Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Kate but I have to agree. I remember being really disappointed to see what she wore to Pippa's wedding. With an unlimited budget and some seriously skilled dressmakers she could have worn something so much better. I can't help but think that some of her outfits are reflective of her confusion about her own role. Perhaps a bit of lack of confidence maybe? I'm not sure myself but I definitely think she dresses a little to old and conservative.

But I still love her 😁
I think when she wants to wow she can do it, remember these dresses?
099ACB9B-2748-450B-8298-9E006AEC2201.jpeg
But I think when it’s events she doesn’t need to be at the front and centre of attention she’s purposefully a bit more reserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Kate dresses for the ocassion, she's not supposed to be sexy she's supposed to look professional. Also if i had to dress up every few days I'd wanna dress In my cheap looking clothes too.

I'm not Kate's biggest fan either. I just think dresses appropriately.
yes it's like a work uniform, is how i see it

Reactions: 16
I see hostile and angry.

I know I am alone in this but I never think that about Kate. She always looks frumpy, sexless and shapeless. She also looks quite cheap in her civvies
I don't think she looks cheap in her civvies, she just looks like what she is, casually dressed. Wondering how cheap I look in my day to day casual gear 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The mask slips just around 4.35 in this clip too. Just after she says 'thank you' to the one in black and red, the smile instantly goes and she goes to walk quickly on. Then the next one says something and the big fake smile is back with gusto

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought she looked nice the other day in her civvy blue coat and jeans when getting books for the kids 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
People on twitter laughing at how H ignored Boris to day. Who cares what his opinion is on Boris.? We don’t need to know, it’s rude it’s horrid manners

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I can see the photos in my head now - Meghan doing her “go to” captivated face with the slight head tilt watching someone tell their story about how they were blown up etc. It leaves such a bad taste in my mouth.
None of her expressions ever look genuine except for when she's being papped and looks smug.
Not when she's 'concerned' or happy or sad or even when she's with Harry. You can tell all she's thinking about is where is the camera and how do I look?

Reactions: 29
None of her expressions ever look genuine except for when she's being papped and looks smug.
Not when she's 'concerned' or happy or sad or even when she's with Harry. You can tell all she's thinking about is where is the camera and how do I look?
She always find the camera. All the others get papped from every direction but she is always smiling inanely directly at the camera.

Reactions: 26
I thought she looked nice the other day in her civvy blue coat and jeans when getting books for the kids 😊
İ agree - Kate just dresses appropriately at all times, and İ also think she dresses in tune with her personality. She doesn't need to draw attention or prove anything. When the occasion demands she looks stunning especially at the evening meets in Dublin, Buckingham Palace.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet her ex husband Trevor could tell us some stories. Huge respect to him, he's never once done a kiss and tell.

Reactions: 29
I still can't quite believe her behaviour the other evening (blue dress event) . When Harry went to shake hands with someone he knew and she stood rigid to pull him back. It's incidents like that when the hand holding / clinging on to each other like they are drowning needs to stop. It's one thing to behave like that in private but not at events and especially when it makes you look rude.

Reactions: 28
She's a robot

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.