Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's what I think happened. Someone(probably a York) innocently said something like
" OH MY GOD Hazza, your babies with meg will be gorgeous. Hopefully none of them will have your ginger genes".
So it was more gingerist than racist.
I read something that suggested a set up. Perhaps Haz might have turned to Meg and said, ‘I wonder if the baby will be dark or fair’. And that would make the Oprah statement true, technically that would cover it. There’s your Senior Family member discussing the color of the babies skin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
this looks like an Andy Warhol and could be worth millions. I've seen it in a Manhatten art gallery and it's entitled "Vacant HasBeen #6 With Baked Beans And Purple Aubergine # 3".

Didn't Noballs say recently that he himself had made a lighthearted comment about the colour of the baby? Or have I got that wrong?
He's reported as saying he hoped it didn't inherit his ginger hair/fair skin combo

But didn't he say in the OW interview that he would never talk about it (the race thing and who said what)
'cos they never contradict themselves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ahhhh yes, Wreathgate.

So despite making it very clear he wanted nothing to do with being a working Royal, he still expected all of the perks of being a working Royal?

No-one - not even Brenda - lays a "personal" wreath during the ceremonial bit of Remembrance Day. The wreaths are laid on behalf of us, the nation, thanking our worldwide military personnel past and present for their sacrifice. They are put their by the heads of those military organisations ( i.e. the RF)

There was literally NOTHING to stop him from honouring his comrades and asking someone to place his tribute there AFTER the official ceremony. Like the rest of us ordinary people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He's reported as saying he hoped it didn't inherit his ginger hair/fair skin combo

'cos they never contradict themselves!
Maybe it was Noballs then and they decided to use it. What a pair of sleazebags setting this up and then blaming his family, ducking and diving and hinting at racism. It was all bollocks, more bollocks. They demanded that the RF "address" this lie they had concocted to slander them.
No wonder Noballs hung his head in shame when it was being discussed in the Porker interview. Or maybe he was hiding a snigger like on that interview recently when he tittered then pretended to cry to cover it up. What a lowlife creep, he doesn't have a noble bone in his body. I wonder where he really comes from? He's like an alien.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The Chicken Song by Spitting Image 🤭
..Should that be The Roast Chicken Song 🤔😀
..Hold a roast chicken in the air..stick a Richmond up your nose 😄 x

Loool ..

Resizer_16299135203230.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ahhhh yes, Wreathgate.

So despite making it very clear he wanted nothing to do with being a working Royal, he still expected all of the perks of being a working Royal?

No-one - not even Brenda - lays a "personal" wreath during the ceremonial bit of Remembrance Day. The wreaths are laid on behalf of us, the nation, thanking our worldwide military personnel past and present for their sacrifice. They are put their by the heads of those military organisations ( i.e. the RF)

There was literally NOTHING to stop him from honouring his comrades and asking someone to place his tribute there AFTER the official ceremony. Like the rest of us ordinary people do.
It annoys me more than anything that the sanctimonious twunt makes it all about him. It's Remembrance Day, a day to honour others.
It's not 'PWB had the best wreath day' or ' PWB & TW looked saddest'. I want to scream 'its not bloody well about you or TW 😡😡'
But it's lost on them & I hate to feel the day will forever be tarnished by them ☹

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The weirdest thing looking back at it is just how deeply ungrateful she was from the state. An ageing, divorced biracial actress from a fairly unsavoury family was welcomed into the BRF.
She didn't pay a cent towards her own wedding - dress, reception, nothing. She was given cash, holidays, clothes, jewellery. Prince Charles even gave her a diamond tennis bracelet. Given millions of dollars when she decides she doesn't want to do the job anymore.
And before she's even married she's demanding access to the Queen's jewellery. Then throwing her weight around as though she had any idea about running a foundation and knew better than everyone. She really must have some sort of substance problem because her behaviour is just so unhinged.
The family had very certainly heard the rumours about her being a prostitute, yet still helped and supported her family members, financially and with the media.
Yet somehow from the start she decided she was better than them. It's just so completely bizarre.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Don't remember where it was a book, article even, possible in the aftermath of the Nazi costume, it was claimed that asked about Chelsy's origin, Harry answered that" ..shes Zimbabwean , but don't worry , she is not black.."
Maybe a disgruntled friend, or even the aftermath of telling someone on air:''You don't sound black.''

Its so predictable, and it was from the start, that they are going to play it this way.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The weirdest thing looking back at it is just how deeply ungrateful she was from the state. An ageing, divorced biracial actress from a fairly unsavoury family was welcomed into the BRF.
She didn't pay a cent towards her own wedding - dress, reception, nothing. She was given cash, holidays, clothes, jewellery. Prince Charles even gave her a diamond tennis bracelet. Given millions of dollars when she decides she doesn't want to do the job anymore.
And before she's even married she's demanding access to the Queen's jewellery. Then throwing her weight around as though she had any idea about running a foundation and knew better than everyone. She really must have some sort of substance problem because her behaviour is just so unhinged.
The family had very certainly heard the rumours about her being a prostitute, yet still helped and supported her family members, financially and with the media.
Yet somehow from the start she decided she was better than them. It's just so completely bizarre.
Shes a simpleton, and comes from a different Society that isnt our Society; the way we live, our Heritage, our Nation, its History and the British way of Life . Its not American. She was too bleeping stupid and ignorant to adapt, or realise what great good she could have done , in the upper echelon of Society; for Charity ; for Americans and others too.
Ignorant, thick & a prize liar. She also thought life would be all Disney cartoonish tit. What planet does she live on?
And of course, she made sure that she told her lies to Oprah in America. No one else wouldve courted it, nor believed it, thats why.
No one I know likes her & are glad shes not in Great Britain, and thats the truth. I feel the same.
H seems to have special needs issues, and his family were obviously cushioning him. I think hes very easily led ( and a prize prick) & she certainly saw him coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is great news! I'm in NY, just 55 minutes from Broadway (wasn't that an old song?) bring the witch here to my stomping ground and I'll Stomp her ass! I'll make it my business to detract and disrupt and drop kick the bleep. (I'd love to kick her skanky butt through all 5 Boroughs and the nearby suburbs .) Anyone wanting to make the trip, bring a sleeping bag in case I run out of sofas! There's a pool in the back, and I'm a very good cook!

The 2021 Big Apple Road Trip to Kick the Ass of the Countess of Dumbarton is ON!

Oh I think I might just have fallen in love with you a little bit - if you need advice or a sounding board, I think we are all glad to help lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't remember where it was a book, article even, possible in the aftermath of the Nazi costume, it was claimed that asked about Chelsy's origin, Harry answered that" ..shes Zimbabwean , but don't worry , she is not black.."
Maybe a disgruntled friend, or even the aftermath of telling someone on air:''You don't sound black.''

Its so predictable, and it was from the start, that they are going to play it this way.
Quoted in this article:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Media and some people are quite dismissive on the Nazi costume and make excuses like “ he meant no malice” yet when you put it in present terms , it’s like today dressing up as the Taliban for a giggle ….really shocking and offensive. I’m sure he will excuse himself or blame someone else in his “ memoir” too. Yawn 🥱….

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just because of nothing, here's a lovely big hug for you all
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤❤
No response required!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She was welcomed into the RF because she's bi-racial and they feared accusations of racism. But who knew she was? She certainly described herself as Caucasian on her CV. Harry in his Nazi outfit? Was that ok with her? And that 'what M wants M gets' statement from no nuts. Does he think it makes her sound like a go-getting, dynamic businesswoman? No H it makes her sound like a spoilt, entitled bullying witch. Which we now know she is. But it's your brother who's trapped eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder how much has gone through archewell. If I remember they are allowed to use funds to buy properties for charity use.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.