex husband's treatment of animals was point 4 in the divorce petition, and yes I did object to it when he did it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Not sure what happens here but why is ResidentMerkin only a VIP now ass she has already 1760 posts..... I always thought ViP was achieved with 1000 posts. Have they changed to goal posts ?
I think there may have been some confusion between the 2 gringos me and #YeltsinsTank as I've been VIP since March 25th of this year (teehee I checked to make sure)

still always like a good excuse for champagne 🍾! Cheers!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.