Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That shouty bint Shona on Jeremy Vine. She's being taken down by the other guy on the panel but is too stupid to realise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The privacy loving Prince Harry's stage setting for his video link at the GQ Awards...
20210902_092054.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Just looked at Wiki but couldn't see any update on their second born doll. Theres been no photo release yet, whats the latest??
Still waiting for evidence that there really is a second born doll at all! As far as I know nothing has been confirmed whatsoever other than what the Monteshito Two have claimed, so could still be a total fantasy.

Reactions: 32
Not even slang-- I asked people here in the states to recommend trainers for my husband a few months ago and everyone looked at me like I was nuts. I had to think a minute and then I remembered shoes, I needed tennis shoes. I think if I lived in England for maybe 6 months to a year nobody would ever know I was born in another country. I'd pick up the accent and everything! I could sneak into the royals just like Megzy, but this time they'd never know!
YT you can come and live with me and guarantee you will be a foul mouthed cockney like me but with smoother edges but you have to pay homage to Sir Tom and if you don't bring a packet of fish for him you will be in deep shite😸😸

You already have that dry British sense of humour it's only irony that's missing❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This Shona bint is just a bully. She just shouts over anyone who is making a valid point.

This Shona bint is just a bully. She just shouts over anyone who is making a valid point.

• Heart
LOL at the thread title:

'The Weeping Sore and the Wailing bleep'

Pretty accurate description of the pair.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
She doesn't want broadcasters to use their own points of view unless of course it's her point of view.

• Heart
  • Sick
Was there any mention of Piers victory over smeghead on GMB? I only saw the last hour or so and it wasn't mentioned and wasn't on the on screen news ticker.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Was there any mention of Piers victory over smeghead on GMB? I only saw the last hour or so and it wasn't mentioned and wasn't on the on screen news ticker.
I think it was discussed around 6:30am.

Reactions: 22
Taz just posted screenshots of PWB from the GQ gatecrash. It is not the face of a man who is truly happy and #livinghisbestlife

Also, saw this in a comment on Richard Eden's twitter 😂

1630572669483.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So agree Misty. I'm proud to be a member rather than new member! :ROFLMAO: I don't suspect I'll move much further, I don't post enough and others are far quicker with thoughts and witticisms!!!
Same here, I don't post much... the clue is in my name ;). I share the fury about the two shits though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Honestly, how much closer and smaller can his eyes possibly get? Also, why is his face so puffy if he's living such a healthy life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly, how much closer and smaller can his eyes possibly get? Also, why is his face so puffy if he's living such a healthy life?
Probably crying all night :/ Honestly I dont think he is happy breaking out from his family considering, besides just losing his family, how much controversy and fuss has been and continues to surrond it.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.