Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An opportunity to piss off Mrs 6 and the SS: vote for Piers!!

Only name and email address required, so none British Tattlers can vote too.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
A few of us have been VIPs twice. A group attained VIP status only to have it whisked away and higher limits set. :m :m :m 🍄 :m :m:m
Yep. My first VIP lasted about a day 🤣🤣🤣. The dream achieved and dashed just like that...in a blink of an eye 😄
Good to be back on here, have been busy with work and life, and - admittedly- somewhat fed up with the Cunts of Montecito. Glad to hear the Ofcom ruling put her nose out of joint a bit! They must be absolutely desperate by now...
Oh, and I take it that the newest addition is still a Phantom Child?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Voted, I hope that piece of drivel Alison Hammond don’t get it because she’s a absolutely awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who the duck is that ginger bleep to lecture anyone? GQ dropped the bollock with that little stunt. Cunts! :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Great front cover on the print version of the Daily Mail today! Screams in Montecito :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Unfortunately it’s already a forgone conclusion that bleep & bleep will win again :poop:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hi All, I've been totally AWOL due to real life getting in the way of my Tattling, but had to come and say how utterly thrilled I am for Piers. Hooray! 🍾🍾Hope everyone is well.😘 I have a 7 hour journey from NCL to Aberdeen in a few weeks time (bloody line works have added hours to the journey), so I intend to catch up on previous threads. Expect muchos ❤ 😂 and 😠 on previous comments. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
We did a £9.50 holiday many years ago. Maybe we got lucky but it was good. We had a caravan in Cornwall next to the beach and upgraded for about £20 to the 'deluxe' model. We went with friends so it was £15 each for 4 nights. I assume they have a deal going to use any weeks that haven't been booked. Obviously, you take a chance and it could end badly but as long as you don't have the Harkles next door screaming and shouting it can actually work.
Same here, did more than one holiday with friends but always upgraded, worth it for just a few pounds more. One lovely small caravan park was in Wales, deep in the countryside with a river running through the site. Caravans were dotted amongst the trees and the licensed 'club house' was in an old stone building with an open fire - one of the nicest holidays we have ever had in this country.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Voted, I hope that piece of drivel Alison Hammond don’t get it because she’s a absolutely awful.
I couldn't stand her on Big Brother, and I still don't like her - so desperate to be famous she'll do anything no matter how demeaning.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You-know-who has just released a you-know-what. Though it should be sung to the sound of smashing crockery, it is more tuneful when paired with T'Pau's China in Your Hand:

It was a scheme she had
Of a dream she had
Devised in a foreign land
To save the earth
With a second birth
And Smeggy was in
Command

It was a flight on the wings
Of a yacht girl’s dreams
That sailed too far away
Now Piers can poke the the monster live again
Her hands clench and smash china
Now fun will return in this media storm
The failure of a fantasy
The curse of a narcissistic mind

She pushed too far
Her schemes are china in her hand
Don't wish too hard
Because you may get markled
And she can't help it
She doesn't care what she might
Have brought upon herself
China in her hand
Comes from greed
And too much weed

Schemed a scheming plan
To replace the woman who married a man
Who is handsome and bold
A story told
A mind of her own
A gold digger for our time
She took a flight on the wings of fantasy
Then she pushed too far
To make her dreams reality
Yeah! China in her hand
But they're only dreams
And she shouldn't push too far

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I used to like her, thought she used to be funny but now I can stand her at all she just really annoys me .. yeah I will agree with that she’s like Alex Beresford can’t stand the pair of them 🤢🤢🤮🤮

I couldn't stand her on Big Brother, and I still don't like her - so desperate to be famous she'll do anything no matter how demeaning.

Reactions: 24
H's lecture ' those who peddle in lies and fear' in the 'news media and social media'.

That would be you and your wife with your video calls and statements

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
We did a £9.50 holiday many years ago. Maybe we got lucky but it was good. We had a caravan in Cornwall next to the beach and upgraded for about £20 to the 'deluxe' model. We went with friends so it was £15 each for 4 nights. I assume they have a deal going to use any weeks that haven't been booked. Obviously, you take a chance and it could end badly but as long as you don't have the Harkles next door screaming and shouting it can actually work.
A friend of mine had quite a number of these holidays when money was right after her divorce. She usually paid a bit extra for the upgrade but she usually had a lovely experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
H's lecture ' those who peddle in lies and fear' in the 'news media and social media'.

That would be you and your wife with your video calls and statements
I had to put the wow emoji because there is no hypocrite one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just looked at Wiki but couldn't see any update on their second born doll. Theres been no photo release yet, whats the latest??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I absolutely agree with you here. Hazno can't win now and will have to suffer the consequences that he's brought upon himself. Stay with Pinocchio and be miserable, or return to the fold where his family no longer trust him, while Pinocchio continues to spew horrible lies about him.
To be honest, they wouldn’t even have to be horrible lies. He’s actually done plenty of tit stuff that wouldn’t play well in the shires.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm too old to go gaga over this young guy, but WOW!! What a handsome fella!!!
Wish I was 50 years younger and 3stone lighter what a hunk unlike the ginger, pathetic toy soldier who plays games while being protected what a comparison!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Little round up of videos on the subject of Piers (put under spoilers to keep the thread page shorter)

Fabulous 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Just looked at Wiki but couldn't see any update on their second born doll. Theres been no photo release yet, whats the latest??
Yodel tried to deliver the doll, but when there was no answer they just chucked the package over the fence, and it's been left in a corner of the deserted Monteshito address.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.