Harry and Meghan #124 shoes might have a lift, but he's still married to the kween of grift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a no-brainer. I don't know why this requirement isn't already in effect.
A response was given by the Government in May 2021. I am not sure how it works but does that not mean no other response will be made - or is there another target whereby Government have to respond again?

Reactions: 13
My ex’s grandmother called me exotic (bless her heart) because I was a Yankee and my grandparents were immigrants. She didn’t mean it in a nasty way, just that I was not the norm in her very small Southern town where practically everyone’s family went back to the Revolution. It was a bit ironic because my first-generation father held a professional degree, while my ex was the first person in his long family line to go to college.

Freedom of speech also covers abhorrent speech. Any move to censor that should horrify people. People are free to be assholes and I am free to scroll past, lock, or otherwise ignore them. The Supreme Court has upheld that right over and over.

Back to the Twits. Their podcast should have been a slam dunk, especially during the pandemic. Simply find people who are doing amazing things in their community and interview them. A little basic research would yield a plethora of such people, and they would be able to highlight small, local charities and good works. Hell, they could have started with then-bestie Jess’ Shoebox Charity. Nope. These two cannot see beyond their own ski jump noses. To paraphrase Bugs Bunny “What a couple of maroons”

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Are you saying I'm erotic to the point of needing exorcised ? :eek:
Anyway it's a moot point, google says it's a real word. :cautious:Dammit. I felt so clever and exotic for all of half an hour.:(
I'd be impressed! Was thinking of the Harkles with the exorcism though. No.6 has definitely been possessed and I've heard the Montecito Mansion is haunted by a ghostly apparition with a waxen face and spine tingling eyebrows.

(I tried to reply last night, but Tattle stopped working and I thought it was Her! :eek:)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello Everyone. Thank you so much for the good wishes. We're both still feeling crap and I've sent for the home tests for Covid. Should be here tomorrow.
I want to say something about needing proof of identity before going on social media. My comments are about the UK. At the moment we're heading towards a fascist state and I don't say that lightly. We're being told how to think, what we can say, what our opinions should be. If we don't fall in line, we risk losing our jobs and livelihoods. In fact, we're already seeing that happen.
As I've said before, I fought in the Twitter trenches in the early days of the Terf Wars. I was banned from Twitter as a result. Other women did lose their jobs and the majority of people had to hide behind a pseudonym because of the risk to their job and the danger to their families. One woman had photo's of her children's schools published on line with threats to herself and her kids. Others were arrested and held at police stations. One man was contacted by the police who said that they wanted to check his 'thinking'. The police officer threatened to report him to the HR at his place of work. He owned his own business so this wasn't much of a threat but what if he had been employed by someone else? All of this happened because women stood up for their SEX based rights.
This is serious. If we cannot have anonymity online, we lose all chance of being able to express our views and opinions in areas that matter. Serious areas.
If the price we pay for that is having to see horrendous racist/sexist/homophobic etc views, then so be it. Let them say it. If we see it, we can argue it, we can prove them wrong. We can show that the majority of people don't think like that. If we don't allow it, then those people go underground. We can't see it, we can't argue it and we can't prove that the majority of people don't think like that. Freedom of Speech is one of the most valuable rights we have and we cannot afford to lose it.
Okay, I'll step down from my soap box now. The lecture is over and I'm going back to bed. Hope I haven't offended anyone but if I have, tough.
Thanks again to everyone who sent well wishes.
I have no problem with anyone having a sex change if that's what they need to do to be happy. But it shouldn't have a negative impact on biological women. They need to accept they're trans and get on with it, instead of labelling us as CIS and expecting the world to revolve around their wants and needs.

I'm hoping the New Zealand shot putter wins at the Olympics, to throw light on what a ridiculous situation the world has now been backed into.

It wouldn't be happening if the negative impact was on men.

Where are the great pearls of feminist wisdom from No6's wife on this issue?

I wonder where the pair of them stand on trans competitors in the Invictus Games?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
To me "exotic" means something or somebody beautiful with an air of mystery about them. There is a smell of warm spice and it is a lovely thing. Often colourful, like a brightly coloured bird.
If I called someone exotic it wouldn't be meant as an insult.

And yes @Cassandra333 I agree about being anonymous so that voices can be heard. You wrote so eloquently what I think and put it so much better than I ever could.

It takes a brave person to speak out if their opinion is different to the majority of their colleagues and friends/family.
And it is wrong to make them stay silent for fear of being cancelled.
So being anonymous allows for this without the fear of losing a job or friendship.

Freedom and free speech is very important. Even if a person is racist, classist, ageist, gingerist, fattist ... whatever, they have the right to say what they think.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ironically, a typically male stance

ETA Them, not you, @JAR21
I read that around 0.3% of people are trans (USA study I believe so may just be USA) But even so the whole world changes for a tiny percentage of the population.

on topic as I just read a tweet by a trans woman who still believes in biology (shock horror) she’s called Blair White and she said : ‘ I think a lot of folks assume they are hated for their sexuality/race/gender when in reality they are just unlikeable cunts’

made me think of M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How a normal younger brother of the heir presents his family to the world.

The Swedes must be thanking their lucky stars they got Sofia, who really did "hit the ground running" by working extremely hard, knowing and accepting her position in the hierarchy and winning people over by her actions.

And that Madeleine is living quietly and privately in America without embarrassing her family and her country.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have no problem with anyone having a sex change if that's what they need to do to be happy. But it shouldn't have a negative impact on biological women. They need to accept they're trans and get on with it, instead of labelling us as CIS and expecting the world to revolve around their wants and needs.

I'm hoping the New Zealand shot putter wins at the Olympics, to throw light on what a ridiculous situation the world has now been backed into.

It wouldn't be happening if the negative impact was on men.

Where are the great pearls of feminist wisdom from No6's wife on this issue?

I wonder where the pair of them stand on trans competitors in the Invictus Games?
I've said it so many times. Women are being eroded bit by bit and it won't be until men are actually affected that something will be done. All that we had achieved is becoming hated and instead of great powerful role models we have a bunch of plasticised tarts on Love Island and the like being worshipped for having sex with any bloke out of desperation for an LV luggage set. The world has gone nuts for a very small minority.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Think i've found one of the Sussex Squad at work posting on social media.
So this is how its done...

Screenshot_20210713-150410.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I've said it so many times. Women are being eroded bit by bit and it won't be until men are actually affected that something will be done. All that we had achieved is becoming hated and instead of great powerful role models we have a bunch of plasticised tarts on Love Island and the like being worshipped for having sex with any bloke out of desperation for an LV luggage set. The world has gone nuts for a very small minority.
It would be funny if they only chose trans women for Love Island.
I'd love to see how the men handled it 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "Hahahahahaaaaa...!! 💣💥🕳" / Twitter"
If she treated herself the way she treats her friends, she couldn't live with herself. She'd have to get a separate house, unfriend herself on social media and then go on a talk show and tell some pseudo-journalist how racist and mean she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.