Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taz just posted screenshots of PWB from the GQ gatecrash. It is not the face of a man who is truly happy and #livinghisbestlife

Also, saw this in a comment on Richard Eden's twitter ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 740955
Harry has more to lose than his wife. He had standing in the world because of his family, she had nothing. She can go back to where she came from, obscurity. But every time he does or says something now, he is digging a deeper hole for himself. He really does have to man-up and STFU. I cannot foresee a happy ending for him, and although he is an idiot, I feel a bit sorry for him, as I would any human being who has been used and abused by such a master manipulator. Someone should fly in on a helicopter and kidnap him before he sinks deeper into the mire. My brother married the wrong woman, he paid for it with his life eventually.๐Ÿ˜ข

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That shouty bint Shona on Jeremy Vine. She's being taken down by the other guy on the panel but is too stupid to realise.
Shona? Or do you mean Shola mos-shogbamimu?

If the latter, I can't stand her either. Especially the way she seems to think shouting and raising her voice over others, is going to win an argument.

Plus pretty much spouting inverted racism at every opportunity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Still waiting for evidence that there really is a second born doll at all! As far as I know nothing has been confirmed whatsoever other than what the Monteshito Two have claimed, so could still be a total fantasy.
Do you think they will find a real child or let their victimhood come through - we had to fake the pregnancies because H mum died when he was youngโ€ฆ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly, how much closer and smaller can his eyes possibly get? Also, why is his face so puffy if he's living such a healthy life?
Probably she's been screaming all night since the ofcom announcement - presumably she would have had advanced notice of it.

Who knows?

Clearly the relationship appears to be no good for him but he has to make that choice and come to understand that.

But he also needs to realise there are consequences for his actions and decisions that he has made.

The RF will be protecting its future heirs and he will not get anywhere near where he thinks he should be if he returns.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You-know-who has just released a you-know-what. Though it should be sung to the sound of smashing crockery, it is more tuneful when paired with T'Pau's China in Your Hand:

It was a scheme she had
Of a dream she had
Devised in a foreign land
To save the earth
With a second birth
And Smeggy was in
Command

It was a flight on the wings
Of a yacht girlโ€™s dreams
That sailed too far away
Now Piers can poke the the monster live again
Her hands clench and smash china
Now fun will return in this media storm
The failure of a fantasy
The curse of a narcissistic mind

She pushed too far
Her schemes are china in her hand
Don't wish too hard
Because you may get markled
And she can't help it
She doesn't care what she might
Have brought upon herself
China in her hand
Comes from greed
And too much weed

Schemed a scheming plan
To replace the woman who married a man
Who is handsome and bold
A story told
A mind of her own
A gold digger for our time
She took a flight on the wings of fantasy
Then she pushed too far
To make her dreams reality
Yeah! China in her hand
But they're only dreams
And she shouldn't push too far
Bloody excellent work @Wu Tien ,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘your best yet, keep em coming. Just so you know I sung this ร  la Carol Dekker style ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I had been full of Sussex fatigue recently, couldn't really be bothered with them... what a difference a day makes. The blue touch paper has been well and truly lit! Gaun yersels tattlers๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
Pair of bawbags ๐Ÿ˜‚. What were GQ thinking .. the public opinion on the pair is not positive ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Harry has more to lose than his wife. He had standing in the world because of his family, she had nothing. She can go back to where she came from, obscurity. But every time he does or says something now, he is digging a deeper hole for himself. He really does have to man-up and STFU. I cannot foresee a happy ending for him, and although he is an idiot, I feel a bit sorry for him, as I would any human being who has been used and abused by such a master manipulator. Someone should fly in on a helicopter and kidnap him before he sinks deeper into the mire. My brother married the wrong woman, he paid for it with his life eventually.๐Ÿ˜ข
HairyWeeTerrier I am sorry about your brother.

The only problem is H's family will not know where to send MI6 to kidnap him.
I think they only rented the Monteshito mansion for that first podcast, the 40x40 crap, GQ awards etc.
Is there a video of the GQ event, it would be interesting to see H and PM expressions if they saw each other?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone called #6 a numpty a few pages back - I can't find the post now but you know who you are ;) . Anyway, you got this stuck in my head:

Humping Numpty sat on a bleep
Humping Numpty had a great fall
All the bleep's sugars
And Sunshine Sachs men
Couldn't put Numpty together again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You-know-who has just released a you-know-what. Though it should be sung to the sound of smashing crockery, it is more tuneful when paired with T'Pau's China in Your Hand:

It was a scheme she had
Of a dream she had
Devised in a foreign land
To save the earth
With a second birth
And Smeggy was in
Command

It was a flight on the wings
Of a yacht girlโ€™s dreams
That sailed too far away
Now Piers can poke the the monster live again
Her hands clench and smash china
Now fun will return in this media storm
The failure of a fantasy
The curse of a narcissistic mind

She pushed too far
Her schemes are china in her hand
Don't wish too hard
Because you may get markled
And she can't help it
She doesn't care what she might
Have brought upon herself
China in her hand
Comes from greed
And too much weed

Schemed a scheming plan
To replace the woman who married a man
Who is handsome and bold
A story told
A mind of her own
A gold digger for our time
She took a flight on the wings of fantasy
Then she pushed too far
To make her dreams reality
Yeah! China in her hand
But they're only dreams
And she shouldn't push too far
Fabulous yet again @Wu Tien! Not only are your lyrics brilliant but when I sing them in my head to the tune it also brings back loads of memories of the 'olden days' when that song was in the charts. These will now be with me all day. Thanks (in a nice way) :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shona? Or do you mean Shola mos-shogbamimu?

If the latter, I can't stand her either. Especially the way she seems to think shouting and raising her voice over others, is going to win an argument.

Plus pretty much spouting inverted racism at every opportunity.
Apologies, it's 'Dr' Shola.

Can't stand Shona Sibary either but that's probably for another thread.

This Shona bint is just a bully. She just shouts over anyone who is making a valid point.

This Shona bint is just a bully. She just shouts over anyone who is making a valid point.
I meant Shola not Shona.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello lovely tattlers. I have not visited for a while but yesterday was a great day, the ofcom ruling was just what was needed. Anything to put that Meghan Woke Queen of Victimhood in her rightful place.
And that vomit inducing "as a woman and a mother" letter she sent to Piers Morgan's boss could you be any more cringe?!

Also she would have been absolutely raging yesterday! Hahaha just brilliant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Fabulous yet again @Wu Tien! Not only are your lyrics brilliant but when I sing them in my head to the tune it also brings back loads of memories of the 'olden days' when that song was in the charts. These will now be with me all day. Thanks (in a nice way) :)
Brilliant @Wu Tien, such a talent ๐Ÿ‘

I had been full of Sussex fatigue recently, couldn't really be bothered with them... what a difference a day makes. The blue touch paper has been well and truly lit! Gaun yersels tattlers๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
Meant to say, thanks for making me laugh out loud @Pom Bear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘:m

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This awful duo and puppet scobie now is a prime example of everything they say or do is right and truth and canโ€™t be challenged but if someone else says something different like piers then they donโ€™t have the same rights to speak their opinion. Almost dictator like

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Every time I see Noballs' face these days the song by The Smiths .... 'Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now' .... just springs into my head. :cry:
He is just plug ugly he has nothing now but the contempt and dislike of the UK.

Pinocchio and her nodding nerd from Noddyland they are really in need of colonic irrigation and a huge bleeping rubber to get rid of them completely, humourless, halfwit and his Harpy en route to never never land๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.