Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been learning new slang words for the last few years. My favorite is "Bloody Hell" and I use it quite often, too. And for some reason, I've always said "arse", that must have come down from my Scottish/Irish gg grandparents, and my son's bagpipe teacher used to say "numpty". (Thankfully, not directed at my son, lolol. Though he can be a bit of a numpty once in a while.) :D
Not even slang-- I asked people here in the states to recommend trainers for my husband a few months ago and everyone looked at me like I was nuts. I had to think a minute and then I remembered shoes, I needed tennis shoes. I think if I lived in England for maybe 6 months to a year nobody would ever know I was born in another country. I'd pick up the accent and everything! I could sneak into the royals just like Megzy, but this time they'd never know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm back 🥰
Time to catch up before the thread is closed and onto a new one lol 😄 x

Resizer_16305392963070.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think we all ought to run with princess pinocchio, it's a superb moniker and one that she will hate. I liked the velociraptor but this one has knocked that out of the ball park.
What i love about the name Princess Pinocchio is that we all know HFEW is desperate to be called Princess, not Duchess.
And now she has her wish.
Wonder how long before she reminds people she is a Duchess not a Princess???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So much for eons! I just hit the next member stage, all thanks to all the craziness going on today and not being able to hold back on giving my opinion. I am now an "active member". :D
Yay! Well done. Have a mushy :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yay! Well done. Have a mushy :m
Thanks so much!! ::::::::::::beaming:::::::::::::::::::

UPDATE ON SUE SMITH

I found this under her last video:

Does anyone happens to have an update of Sue’s current condition ? 🥺😥

Hide 4 replies

Sue Smith
Sue Smith

3 hours ago
I am better!!!!!! Slowly improving

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What i love about the name Princess Pinocchio is that we all know HFEW is desperate to be called Princess, not Duchess.
And now she has her wish.
Wonder how long before she reminds people she is a Duchess not a Princess???
Well, y'know, I couldn't resist.
Someone tweet it to Piers for shits n giggles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I tried to make a Pinocchio princess nose 🥰
I think I've cocked it up 🤔😀

Loooool 😄 x

Back tomorrow 😊

Resizer_16305437005940.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
ffs will anyone just shut up this preaching piece of shite - 💩

(Why do I imagine that his smug face is probably because he is only wearing his skid marked crappy underpants below the camera line 🤪 )

Piers was in the audience 😀
”Speaking to the Sun, Mr Morgan slammed the Duchess of Sussex as the 'Queen of Woke' and described her as a 'whiny, forked-tounge actress'.
Mr Morgan said: 'The woke brigade think they can vilify, shame, silence and get fired anyone who has an opinion they don't like.
'Meghan Markle is the queen of this culture, who personally sought to have me lose my job — and succeeded.
'Why are she and Prince Harry entitled to have their opinion but I'm not entitled to mine?'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Little round up of videos on the subject of Piers (put under spoilers to keep the thread page shorter)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Tweet from Luca:

But could they ever trust him? That’s the point, he has lost their trust so how can he come back as a working royal. I am presuming that’s what he would want. I actually do believe that there could be some truth to this. Haznot has been known to change sides depending on who he is listening to at the time. Also as the money runs out along with the prestige I can totally see him wanting that again. But would it be wise for the RF?

Could you imagine being a charity/event/walk about and Harry is the royal that pitches up. The one who admitted he hated meeting all the plebs and faked it.

How bleeping insulted would you feel from the Royal Family if they did this.
He will blame it on Megabitch and his mental health. Playing the victim card. Of course she will retaliate with tales of abuse. I can see it all now. What a tit show it will be. Get the popcorn ready.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Bless the Daily Star

(Why do I imagine that his smug face is probably because he is only wearing his skid marked crappy underpants below the camera line 🤪 )

”Speaking to the Sun, Mr Morgan slammed the Duchess of Sussex as the 'Queen of Woke' and described her as a 'whiny, forked-tounge actress'.
Mr Morgan said: 'The woke brigade think they can vilify, shame, silence and get fired anyone who has an opinion they don't like.
'Meghan Markle is the queen of this culture, who personally sought to have me lose my job — and succeeded.
'Why are she and Prince Harry entitled to have their opinion but I'm not entitled to mine?'
I didn't suffer a hallucination and PWB did in fact gatecrash?! :rolleyes: How much of what he's spouting off about does he actually understand?
Are those fake flowers behind him a papier-mâché of one of his balls? He looks so happy it's like he's been forced into a corner to recite in front of the camera and the ball vase was put there so there's something in the background...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He will blame it on Megabitch and his mental health. Playing the victim card. Of course she will retaliate with tales of abuse. I can see it all now. What a tit show it will be. Get the popcorn ready.

I absolutely agree with you here. Hazno can't win now and will have to suffer the consequences that he's brought upon himself. Stay with Pinocchio and be miserable, or return to the fold where his family no longer trust him, while Pinocchio continues to spew horrible lies about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

What on earth were GQ thinking by inviting him? The idiot who hates the Brits, hates his family and has disrespected our Head of State.

So angry that brands keep giving him and his FEW any sort of platform. Markle them both and markle any brands until they markle the markles.

What a bunch of cunts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

What the duck is the matter with GQ? Why on earth would they ask that twit and think it’s a good move? What utter tossers!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
How can the gruesome twosome afford to keep suing, I guess from the charidee monies, maybe the poor wittle twings are using legal aid. Does America have 'no win no fees' lawyers?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t want the thick, petulant whiny little twit back here living at my expense.

He’ll still be the same jealous, deceitful, poisonous twerp as he was before with additional chips on his shoulder for being such a dopey walkover, Changa Chunga and the penguins should never be forgotten!

I don’t believe he’s made contact wanting to be back here without Pinocchio but if there’s even an element of truth in it he cannot be a working royal ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s pretty clear why H gets invited. It brings attention to an event we wouldn’t have heard about otherwise. It’s not about him personally or what he has to say. No one changes their mind because of him. I would imagine most people in the audience see the need to vaccinate poor/struggling countries quickly, even if it’s just to avoid another mutation that will affect the richer countries. The question how to do it, is not an easy one. But those events are more a Preaching to the choir affair.
It seems the organisations don’t care if the attention they gain through them is more ob the ridiculous side though. If the media would finally give us a complete blackout on them, they wouldn’t be invited to anything anymore. Right now, they still bring headlines and engagement to no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've noticed in the paper's and on social media snippets about their finances or lack of them and how one charity hadn't received their money from them. Anyone else getting the sense there's going to be an expose soon about the missing elephant millions?

Also I think scoobie done a massive own goal re the bullying lies. Valentines Lowe is a respected journalist and seems determined to not let this lie go.

Finally I'd had pay big bucks to have been on Piers Morgan table when Hazzno appeared. I reckon Hazzno paid GQ to appear. There's no way he'd have been invited as he's a tiresome bore these days. Talk about jumping on every popular bandwagon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

I want to know who invited him to talk at this GQ awards ceremony? Who exactly was behind it all? Does anyone have any ideas? Why is he given a platform to lecture the public, especially the UK public?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.