Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Wow, those are some terribly written excerpts. I wonder if it was generated by one of those text summarization programs. Aside from the hilarity of the phrasing, it seems like word choices were made to avoid plagiarizing the original text. Some of the word substitutions are bizarre, like the repeated use of the word “castle” for “palace” (Kensington castle) and the use of “ruler” for “prince” or “duke” (presumably). Who- or whatever wrote it should hang their head in shame.
That's what it reads like. It's been in a foreign language and been through a machine that's retranslated back to English.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Evangelina

VIP Member
I think they're on the skids and can't see them ever ever coming back into the fold even as family members. The RF simply can't afford to have traitors and backstabbers in the fold and have closed ranks to keep them out. They're wise to them now and have had their fingers burned in a big way, and I really can't see individuals targeting Smeg and NoBalls successfully to gain access to the RF. The Harkles might get money to bash the RF as you say, but this bashing seems to be falling on deaf ears and the Harkles have become a joke as their novelty value has evaporated.

I agree they got away with too much form the outset, but Minge was very popular at the time, a biracial gust of foul air masquerading as a fresh and exciting addition to the fusty old RF. The RF were terrified of being accused of racism, and gave in to H&M's blackmail. We've all seen how toxic the subject of racism is, the merest suggestion of it, and the RF had no alternative. They were between the devil and the deep blue sea and took the line of least resistance, for which they've paid a heavy price. I think they were blackmailed over every single aspect of the Harkles from the wedding, fake pregnancy, jewels, privileges the lot.

I think the RF had no choice at the time, and in fairness neither they nor the public could have had any idea of the utter evil that they were welcoming into their family and ancient institution. All of us and we on Tattle too are still discovering the depths of their depravity three years down the line, and there will be further revelations before this is over.
BIB
Perspective:
The RF actually had a idea. And I also had a idea, based on the necessity of concessions to be made for her.
The unwritten rules of the RF when it comes to newcomers are among others:
No interviews while dating (Peg and ''Wild about Harry'')
No papwalking Peg multiple times, including the Wellington boots papwalk around Derry Street, and Whole foods market inside of old Barkers when in that building multiple press outlets have their offices, even the Daily Mail.
No blabbing to journos, see Peg and Piers.
No personal PR people. See Peg again.

I could come up with more with a bit of effort .

All of the above is something that eliminated multiple girlfriends/boyfriends of multiple Royals. Not Peg.
Yes, I blame somebody and this time its not Harry.

The aftermath of the above, then enabled the onslaught on Kate first, and then the rest became a race against pressure tactics and blackmail .

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Thread suggestion 134............. Scooby Doo should be worrying, because TQ is a coming

• Heart
  • Haha

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Darling girl, subtle is so passé on this thread. :m

Or maybe I'm just uncouth.
That'll be it ... I lost my couth.😭
I like to pretend I have some class… 😂

How about 'cutting their cloth according to their means' and actually doing some work to earn a living like the rest of us has to do. That would be a start anyway.
But…but…but he was born into this, dontcha know. That means he’s entitled.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kittypops

VIP Member
This is very worrying if true, especially as the military chiefs want Andrew to go.
Andrew himself should want to step back at least for the time being to avoid causing trouble at a time when the RF are fighting on all fronts. But no. How utterly tin-eared and arrogant he is, pushing himself forward when the military don't want him and what a shameless tw...t he is.

The aspect of this that's most worrying is the Queen's judgment here. She's wrong to keep him on in this post and I bet if Prince Philip was here he'd veto it sharpish and Andrew and his tedious family would have been kept firmly in the background.
I bet Charles and William are livid.

I could be wrong but if HM does think it appropriate for him to keep this military role instead of being relieved of it as he deserves, it puts the "tolerance" of Hazzno and Minge in a different light. I'd always thought grey rock, long game etc., ignore the insults and rIse above it all etc. But this to me shows something else, a worrying disconnect and inability to see how inappropriate this decision is, and a lack of appreciation of the views of the public who have watched as our RF have been attacked and insulted, and fumed as they took the blows.

There cannot not be a connection between this seemingly minor matter of letting Andrew keep this post (if it happens) and the lack of action taken against the Markles. To me it's woolly-headed and misguided, and sends out a supine message that is bound to be applied to the ginger traitor and his Ho. Parallels are bound to be drawn, and the basis for the RF strategy questioned by some.

Is it clever long-thinking grey rocking or an unwillingness to deal with a cancer that is long overdue to be cut out, and that to me seems to be spreading and thriving?

Noballs is playing polo and brazenly cashing in on his RF title, fleecing people with his Arsewhole charity, and they are letting it happen.
I fear the queen is used to dealing with letters, phone calls and ye olde telegrams, rather than the instant social media, reaction and photos of the day today.

Her absolute reticence is her own downfall as bad news travels fast.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I'll be honest I don't know why, at his age, he doesn't prefer to just laze around in whatever house Her Maj lets him use, rather than have to randomly dress up and feign interest in the doings of strangers.
It’s because it makes him feel important, dressing up and lording it over the peasants.

• Sick
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Bloody hell I never knew that, what fucking idiots if this is true, does anyone else believe this??
I recall reading about Savile’s involvement with the royals years ago when the marriages of Diana and Fergie were fraught and he acted as a go between. I didn’t know he was so influential with Charles. Could this relationship be something The Harkles are holding against the RF and that’s why it’s in the video?

• Wow

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
See the nympho dancing in the window
I love to watch as she shakes her behind
I walk up and meet her on the doorstep
She kneels down and I'm suddenly fine
Dirty knees make me feel fine!
The thing that she is blowing is not my miiiiiiiind!

• Haha

MistyWoods

VIP Member
What makes H& M think they are experts?

This is a direct quote from the Daily Mail...and the heartfelt emotional word salad the pair of them say!
They just prove their stupidity.....by making it so obvious that it is a message just for their US fans! What a knock in the teeth for any UK fans!!
there isnt a single suggestion in their lists for any UK based Mental Health charities!
Even odder, is that this American mental health suggestion comes directly underneath the mention of Invictus. making it look as if Invictus is primarily a USA organisation!

We recognize that many of you may feel helpless right now as you watch the state of the world spin rapidly. It can feel disorienting and defeating, but we have faith in the power of shared purpose, action, and commitment to our collective well-being.

Below, please find resources where you can learn about how to help those affected by these global emergencies. You'll also find resources for your own mental health, which we hope you'll use as you navigate whatever comes up for you during this critical time. Take care of yourselves, and let's keep taking care of each other.

Thank you,

The Archewell Team

INVICTUS

Support the work that Invictus Games Foundation is doing to inspire recovery and support for wounded veterans.

Mental Health Resources

NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS

Find mental health resources and support systems near you by tapping into the largest mental health organization in the United States.

Mental health services in the US are woefully inadequate, especially if it is a child involved.

• Sad
  • Wow

Spring2020

Chatty Member
As pointed out by bookworm in her latest video Royal family website still states that H and M are honouring their commitments to the Queen.

They have only updated to add mentions of lilibet.

Its almost like the RF are letting them have all the cake. They are no longer senior royals yet they still have free publicity on the website. Why not advertise Zara or Peter at least they live in Briton and support British charities

• Sick
  • Wow

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Cough I have been known to read Mills & Boon some of them are actually okay ( I used to get them free off a friend of a friend of a friend , But not read any for years because they all seem to be about Billionaire playboys thesedays ,
Remember Barbara Cartland? We had a subversive English teacher who stocked the library with her books in order to get the 'gels' into reading, and then moved them on to Jean Plaidy etc :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

AnnieCox

Haz memoir proceeds towards Sentebale? Pledged 1.1 millon - less than 4% of signing fee, so not that generous.
Asking underhandedly for Archewell donations when supporting any cause? Max of 5% actually donated to charities. 95% creamed off for admin and expenses.
Using titles to make money eg The Bench and Haz's upcoming tell-all. Smeg and Haz no choice as Publisher would prefer titles to be used, more profitable.
Both are 'in character'/wearing masks 24/7. Smeg has no natural bones in her body. She is a self-created personality. Disconcerting to people who know them and no longer recognise their former selves
Have used Scooby to attack TQ directly but distanced themselves. Lied about given no training on Orca - Lady Susan Hussey was loaned by TQ to teach Smeg the ropes. More discussion on the stillness of the dog - is it a taxidermy or just all the life trained out of it. Still grabbing attention despite 5 months leave- will be highly visible/big plans in future acc. to Scooby.
Thank you so much @mardimare for your Lady C reviews. I appreciate your dedication ❤

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Well I'll rip my compression stockings for varicose veins, and might even have a go at my incontinence knickers if Fungus's billionaire hero gets too steamy. Gotta make your own fun these days.
There must be something you can trash surely? You can't wimp out.....Do you have a walking stick you can thrash the hedge with? Just trying to be helpful and supportive 🤗 ....
... maybe a pussy cat she could kick in the nuts ?

• Haha