Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically he is saying that the gruesome pair are pissed off as no one has said sorry to them?
The lack of self awareness is truly astounding!

Our little groups first meet up!
Thanks Kezzle, can see this now, can't wait for the meet up. Off to practice the dance so I'm step perfect on the day.💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Isn’t claiming the bullying investigation amounted to nothing , when it is actually still active, a form of intimidation ….ie Bullying !!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
So basically he is saying that the gruesome pair are pissed off as no one has said sorry to them?

And ’the door is open’ to an apology. Yeah I’ll bet it is! They’re going to be waiting a looooong time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Great pity that Scabies is getting interviewed on USA tv, hope it doesn’t Mean a glorious new career over there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Do you think that Smegs believes that if she gets it printed in the media, it must be true?
Lovely new thread and title and recap. Thanks to all involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think that Smegs believes that if she gets it printed in the media, it must be true?
Lovely new thread and title and recap. Thanks to all involved.
I think she knew that the RF couldn't really refutw what she was saying so if her side was the only one out there then people would believe it. Didn't count on people like us seeing through it!
Actually though, I think she truly believes that she is the one in the right!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

"Don't want to disappear or not be seen".... understatement of the decade.
No tit Scoobie.
I'm almost tempted to think that he chose those words very deliberately... suggesting he isn't exactly happy with being thrown uder the bus by the delusional duo after he claimed they contributed directly to version numero uno of Fibbing Fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
New thread 😀🥰💖💖❤❤ x

Time to jump in again....this time with mini Queen on my back 😄🥰 x

Resizer_16304350041900.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Broken record. They're running out of things to say.
Is head not meant to be coming over for another Mommy Dearest memorial pity-a-thon?
How the duck can you apologise to a pack the of lies?? They are the most stupid, inane, insane, deluded dickheads, words fail me!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The authors write: "As difficult as recent years have been, sources close to the Sussexes say that neither Harry nor Meghan have any regrets about the decisions they have made.

"What started as a fairy-tale romance became a story that reinvented the genre—a self-made, independent woman playing an equal role alongside her knight."

loool megs you can't fool anyone you narc! Without the royals you would still be a failed cable actress desperately sliding into the DMs of Z list British celebs

And for the record, the story began with paid service and was secured with a voodoo doll 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The self delusion would almost be pitiful if it wasnt a) very funny and b) actually potentially damaging to Hazno's fambly.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Melt face is out toting his shite about clueless and classless again 🙄
It's the same old shite though. Just reworded and exaggerated.
What a boring herd of cunts.

What is this commentator thinking

OK, read the first line and it already contradicts itself.
Peace offering ....she should demand. Jesus Silly Billy learn to construct a coherent sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have just read in The Mirror that according to the authors of Finding Freedom to Merch, the couple weren't able to go out for dinner to celebrate their anniversary so instead had to "get a little creative" with a takeaway and cocktails, before swapping cotton gifts.

They write: "With restaurant outings off-limits, the couple had to get a little creative in May for their second-anniversary festivities at home, spending part of the day looking back at their 2018 with a number of people who had been part of the wedding festivities, including vendors that had helped bring their magical Windsor Castle ceremony to life.

More evidence they have no friends so to divert attention the freaks claim to have shared the day with 'vendors' like anyone else would think its an actual thing to share your 1st anniversary with people like the bloke that made the cheese and pineapple on sticks.

Clearly they hate each other. I mean if not why not instead disclose to have spent a romantic day or family together e.g. a teddy bares picnic with the dolls? Its really a blatant admittance they were looking for more opportunities to roll out an anniversary remembrance merch fest every year cause they have feck all else to offer apart from reflecting on the past, bashing the family and being Hippocrates on the daily.

Its quite a good article for a start off https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/12-explosive-claims-updated-meghan-24873849

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Isn’t claiming the bullying investigation amounted to nothing , when it is actually still active, a form of intimidation ….ie Bullying !!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣

Yes typical. Bullying is about the effect on the recipient not the intention of the bully. The pair of ponces are trying to silence the narrative which is bullying. Unlike the racism allegation she has been named so she needs to take ownership?

Can anyone remember when the photo was taken outside the dental clinic which she claimed to be an intrusion on the day of the pretend miscarriage? The Mirror article states she is so caring that on 11th August she reached out to someone despite her pretend miscarriage. After which she found out later in the year she was pregnant again and so again we have another 10 -11 month gestation period.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.