Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the queen was going to as he's too far away from the throne now.

Reactions: 8
Just thinking about Archie Baby Doll.... am I right in thinking they didn't want him to have a Royal title when he was born?

Can't help thinking these savvy buisness parents didn't think that one through. Surely that would have increased their overall value? Maybe I'm reading too much into it but for two people so upset about losing their Royal titles (or their brands Royal title more to the point) it's interesting they decided not to give the baby one!
That’s the message they communicated. Other sources say the rift with the royal family started when they heard their baby wasn’t getting a title.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s the message they communicated. Other sources say the rift with the royal family started when they heard their baby wasn’t getting a title.
Ahh that might explain it as I thought it was weird not to increase the childs value with a title seeing as all decisions they have made seem to be buisness ones.

Reactions: 9
Couldn't work out why she'd come as a green bean, until I read that there was apparently a "dress code' of red white and blue, to represent the Commonwealth.
Stupid, trashy waste of oxygen.
no wonder she looked so smug then, it was like one last FU to the RF

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I really didn’t like how she pulled him away at certain points.

if that was a man doing that to a woman questions would be asked.

she was almost dragging him into the car herself at the end - not really getting the enormity for him of what he was doing. no thought to his feelings.

prince charles looks as broken as Harry.
Yes, I noticed that plus I believe h and m were not invited to the vip party , so that was their last chance to say goodbye ..was it not
understanding that h and m boarded a flight last night

Reactions: 9
Just thinking about Archie Baby Doll.... am I right in thinking they didn't want him to have a Royal title when he was born?

Can't help thinking these savvy buisness parents didn't think that one through. Surely that would have increased their overall value? Maybe I'm reading too much into it but for two people so upset about losing their Royal titles (or their brands Royal title more to the point) it's interesting they decided not to give the baby one!
Meghan didn’t want another person to overshadow her !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really didn’t like how she pulled him away at certain points.

if that was a man doing that to a woman questions would be asked.

she was almost dragging him into the car herself at the end - not really getting the enormity for him of what he was doing. no thought to his feelings.

prince charles looks as broken as Harry.
It's obsessive watching the body language, waiting for her to touch him and how he reacts! She can't bear standing behind him like a spare part, you'd think common sense would be to continue chatting to the person next to you/opposite, but she strokes or taps him so they he includes her in his conversation.
I loved the green on her but her posture (and smiling) spoiled her look.

So is there not any lip reading of what William was saying to Kate? I thought he said 'i don't get it' and 'never mind' of course he might have said it's s lovely gathering instead 😁

Reactions: 10

Totally hypocritical virtue signalling though.
They know full well that he will inherit both 'Earl of Dumbarton' and 'Duke of Sussex' upon Harry's death.
That's automatic.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What are we going to talk about next?
well I just want my money back.
yes, the money , from us, poor plebs, that is supposed to pay for their security while they live it up and do bott all, having turned their backs on us.

they just don’t get it do they? In their fucked up world of la la land 😡
they want to start a charity for military veterans who have fallen on hard times.

well here’s the very easy answer.
give up your british tax payer funded security, pay for it yourselves from your mega earnings and that money can go the military vets.

job done , without you even having to lift a finger Or dress up in ridiculous outfits.

once he sees how hollow his life has become , he‘ll come crashing down with a wallop and I hope the people he’s shat on from a great height will take him back into their bosom.

me, I would never, ever forgive him for not bringing my great grandson to see me.

that was a vile act Of skullduggery, I could never forgive him for.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure if anyone has already posted this, whoever is running this blog is usually pretty on the money. I don’t normally follow the RF, have no interest in them tbh, until this......the car crash you can’t tear yourself away from!

I fell down the rabbit hole of reading past articles, you tube etc! If half of what is said is correct, the disrespect is outstanding. I hadn’t realised just how much they/she had been sticking 2 fingers up to the whole system. They need everything removing from them, titles, succession the lot because it’s both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 22

If they didn't want their child/ren to have titles then she shouldn't have taken one when they got married. That would have given them the smaller royal profile like the York girls - Eugenie's husband doesn't have a title and still goes about his private business, and it's fair to assume Beatrice's husband will be the same. They could have then still used royal platforms for the causes they cared about but maintained that distance and pressure that comes with being a senior working royal.

Reactions: 13
O some readers comments from the DM article

someone in geneva
The first husband saw the light and the second husband was fired. What will happen to the third?

[that rumour isn’t going away anytime soon]

someone in hungary
It's her Hollywood-smile - as soon as she sees those cameras, she starts grinning and smiling like a maniac.

[ not just us that noticed]

someone in america

*Look at Me-Gains history of relationships with others. She cant get along with anyone in her family. She cant get along with past lovers. She cant get along with co-workers or friends. Now, because of her hurt feelings, shes influencing her husband to cut himself off from his family and heritage. She is a toxic presence. Meghan is one of those people who will take a bad situation and make it worse......she isn't happy until EVERYONE is unhappy.

interesting take from Londoner
She did not get everything she wanted. I would even argue that in spirit, she lost almost everything and will now fall back on Plan B. Her Plan A was to be a 'progressive modern royal' using a 'new working model' that involved muddying the waters between the affairs of State and her personal profits. She would be a Royal when it suited for things like private jets, palatial accommodations, expense accounts, and glamorous occasions; and she would be a 'part time Royal' when it came to selling photographs, doing acting jobs, getting money for selling her 'personal' endorsement, and selling her husband for speaking engagements.She got none of this - no free house, no ongoing expense account, no free use of Royal titles, no access to Royal status. Her Plan B is to get as much as she can from selling her sob story while it remains interesting, then divorcing her 'no prenup' husband for his cash, then selling her baby for his Royal lineage. Let us hope the Monarchy is prepared for that too.

and so on ad infinitum

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.