Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodbye and good riddance.
In the beginning I genuinely wished them well - my only issue was so long as the UK aren’t funding, go and be happy. They’re entitled to happiness as much as the next man.
However - this farewell tour bullshit - prob £100k in (mostly too small) clothes (Beggy mare) and I’ve never seen Harry look more miserable.
Bed made, lie in it and enjoy!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Yesterday William knew the cameras would be zooming in on every bit of interaction he and Catherine had with H&M. William's hands are tied as far as being able to publicly voice his opinions about how he feels. I think he took the opportunity to tell the world how pissed off he is with H&M in the way he responded to them.

I'm pleased that happened. I feel for most of his life Harry has been able to live without consequences in so many things he has done. Yesterday he experienced consequences. Serves him bloody right.
The fact that William didn't put on a 'everything is ok' act says it all IMO. He is furious, upset and disappointed by Harry and I say Harry because he is the Royal not Meghan. Meghan may have been the one who steered the move but its Harry who's quit the Royal life and all he stands for. All this 'they don't like not being as important as Wills and Kate' well Harry had no problem before Meghan came along he was always with Wills and Kate at events having a laugh. Other minor Royals have been jealous in the past of other higher positioned sibling but they've NEVER quit because of it. I truly think if Harry had found a better woman then the witch he married they could have flourished and been happy as Royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Sooo, that’s that then. What are we gonna talk about now? 😂😂
Oh she’ll still be popping up. The DM will be reporting on her antics.
There’ll be fodder for months to come.

Harry’s got some Oprah thing in April.
Invictus in May.
i really hope they’re not invited to beatrice’s wedding.
meghan will probably wear white

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sooo, that’s that then. What are we gonna talk about now? 😂😂
The upcoming court case with the DM.

Whoever Ok'ed the corset under the green dress was having a laugh. Also Meg you should have wore black shoes would have looked better (y). As for the way Kate dresses she dresses Royal and I love it, yes not all have been a hit but she dresses for her role and most of the time she looks beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Invictus in May.
Not to mention the court case against the DM

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really? The guy that wore a nazi costume to a party? That played naked games in Las Vegas pool? His hero Harry PR was very effective, but I think she brought to the surface what was always in there.
I meant in terms of looking comfortable in his skin and like he has fun at least sometimes, to what we see now.

Reactions: 10
Oh do shut up Katie Townshend 😡. Who is the 'we' you speak of? I would imagine the vast majority of the British taxpayers don't want to be included in your all encompassing 'we', so just bugger off with your sycophantic drivel.

Be prepared to feel sick 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry

Invictus in May.
If she goes to Beatrice's wedding she'll probably announce another pregnancy.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Couldn't work out why she'd come as a green bean, until I read that there was apparently a "dress code' of red white and blue, to represent the Commonwealth.
Stupid, trashy waste of oxygen.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
That thought had crossed my mind too.
Let's face it they will have lot of time to kill in the unemployment line and Archie will be with his nanny. So baby number 2 is more than possible. 🤣

Just thinking about Archie Baby Doll.... am I right in thinking they didn't want him to have a Royal title when he was born?

Can't help thinking these savvy buisness parents didn't think that one through. Surely that would have increased their overall value? Maybe I'm reading too much into it but for two people so upset about losing their Royal titles (or their brands Royal title more to the point) it's interesting they decided not to give the baby one!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.