Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melt face is out toting his shite about clueless and classless again 🙄
I could only read half of this and the, I think, the Mirror article from the last thread about the Scabie poo epilogue as my blood was boiling. What a load of shite.
One of my favourite bits is Scabie poo saying PWB had a one way ticket back to LA. What if the flights were full how would PWB make it back in time to meet that billionaire at the secretive building and be on stage at that Vaxaid thing. Poo trying to distract people from the fact Hazno could not stick around for his Grandmother's birthday.

One of the ads I am getting is for environmentally friendly, dishwasher and microwave safe feeding goods. There is a photo of different coloured pacifiers, we call them dummies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ooooooh, you'll no longer be a peasant and will join the aristos.
So tell me YT, what shall you do with your new super powers?

come on, your answer will be 28mins past your last one. 9 to go.
I don't know, probably set more sims on fire, edit that one lot in Strangerville that you can't touch. Find Hunter Biden's laptops. The possibilities are endless.

One thing I plan to find out is how to take a vacation for £9.50. Every time you guys post a tabloid cover there's a header with a pull-out talking about holidays for £9.50 and there's some way you use the pull-out to plan it. I'm starting to associate Haz and Megz with cheap vacations and people trying to sell me time shares.

There's also this morning show guy who I'm pretty sure everyone knew was gay all along but everyone acted like it was some kind of big deal when he came out of the closet a couple of years ago and I would like to know what's up with that.

I feel like I'm getting ready to have an extra birthday. I hope Meghan invites herself to my party. I want to tell her she can't come and then let a bunch of other people come.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

About Diana's jewells, m engagement ring etc. Interesting
I suspect she wanted a big beautiful emerald ring that would be in the same league as Catherine’s sapphire ring. So glad that didn’t happen, as I love emeralds and would hate to give up wearing my emerald ring in silent protest against Mrs.6. 🤣 I wonder what happened to Diana’s emerald ring and bracelet. I’m surprised Mrs.6 hasn’t somehow managed to get her claws on them like she did with Diana’s Cartier watch.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think if you can hold off till someone else posts about the deceitful what Freda says you get a separate post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't know, probably set more sims on fire, edit that one lot in Strangerville that you can't touch. Find Hunter Biden's laptops. The possibilities are endless.

One thing I plan to find out is how to take a vacation for £9.50. Every time you guys post a tabloid cover there's a header with a pull-out talking about holidays for £9.50 and there's some way you use the pull-out to plan it. I'm starting to associate Haz and Megz with cheap vacations and people trying to sell me time shares.

There's also this morning show guy who I'm pretty sure everyone knew was gay all along but everyone acted like it was some kind of big deal when he came out of the closet a couple of years ago and I would like to know what's up with that.

I feel like I'm getting ready to have an extra birthday. I hope Meghan invites herself to my party. I want to tell her she can't come and then let a bunch of other people come.
Yeah the £9.50 holidays are in places like this

I think if you are caught on one of those holidays you automatically get demoted back to "Well-known member".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I could only read half of this and the, I think, the Mirror article from the last thread about the Scabie poo epilogue as my blood was boiling. What a load of shite.
One of my favourite bits is Scabie poo saying PWB had a one way ticket back to LA. What if the flights were full how would PWB make it back in time to meet that billionaire at the secretive building and be on stage at that Vaxaid thing. Poo trying to distract people from the fact Hazno could not stick around for his Grandmother's birthday.

One of the ads I am getting is for environmentally friendly, dishwasher and microwave safe feeding goods. There is a photo of different coloured pacifiers, we call them dummies.
We call them dummies here too (I live in the UK) 😊😘 xx.

I also call Prince Harry a dummy so I've made a book for him lol 😄 xx.

Resizer_16304580977280.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wait - what vendors? Weren't all of their vendors from the UK, and thus not able to travel? Also, who spends a non-milestone anniversary with other people any way (outside of their kids)?

My guess is that Harry spent the day smoking weed, eating Taco Bell, and drinking vodka and Baha Blasts
BIB: That was … oddly specific. 😂

The tidbit about the vendors is so bizarre. Clearly, they have no friends. I’m hopeful that Mrs6’s “cotton gift” to H was a new grey shirt to replace that dirty distressed dishrag he’s been wearing since they fled England. Who am I kidding? She probably gave him a crappy sappy half-plagiarized poem that she scrawled in faux calligraphy on a 1000-thread count Egyptian cotton sheet that he can use in one of the Montecito Mansion’s 576 guest bedrooms. Sleep tight, Hazza. 🛌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hmmm anniversary gifts -
  • 1st Anniversary: Paper - a cheque.
  • 2nd Anniversary: Cotton - cotton earbuds, cotton wool balls, 100% cotton towels stolen from a hotel
  • 3rd Anniversary: Leather - new shoes for Harry if he's a good boy .............who am I kidding, they won't make it that long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Go away what Freda says
I want to adopt that kid. So tiny yet so tuned in to cunts on his radar. He'll do well in life.
I bet his mum was mortified at the time but has now realised she has a kid that was smarter than most of the UK back then.:m

I'm surprised he wasn't accused of racism by scoobie doobie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Freda, I read all of your posts with love and extra special care.

I'm also 10 posts away from VIP and I want my champagne.

Could someone please let whoever's on duty in the VIP gifting suite know to ice down the '82 Dom?
I think today it's Markus Anderson.
Also request some Beluga and toast points and tell him to make it snappy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hmmm anniversary gifts -
  • 1st Anniversary: Paper - a cheque.
  • 2nd Anniversary: Cotton - cotton earbuds, cotton wool balls, 100% cotton towels stolen from a hotel
  • 3rd Anniversary: Leather - new shoes for Harry if he's a good boy .............who am I kidding, they won't make it that long.
It maybe only my own stupidity and sleep deprivation that is the problem but I am confused. Monteshito two got married in the May of 2018 so May 2020 was their 2nd anniversary. Finding freedom came out in August 2020 and the new epilogue is supposed to cover events that happened in the year after the book was published. It covers events upto April 2021, doesn't it?
So why is Scooby-Doo talking about their 2nd Anniversary in the new epilogue? Especially when they didn't do anything special, having Mexican takeaway is hardly a celebration.
I am more interested in knowing what 666 did when Beatrice 'stole her thunder' by announcing pregnancy on their 3rd wedding anniversary.
Maybe Scooby-Doo should write about it in the next epilogue but most probably only information we will get from him is that 6 and 666 celebrated their 3rd wedding with an Indian takeaway and a wordsalad about how Harry's wife refused to accept any gifts made from leather as it is unethical. Poor woman agreed to make do with some old Jewellery of Harry's mother but the evil queen refused to grant her even that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The vendors bit is weird. Why would you contact people who did the flowers/made the cake/dress/DJ’d? 😂😂😂 why not your actual, you know, guests???

(when I became VIP the only person who noticed was @freda19 (thank you ❤!). No champers or fanfare 😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Heres the real one . And the hypocrite smokes.
I bet smeggy knocked that on head (even though she was a smoker too). No wonder he's climbing the walls and tippy-tapping.

I thought everyone had gone deaf .

I SAID DEAF !

oops, didn't HEAR you there Chita, sorry bubba.
Delighted those pictures can still be found 👍👍👍
Not all their bad behaviour has been erased !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The vendors bit is weird. Why would you contact people who did the flowers/made the cake/dress/DJ’d? 😂😂😂 why not your actual, you know, guests???

(when I became VIP the only person who noticed was @freda19 (thank you ❤!). No champers or fanfare 😂😂)
A few of us have been VIPs twice. A group attained VIP status only to have it whisked away and higher limits set. :m :m :m 🍄 :m :m:m

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Sorry not to have noticed.
Have a roast chicken and a mushy 😃
936.gif
:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
An oldie but a goodie, Camilla taking the mick with belly cradling ? I do hope so! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Phillip Schofield from This Morning, hope you have time on your hands its on thread 15.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.