Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the

’They have to be replaced and cleaned often and run very expensive’... ah, hence the term ‘rug’

Reactions: 24
Quote: however it really upsets me that the American military dogs have all been abandoned like their Apache Helicopters etc since the US authorities refuse to let them fly back.

It is my understanding that the US Military dogs were evacuated, to the complaints of many. They are valuable, highly trained dogs who have saved many lives.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/military-dogs-evacuated-kabul-hundreds-24771415

Clearly this is a hot topic, it is so hard to comprehend the tragic disaster of what is happening in Afghanistan. As for the weapons left behind, I hope their destruction will occur when the evacuations are complete.

And what of the women and children left behind? Their future is darkness, pain, ignorance and despair. "Trees and Mountains, streams and plains, how can this be? Rend yourselves, hide yourselves, spill yourselves over, weep..." From Bridge of Ashes by Roger Zelazny.

Reactions: 21
It’s Diana in spirit form showing her displeasure!

Reactions: 27
Hello
It’s Diana in spirit form showing her displeasure!
OMG is it on this Thread? Do we need to call in a medium? Don't we have some white witches on here who can identify it and smoke it out with burning herbs? I need to lie down. Gulp. It's ectoplasm, I know it is. Yeltsin will know.
ETA That bloody Minge, if she's infested this thread I'll kill her.

Reactions: 26
I'm going to have to second this. I have a German shepherd who won't go out in the rain to pee because when I took him home the day after my sister died I spoiled him rotten. He is highly intelligent, obedient and loyal, and he can be trained to do anything. They train these dogs that get to the point that they won't go out in the rain to jump out of airplanes and run toward explosions so they can save lives and be with our soldiers every step of the way in these godforsaken hellholes. Then they abandon them like so much worn out military equipment to religious nuts who consider them "unclean" and will kill them.

I put humans above animals and the people should be prioritized to get out first in an emergency. But if you won't get these dogs out when you can, you shouldn't be taking them over there in the first place, least of all into a country where they are hated. They don't just abandon the dogs in emergencies like this-- our military abandons them wherever we go, as if wasting money on the military budget is an issue for these clown whores at the top.

There's nothing that pisses me off more than anyone who hurts anyone or anything that can't defend themselves. I'm going to go out in the garage and break something now.

Reactions: 37
But the US military did take their dogs out. There was a hue and cry from the Twitterati about it the week before last, without any consideration to how a) the thousands of dollars it takes to select and train these incredible animals and b) how no service man/woman would leave their canine companion behind. The furore it would cause in the ranks would be terrifying. There’d be mutiny!

Reactions: 27
Good that the actual Service dogs left alongside their handlers back on August 16th. They saved lives and will continue to do so wherever they are posted. They are serving soldier-canines alongside their soldier handlers and it was fitting they be calmly sent home among the first evacuees.
Walked on board and took a seat, no crates, no fuss.

The image of the two pointy dog ears on the plane made me laugh.

And speaking of which ... to lighten the mood and spread the word .....

Plus an image of my biggest ginger fan (aside from Hazza), captured by the hugely talented @Chita

They are all home. Two weeks ago. No fuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
A few dogs got seats on a plane and everything was right again? I'm glad twitter can be pacified like that.

Reactions: 14
Ok, for all you Tarot people. Blackmail, yorks, backers, how did they really meet. All with a lovely Irish voice (i think)

Reactions: 11
Our Finn hated the rain - abandoned sheepdog

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Not sure if it’s true , but apparently a video up on YouTube saying Catherine is pregnant
apologies if already posted here

Reactions: 16

love the doggie ears on theplane!!!!

Im glad you like your special Ginger Tom. I tried to give him a kind of Phil Lynott attitude.

Reactions: 17
Breaks your heart, when your beloved pet has to be put to sleep; it's peaceful in the end but no less tragic. Be there at the end, and cradle them as they pass over.

Reactions: 23
I am thrilled at the reports that the Cambridge’s are considering moving into Windsor. I am hoping they just put this out to wind up the gruesome twosome and actually have no intention of moving as the schools etc would be a problem. But I see it as the Royals quietly turning the screws.

Reactions: 32
I'm on page 41 and be catching up later .

Harry now has his own hair dye out..also suitable for wigs x.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.