Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed the review comments on the cover of Forever Falsehoods? They are surely not true.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have been mulling over the Harkles the last couple of days & like the book, I have nothing new to add.

I have tried hard to see their perspective, but I just can't see how a human being can be so deprived of perception.

All mistakes/ errors of judgement are deflected, excused or ignored. Think Saudi diamonds 'well Camilla & Kate wore Saudi diamonds' (ignoring that was at a time when no deaths had been ordered). Deflecting bullying with 'it's just a smear campaign' . PWB previous history of being a racist, ignored.

Then there's the privacy. I can respect that. But, they then go on & on about private moments with the Queen. They reveal personal things about all members of the royal family. So no-one elses privacy is respected by the couple? And their (what appears to be a ) money laundering website is ALL about taking people's personal stories & potentially making money from it.

The denials about being involved in FF but no lawyers & an admittance in court….resulting in (just a) threat of lawyers with the new 'epilogue' to seemingly cover their story. No-one truly believes they weren't involved?

How can anyone support & admire this couple? Is the PR that influential?

Glad to get all my thoughts off my chest 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Richard Kay from Daily Mail

The last word in victimhood: RICHARD KAY's stinging verdict # via http://dailym.ai/android
I agree with Kay saying no matter what happens, the fucknuts will always have to have the last word. It's a foundation stone of professional victimhood, after all, and how else will they make headlines? Not by settling down and actually doing Good Works.
Guess this means we can look forward to those forty editions of Finding Falsehoods, though I think the publishing world, let alone the general public, will have dozed off well before then 😂 And Scabies commenting that they don't want to be completely private, only they want to be able to choose what goes public :rolleyes: but let's not forget PWB had a lovely moment with Gangan cause she isn't the evil beastie that HMTQ obviously is. Queenie won't apologise for all the torture they had to endure, wot a meanie!

Happy New Thread, I adore the title :love:

On the subject of royals and Netflix:

1630481723166.png

Margrethe, Queen, illustrator, set designer

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Phillip Schofield from This Morning, hope you have time on your hands its on thread 15.

@YeltsinsTank FYI Someone told me he way gay about 30 years ago. Some time before he came out, I was surprised to read he had a wife and daughters!! He’s never come across as straight, as far as I was aware.

I think the majority of the Country is sick to death of his self pitying whining, much like we are with Sore and bleep! It’s his wife we should feel sorry for, if she was unaware before entering the marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Never seen that one before. I think I actually love Camilla 😍
Hehe..even if that was a subconscious action, it spoke a thousand words! Camilla's face there was of someone that looked mentally drained with having to put on a display of nicety in front of the 6's when what she really wanted to do was slap some sense into 6 and witch slap 666!

I like the part in Richard Kay's piece where he says "Only one new chapter to the book - styled here as an 'epilogue'" - a little dig at Scobie saying that the press had got it wrong and it wasn't a chapter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love that this is The Mail Online’s top headline today…

View attachment 739317
A quote from the article about Scrotie ........

"Meanwhile he also suggested the couple could go on to reveal more details about their relationship with members of the royal family like Prince Charles and William.
He said: 'Now I think that when and if we hear more of their journey towards healing these family relations and the issues that they've faced, it's going to be from them themselves."

BIB
Is this Scrotie's way of saying he's been Markled? I do hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
(when I became VIP the only person who noticed was @freda19 (thank you ❤!). No champers or fanfare 😂😂)
If you remember thats because the posts and quotes got a bit muddled and people thought I ( and a few others) were the ones who had just become VIPs when really we had attained VIP status much earlier and it was you and one other who had just achieved it.
And the wrong newbies were congratulated

PS

Where is @Flairey ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's going to take me months to get to VIP status - I'm here all the time but not chatting as much as I think I am!
Those blimmin' Harkles have not given me anything to shout about for ages! Maybe today's the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It isn't him.

Oh I give up. Everyone must have me on ignore in sympathy with the katie fan. 😂
I realise that it is fake but whoever put it out there is a sick racist bleep and the content is still diabolical, you were right but it's still an abortion!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hehe..even if that was a subconscious action, it spoke a thousand words! Camilla's face there was of someone that looked mentally drained with having to put on a display of nicety in front of the 6's when what she really wanted to do was slap some sense into 6 and witch slap 666!

I like the part in Richard Kay's piece where he says "Only one new chapter to the book - styled here as an 'epilogue'" - a little dig at Scobie saying that the press had got it wrong and it wasn't a chapter!
Looks like Cam says something under her breath to kate😂. Smeggy reminds me of a knocked up air hostess in that get up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Freda, I read all of your posts with love and extra special care.

I'm also 10 posts away from VIP and I want my champagne.
You will be lucky getting champagne
I never got so much as a custard cream😞
But having all the lovely tattlers making me laugh is reward enough🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A quote from the article about Scrotie ........

"Meanwhile he also suggested the couple could go on to reveal more details about their relationship with members of the royal family like Prince Charles and William.
He said: 'Now I think that when and if we hear more of their journey towards healing these family relations and the issues that they've faced, it's going to be from them themselves."

BIB
Is this Scrotie's way of saying he's been Markled? I do hope so.
Also sounds a bit like a threat or blackmail.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If you remember thats because the posts and quotes got a bit muddled and people thought I ( and a few others) were the ones who had just become VIPs when really we had attained VIP status much earlier and it was you and one other who had just achieved it.
And the wrong newbies were congratulated

PS

Where is @Flairey ??
Well my PR firm royally fucked up and my world-shattering news got markled. It was supposed to be all about ME!! I clearly learnt from the master 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just like his brain and sense of humour
Wait - what vendors? Weren't all of their vendors from the UK, and thus not able to travel? Also, who spends a non-milestone anniversary with other people any way (outside of their kids)?

My guess is that Harry spent the day smoking weed, eating Taco Bell, and drinking vodka and Baha Blasts
you forgot reading Thomas the tank engine
Well looking at the pictures 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Intriguingly, broadcaster and columnist Jeremy Clarkson has offered an alternative view.

‘If my sources are correct,’ he wrote this weekend, ‘the real reason they didn’t name the person might have something to do with the fact that they are not actually a member of the Royal Family.’
I could be wide of the mark here, but could this mean it's someone like Fergie who said it? Perhaps unlikely to be her, as they spoke positively about her on Orca, but someone with that type of relationship to the Royal Family?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.