Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on twitter laughing at how H ignored Boris to day. Who cares what his opinion is on Boris.? :unsure:
We don’t need to know, it’s rude it’s horrid manners
💡 Could this have anything to do with their RPO's?
Isn't any Home Office funding ultimately Bojo & Priti's decision?

Haz was pretty pally with Boris the day before he scurried off to B.C. wasn't he...

& Didn't Charlie have a meeting with Bojo last week as well???
🤞

• Wow
Reactions: 8
H&M”emotional and upset” Fack off

Story in DM
Couple upset they weren’t included with senior royals I.e C&C, W&K when it came to entrance procession.
Who do they think they are? He is 6th in line and she is nothing.
For people who claim to hate being royal so much they spend a lot of time focusing on making sure their status and royal image is “respected”.

Twunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Story in DM
Couple upset they weren’t included with senior royals I.e C&C, W&K when it came to entrance procession.
For people who claim to hate being royal so much they spend a lot of time focusing on making sure their status and royal image is “respected”.

Twunts.
"Just call me Harry" seems to want anything but that. Meghan's superpower is she can sense a camera from 100m and grin into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The pics on the last thread, where their heads were swapped SHE LOOKS LIKE M JACKSON!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Story in DM

Twunts.
The Daily Mail are just loving this 😈
  • Harry and Meghan were upset to learn they would not be permitted to join the Queen, the Cornwalls and Cambridges in main VIP party, Daily Mail understands
  • Fearing another highly public royal skirmish, William and Kate stepped in to defuse the situation
  • 🤣 Cambridges offered to join 'emotional' Harry and Meghan as they waited for the Queen, Charles and Camilla to arrive
"Although Harry greeted his brother William with a smile, there was little interaction between them.

Meghan, 38,... was seen to say ‘hi’ and then ‘hello’ to William when he didn’t appear to see her the first time, with a somewhat rictus grin on her face."

"Throughout yesterday’s service – one of the highlights of the Queen’s calendar – Harry, 35, appeared pensive and ill at ease.

He and Meghan, who determinedly gave a mega-watt smile throughout" 🤣

"The Sussexes clasped hands as they departed – in the same manner as they arrived – and could even be seen clutching each other in their official car as they sped away after the service to embark on their new life in North America."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
  • Harry and Meghan were upset to learn they would not be permitted to join the Queen, the Cornwalls and Cambridges in main VIP party, Daily Mail understands
  • Fearing another highly public royal skirmish, William and Kate stepped in to defuse the situation
  • 🤣 Cambridges offered to join 'emotional' Harry and Meghan as they waited for the Queen, Charles and Camilla to arrive
"Although Harry greeted his brother William with a smile, there was little interaction between them.

Meghan, 38,... was seen to say ‘hi’ and then ‘hello’ to William when he didn’t appear to see her the first time, with a somewhat rictus grin on her face."

"Throughout yesterday’s service – one of the highlights of the Queen’s calendar – Harry, 35, appeared pensive and ill at ease.

"The Sussexes clasped hands as they departed – in the same manner as they arrived – and could even be seen clutching each other in their official car as they sped away after the service to embark on their new life in North America."
You just beat me too it
after days of the DM giving glowing reports about H and M
they are starting to sharpen their knives agisn

weird !

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Throwing some delicious shade there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brothers who haven’t seen each other for months. Says it all really. Sad 😔
BCBA2201-2D2D-4268-B2CD-FB26DD511221.jpeg

Annnnddd, this in inappropriate ...

18ACCE3E-86A9-4EE3-8BBD-6CBE82ECCE13.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The end of her nose looks extremely odd, like it’s been carved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love Kate but I have to agree. I remember being really disappointed to see what she wore to Pippa's wedding. With an unlimited budget and some seriously skilled dressmakers she could have worn something so much better. I can't help but think that some of her outfits are reflective of her confusion about her own role. Perhaps a bit of lack of confidence maybe? I'm not sure myself but I definitely think she dresses a little to old and conservative.

But I still love her 😁
I once read an article where I think her stylist or dressmaker said that when she goes to weddings/christenings etc, she always recycles a dress she has worn before and doesn’t wear anything too flashy so that she doesn’t take the attention off the person whose celebration it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I once read an article where I think her stylist or dressmaker said that when she goes to weddings/christenings etc, she always recycles a dress she has worn before and doesn’t wear anything too flashy so that she doesn’t take the attention off the person whose celebration it is.
This is why I love Kate. Yes she may not be the most fashion forward but she always dresses appropriately and well for her figure. Can you imagine Meg doing the same? Nope. And this is the difference

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m unamused by the idea of Harry and Meghan setting up a charity to help veterans in the UK and USA.

Although it seems a lovely idea on the surface, all it does is take money away from reputable charities already dedicated to the cause like Help for Heroes. I can’t stomach the idea that they would be photographing their conversations with wounded soldiers or those struggling with PTSD (for example) and using them as a way to make money. It will be quite literally using people less fortunate than themselves to make a quick buck. They will be profiting from their sadness and loss. I can see the photos in my head now - Meghan doing her “go to” captivated face with the slight head tilt watching someone tell their story about how they were blown up etc. It leaves such a bad taste in my mouth.

Sorry to come in so angry on this topic but my boyfriend was raised in a military family and I just can’t bear this.
I said that in the last thread. But I was thinking of the funding and I hadn't even taken into account the potential abuse of military casuaties.:mad:
That's a very good point well made.
Imagine that gurning face hovering over your wheel chair pretending she actually gives a tit, while placing herself carefully for the best camera angle. Then seeing your trauma story splashed across their tit site to be picked over by strangers.
Help for heroes need to mark their card that they're literally stealing the food from their already depleted tables.
Cunts.

The mask slips just around 4.35 in this clip too. Just after she says 'thank you' to the one in black and red, the smile instantly goes and she goes to walk quickly on. Then the next one says something and the big fake smile is back with gusto
Two faced cow.
OK, Chas and Camilla ... Chas in the car first, Camilla follows.
Kate and Wills ... Kate hangs back while Wills goes round to the other side of the car, then enters.
Ginge and Cringe ... Cringe scampers into the car first and Ginge is left in her wake.
She really truly isn't capable of observing protocol in any form. Just barges in, pushing chairs aside in the Abbey like an unruly Little Mix fan trying to get closer to the stage, walking ahead of Ginge in line greets and hopping in the car first.
And the grinning. Dear lord, the endless teeth baring grinning. Barf.:sick:

The end of her nose looks extremely odd, like it’s been carved.
I call that a bubble nose. It's like a stick on clown's nose, but flesh coloured.
Maybe she'll colour it red for red nose day and save a few quid.🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm still on the last thread lol but only just realised I couldn't quote as it's a closed thread 🤭
I really laughed at the idea that Archie was in the back of the dress as a lump at the back 😄 I then started imagining Archie's feet and legs going though the dress and dangling awkwardly 🤭 like in the photo of him when she was walking with him in Canada.
...then I couldn't find the quote button lol 🤭

Oh and she now looks like a green cluedo piece in that dress and hat lol 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.