Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can catch this program on catch up or something, it's worth a watch
what's the actual title of the programme, please?
I dont have a TV guide magazine and I went onto channel 5 catch up and typed paparazzi - nothing came up. Also typed celebs and nothing came up for that either.

It isn't him.

Oh I give up. Everyone must have me on ignore in sympathy with the katie fan. πŸ˜‚

you aren't saying it loud enough, freda.

It's a fake photo of Harry.

Hopefully everyone will hear that. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚:p:p

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I should have known better.... Cheezus Crust that looks like it came off of someone's phone at the time.
Heres the real one . And the hypocrite smokes.
I bet smeggy knocked that on head (even though she was a smoker too). No wonder he's climbing the walls and tippy-tapping.

I heard you Freda, it's a fake photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁 😁 πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
I thought everyone had gone deaf .

I SAID DEAF !

oops, didn't HEAR you there Chita, sorry bubba.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I dont have a TV guide magazine and I went onto channel 5 catch up and typed paparazzi - nothing came up. Also typed celebs and nothing came up for that either.

Oh I heard it. I just didn’t bother to respond πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Do you think that Smegs believes that if she gets it printed in the media, it must be true?
Lovely new thread and title and recap. Thanks to all involved.
I have read that cave paintings are a form of sympathetic magic. The cave dwellers would depict a successful hunt hoping to influence the outcome of their next hunting trip. Am I giving sixwife too much credit by suggesting that she is doing the same with the media? For example, by banging on about how close they are to HMQ, it will become true. However, after all that has been said and done she has more chance of spearing a mammoth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is so much worse than I remembered. Obviously the Nazi outfit is just 😱, but I’d thought that was a lapse of judgement by a lone idiot with no working brain cells at all. But looking at the pic properly now, he’s clearly at a party where they are ALL dressed as utter racist twats. What on earth did the invitation say? β€˜Come as a violent racist hole’? Who on earth would agree to go?
Racist sr

Sorry what did you say 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just read in The Mirror that according to the authors of Finding Freedom to Merch, the couple weren't able to go out for dinner to celebrate their anniversary so instead had to "get a little creative" with a takeaway and cocktails, before swapping cotton gifts.

They write: "With restaurant outings off-limits, the couple had to get a little creative in May for their second-anniversary festivities at home, spending part of the day looking back at their 2018 with a number of people who had been part of the wedding festivities, including vendors that had helped bring their magical Windsor Castle ceremony to life.

More evidence they have no friends so to divert attention the freaks claim to have shared the day with 'vendors' like anyone else would think its an actual thing to share your 1st anniversary with people like the bloke that made the cheese and pineapple on sticks.

Clearly they hate each other. I mean if not why not instead disclose to have spent a romantic day or family together e.g. a teddy bares picnic with the dolls? Its really a blatant admittance they were looking for more opportunities to roll out an anniversary remembrance merch fest every year cause they have feck all else to offer apart from reflecting on the past, bashing the family and being Hippocrates on the daily.

Its quite a good article for a start off https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/12-explosive-claims-updated-meghan-24873849

Wait - what vendors? Weren't all of their vendors from the UK, and thus not able to travel? Also, who spends a non-milestone anniversary with other people any way (outside of their kids)?

My guess is that Harry spent the day smoking weed, eating Taco Bell, and drinking vodka and Baha Blasts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh I heard it. I just didn’t bother to respond πŸ˜‚
Cheeky git.
I'm gonna use my new tarot cards to read your future.

Trust me, it will not be good.:mad:

--------------------------------------------------

My new cards and lil wooden box I found for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have read that cave paintings are a form of sympathetic magic. The cave dwellers would depict a successful hunt hoping to influence the outcome of their next hunting trip. Am I giving sixwife too much credit by suggesting that she is doing the same with the media? For example, by banging on about how close they are to HMQ, it will become true. However, after all that has been said and done she has more chance of spearing a mammoth!
yeh she's cosmic ordering or visualising - whatever you want to call it. You think it, you visualise it and make your self imagine how you feel when it happens......then it happens.

There's a gazillion books teaching how to do it and they all say that what you are visualising won't happen unless its for the greater good.
Anything she does or wants to do is only for her own good.
So even the Universe has Markled her.

What Meghan wants, Meghan DOESN'T get.
hah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Cheeky git.
I'm gonna use my new tarot cards to read your future.

Trust me, it will not be good.:mad:

--------------------------------------------------

My new cards and lil wooden box I found for them.

Make sure you don't get the Ace of Cats card.

Wow....his ears are really small.
He has horrid eyes, too.
Small and peevish.

Makes me think of a quote from a Graham Greene novel [The one about Mister Tench with the horrible teeth and the whisky priest with cockroaches detonating themselves on the wall. It's called The Power and the Glory if I remember correctly. Been a LONG time since I read it. ]

Anyway,
the author described one of the characters as having 'little red eyes like a pig conscious of the slaughter room.'
That's Harry, that is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
yeh she's cosmic ordering or visualising - whatever you want to call it. You think it, you visualise it and make your self imagine how you feel when it happens......then it happens.

There's a gazillion books teaching how to do it and they all say that what you are visualising won't happen unless its for the greater good.
Anything she does or wants to do is only for her own good.
So even the Universe has Markled her.

What Meghan wants, Meghan DOESN'T get.
hah.
Isn't that how Noel Edmunds got Deal or No Deal? :unsure:

Reactions: 21
It isn't him.

Oh I give up. Everyone must have me on ignore in sympathy with the katie fan. πŸ˜‚
Freda, I read all of your posts with love and extra special care.

I'm also 10 posts away from VIP and I want my champagne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Isn't that how Noel Edmunds got Deal or No Deal? :unsure:

Yes.

Although how that was for the greater good is a total mystery.

Dont let your posts join up, they only count as one post. Oh and they are still what Fred says.

Trying to prevent that is harder than trying to get me to stop eating chocolate.

Sometimes I can type two posts in quick succession and they remain separate.
Sometimes they join up.
Sometimes I go back to edit and cut the later post, wait 20 minutes and then paste it as a new post and it STILL joins up with the original post, which then shows as having been edited but its too late to edit again and I am stuck with one joined up post.

It drives me bloody nuts. *

* although some might say I was nuts already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Freda, I read all of your posts with love and extra special care.

I'm also 10 posts away from VIP and I want my champagne.
Ooooooh, you'll no longer be a peasant and will join the aristos.
So tell me YT, what shall you do with your new super powers?

come on, your answer will be 28mins past your last one. 9 to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.