Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would even subscribe? Women’s mags are mostly on their uppers.

can you imagine the content?

fashion editor: Mrs 6 -why bother about fit or suitability? Wear what you want as long as it’seye wateringly expensive, someone else pays and you can get a refund. We tell you how

property editor: Mrs 6- buy a big whiteelephant house, rent it out by the hour and live somewhere different. We explore sheds you can rent with a separate kennel for the meal ticket/husband

family editor: Mrs 6- don’t have kids, they mess the place up and people want pesky photos! Bastards! How to deflectprying eyes with a moon bump. Which one will work for you?

Coming next month: our cookery editor Mrs 6 reviews roast chicken recipes that won’t let you down
🤮

Also, Tyler Perry has moved up a few places. Nice work, people. 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Pretty sure she pays to be in People and US Weekly. At least the comments on the DM are cheering me up:

'I wish we could 'collectively' vomit on them'
Reply:
'Many layers of vomit'

• Haha
Reactions: 39
New thread 💕❤🥰💖💖❤ x.
I be catching up from this thread instead of the last few pages from the last one got to page 43..either later or tomorrow 💖

Two Pom Bears for the price of one jumping in the new thread again 🥰

Resizer_16292403973470.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So their latest word salad bullshit, as seen below. They waffle about "when any person or community suffers, a piece of each of us does so with them". Right so is anybody going to remind Hazno that he was a part of the Afghanistan conflict. He did two tours there. Forget which side he was on, and whether he actually saw any action or was just nursemaided the whole time - in theory he could well have caused suffering to people of whichever side. They've even been so stupid as to include a picture of him partaking in a bit of warmongering alongside the drivel splurge.

I think it's a bit rich to lecture us about suffering now, when he was a part of the whole conflict back in the day.

You can't really talk about suffering in connection with wars and conflicts, and bang on about humanitarian efforts, when you were a part of those same conflicts back in the day?

Anyway who elected the two clowns as spokespeople for the world. At least your Bidens, Trumps, Clintons, Bush, Blairs, Macrons etc all underwent some sort of electoral process and were voted in to the positions from which they speak. How dare the chumps of montecito think the world needs to hear their thoughts. They need a reminder that they weren't elected, and they most certainly haven't earned their way to speak for the world. CUNTS.

1629241583157.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
So their latest word salad bullshit, as seen below. They waffle about "when any person or community suffers, a piece of each of us does so with them". Right so is anybody going to remind Hazno that he was a part of the Afghanistan conflict. He did two tours there. Forget which side he was on, and whether he actually saw any action or was just nursemaided the whole time - in theory he could well have caused suffering to people of whichever side. They've even been so stupid as to include a picture of him partaking in a bit of warmongering alongside the drivel splurge.

I think it's a bit rich to lecture us about suffering now, when he was a part of the whole conflict back in the day.

You can't really talk about suffering in connection with wars and conflicts, and bang on about humanitarian efforts, when you were a part of those same conflicts back in the day?

Anyway who elected the two clowns as spokespeople for the world. At least your Bidens, Trumps, Clintons, Bush, Blairs, Macrons etc all underwent some sort of electoral process and were voted in to the positions from which they speak. How dare the chumps of montecito think the world needs to hear their thoughts. They need a reminder that they weren't elected, and they most certainly haven't earned their way to speak for the world. CUNTS.

View attachment 717754
And I've just noticed. One person signed for both of them!
Do you think they sullied themselves to pick up a pen or got a minion to do the signing. I imagine megs thinks that if it isn't calligraphy it isn't worth her time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

View attachment 717754

And a piece of all of us suffered with his grandparents, father and brother when he and his wife aired the family's dirty laundry on tv and then sniggered about it..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
And I've just noticed. One person signed for both of them!
Do you think they sullied themselves to pick up a pen or got a minion to do the signing. I imagine megs thinks that if it isn't calligraphy it isn't worth her time.
Good spot.

It's not even his signature. His should have a line under it. Lots of examples on google.
The bottom one is the new archewell version. No line and it's all at a different angle.
She is clearly forging his signature now, ready to steal all his money.

1629243403186.png

1629243435030.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She actually had to make his SIGNATURE fit with her own and erase the underline, as it made his signature stand out more than hers. She is pathological.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'm actually reasonably impressed by the likely accidental use of the word multilateral.

But I am confused how they can split two tragedies and describe them separately. I know it fills up page space, and I've written enough essays that I know how to successfully use two words where one will do. I am exceptionally erudite at times.

But isn't it a shame that Haiti leaves them heartbroken because of the developing humanitarian disaster, whereas Afghanistan only leaves them speechless. Presumably there's not enough beaches in Afghanistan to worry about the people there. Not many holidays taken to that country is there?

And what are the many layers of pain? Is that like when you stub your toe and can't talk for the pain and then it settles into a dull throb and a lot of swearing?
One word, Clintons.

They're on the same train politically and she daren't be too scathing about "humanitarianism in Haiti" or draw too much attention to it after the Clintons filled their personal coffers to overflowing from worldwide donations to their 'Foundation' that promised a glorious rise from the ashes for Haiti and delivered sweet duck all. :mad: Not a bleeping sausage, much less the promised housing and rejuvenation of the much needed port area that was destroyed and left ramshackle.
Cunts be cunts and cunts of a feather grift together.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Now that I have made connection, I still think they're like the Harpies of Jason and the Argonauts... Feasting on the profits and generosity of the innocents and deluded, at the expense of the deserved and innocent...

One can only hope that meet the same ending ...

Twunts!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 717754
Who attached it to those pictures? I'm gonna hurl. Of course it's not like they're out there having any new ones taken.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What a pair of pretentious twats they are , really...... 😅😅😅😅😅😅

' we want to issue a statement regarding the state of the World"

What for? Pair of prize pricks 😅😅😅😅
No-ones interested in their views & opinions on anything, save for a load of woke twats who hang on their every word on-line on twatter, or something, and the media taking the piss out of them 😀😅
Arrogant morons. Hard to believe these two have a working brain cell between them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do they think that they're Christ on the mountain? Seriously the ego on them is huge.
They don't seem to be able to recognise that everyone can see their hypocrisy, their money grubbing, their lies and their deceit. They honestly make my skin crawl.
Desperate for attention and acceptance. Loathe Them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has to use so many words to obscure the fact that she says nothing - people get lost in the word maze before they realise there's no way out!
And because in reality, she feels nothing about anything. This horror means nothing to her just an opportunity to feign empathy. She says nonsense, because she is shallow and phony.

Reactions: 32
One word, Clintons.

They're on the same train politically and she daren't be too scathing about "humanitarianism in Haiti" or draw too much attention to it after the Clintons filled their personal coffers to overflowing from worldwide donations to their 'Foundation' that promised a glorious rise from the ashes for Haiti and delivered sweet duck all. :mad: Not a bleeping sausage, much less the promised housing and rejuvenation of the much needed port area that was destroyed and left ramshackle.
Cunts be cunts and cunts of a feather grift together.
The problem is that the Clintons got in first and people are wise to this stuff now. It's obvious to anyone that Harry and Meghan are looking to grift through charity. They are not wealthy like Bill Gates. They are not humanitarians, except in their own minds. Anyone who gives them a cent is paying an idiot tax, tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought there was something suspect in Haz's signature. The moment I saw it I thought 'that doesn't look like wot it should!'
Her wokeness was the one who wrote it after all, why shouldn't she be the one to sign? She earned money with her calligraphy! It's not like Haz has his own thoughts and opinions these days...

For those who haven't seen it, I adore Mr Eden's comment on the statement:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.