Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
This is brilliant @Chita Love all the little details you manage to include ...... Pc's ears, Camilla's swept back hair, TQ's handbag, Haz's grey suit and heels ๐Ÿ˜‚, Smeg's hair - chicken legs - knees - too big shoes ๐Ÿ˜‚ , Farchie's rucksack - beanie hat - kite, and not forgetting Lidl who nobody knows what she looked like but now we do!
Keep them coming, you have a real talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

freda19

VIP Member
What a weirdo thicko couple. I just cannot imagine Smegcnut turning over to Harry as they wake-up together and saying: "What do you think about Afghanistan? You were there, what's your opinion?". Because all I see is Harry in a high-chair with a dummy in his mouth shaking a rattle saying: "Mommy! Mommy!" as cash-counting machines whirl in the background.

View attachment 733504
If asked about Afghanistan he'd likely say " HELL YAH! That was where I beat the little raghead and paki in my unit with the highest score on Call Of Duty. Happy times ....." stares wistfully at his two framed medals on his bedside table and dreams of his pretty uniforms and gold braid that his granny stole from his tightly clutched hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Nuttynana

VIP Member
So my wee 16 year old boy cat (a ginger ๐Ÿˆ ) has seemingly overnight gone blind ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ (obviously itโ€™s been progressively happening and he has been faking it for months, but cats are literally the world masters at faking it)
View attachment 733706

Vet thinks it is due to high blood pressure, glaucoma and retinal detachment. He is now on medication to bring down his blood pressure (not happy) and confined inside the house (even more not happy)

If we can bring his BP down, there is a very slight chance he might regain some sight ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐ŸคžHis sister had the same issue a wee while back and got 25% sight back so Iโ€™m just praying he might have the same result.

And before anyone judges me on the fact that he was an outside cat, I want to point out he is the worldโ€™s worst hunter and would starve if he had to self-feed, so all the native animals and birds are completely safe when he is outside.
Lovely boy and how sad cats do not like being restricted but these things have to be done for his protection ,but he is a Ginger and Ginger Tom is coming around later with the squad to cheer him up and when he recovers he can join the squad as an honourary member and can help with the planning of future operations.

Tom said as long as he can still spray they will guide him to the target๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ

• Heart
  • Haha

Kezzle

I too have found myself posting less, I am just so bored of them and there is so much else going on in the world to give them too much headspace BUT I found this last year and had to have a break, it didn't take too long before I was back here raging. We have a lot to look forward to, the release of the epilogue and the resulting inevitable fall out, the court cases, and their promise to be more visible in the run up to winter. There will be plenty of stuff for us to comment on soon enough!

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Yes, Jacinda is yet another example of the crisis of leadership in the West. She is woke personified, another vacuous waste of space trading on youth, semi-attractiveness and โ€œinclusivityโ€ soundbites. Sheโ€™s the female equivalent of Justin Trudeau whom Iโ€™m really hoping will be ousted next month. All these idiots Iโ€™m sure have the full support of H and Mrs 6.
I think the whole world has a vast shortage of decent leaders just look at all the idiots in office they do not have a fucking clue as to how people are feeling and also people are voting for leaders for stupid personal reasons, it's worrying.

If Potus falls we all fall especially if the Harris Harpy takes control.

US needs another election I am sorry to say, don't think they will get it unless they take to the streets and protest very loudly, such a shame to see such a powerful Country sink to this level. The Russians and Chinese must be pissing themselves.

This beacon of Democracy has made themselves a laughing stock, very sad๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Have they sent them some nappies/diapers that were left over from the Procter and Gamble freebie?
They probably sent Orca's private jets to dive bomb into Kabul to save the day.... yeah right. I can see the headline now on People mag front cover:
Heroic H and our Monarch-in-Waiting M "Carpet bomb the Kabul airport with hand-autographed bananas of support, causing mass banana peel slips to escaping Westerners, Aghans, Taliban and military forces alike. Peace is restored, goodwill to women and service is universal, y'all. God Bless Our Kween"

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I LOVE this thread title.
Also love the Mark Dolan clip.
I think GBNews presenters are of the same opinion as us.

Alex Belfield never lets us down either.
I particularly like it when he greets his viewers as "morning mush"
- :m

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Time to catch up ๐Ÿฅฐ x
I'm on page 11 ๐Ÿ˜€...I leave this here lol..

Resizer_16296599522280~3.jpg

Thanks for the Birthday wishes and lovely pics and comments that was a lovely big surprise ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Except .....

It isn't my birthday lol ๐Ÿคญ

I share the same birthday as Saddam Hussein..April 28th. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜„

My tattle join birthday is February 20th 2020

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ

Big Pom hugs still for such lovely surprises ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“โคโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Smart hubby.
He's a keeper.
My hubby's eyes glaze over when I start with "Know what them cunts said/did today ? " I thought I could indoctrinate him , but no luck at all.

Well tonight I've been distracted by Katie Price getting beaten up by a mysterious 32 yr old bloke in her house.:eek: Who could it be?
So she sold a story to the Sun within 24 hrs. Attagirl pwicey, stay classy.

Watch and learn Smeggy. Pwicey has been invading our privacy for years with her trawls (trolls) complaints, haterz, mad fans, selling her used knickers:sick:,sex addict/cross-dressing/only-fans-gay husbands/partners. Now she's added DV to her tragic life experiences.
Now ... maybe Cole someone bopped her, maybe he didn't(she's not pressing charges), but the bleeding lip is from cold sores acquired on her recent maldives holiday and the bruise looks suspiciously like make up and there has been a rumour that a bad story about her is due to hit the press so we have been watching out for distraction/sympathy tactics coming into play. Damage control? Pity party? Like I said, watch and learn Smeggy.
Blagging, freeloading, scamming, kiss&tells, lies, manipulation ... Pwicey leads the way, others follow.
A leap into the future where Harry has ditched Meghan and taken up with Katie Price, who only married him because he's got plastic kids and she doesn't have to feed them anything (not even toad in the hole) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Polish_20210824_070850946.jpg

By this time Hazno has shrunk all over to match his balls ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow

Silbee

VIP Member
Angela Levin was on GB News earlier this evening talking about Funding Freedom and she hit the nail on the head again
That was a fantastic interview. So the RF does have a good idea of what's in the book. Diana, primarily it seems to me.

Considering he's told friends he really can't remember that much about her that's going to be interesting.

Also, he's blocked lots of friends or just changed his number and hasn't let them know the new one. He's been completely isolated by her.

• Heart
  • Wow

KuntyChopsMcghee

Thanks @Cassandra333 for the new thread and well done to @50sGirl for coming up with such an appropriate title.

Aren't the Harkles and Co a bunch of Cunts? I must admit though I'm rather looking forward to the fallout when the Queen sends in the legal team. I might grab some ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ whilst I'm out shopping later. I hope Scabie McScaibface is first on the hit list.

Happy Monday everyone ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart