Harry and Meghan #122 Diana's statue is not a hit. Most of us Tattlers think it's Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
”weep over her corpse”. I love that. In fact I was expecting Hazno to be over the top with his emotions in a sad kinda way. I thought he would play up his sorrow. That’s what I was expecting. Him going full clown crazy with smiles, laughing, etc was not what I expected at all. As it turns out, he should have played up the sorrow angle. He is so clueless.

Reactions: 36
You should write a book, something like:
"The quintessential guide to advanced construction of British profanities and insults."

It would be a bestseller, and you wouldn't have to buy your own book to get on the list.
I'd buy it in a heartbeat @Nuttynana

Reactions: 24
He wasn't a kid then! I think he was 29/30 in all those pictures. Apparently he originally looked like this:
View attachment 647727
Even more of a shocking transformation.
He was far more attractive before he went plastic. Stupid cunt. I hope it collapses in on him and he'll have to walk around with a paper bag on his head. Well two, incase one breaks.

Reactions: 30
Based on this new title.

Left on a jet plane. Please don't come back again.

Reactions: 29
This is absolutely class! William is a total bad ass.

He really is a complete utter moronic little prick. He deserves everything that's heading his way and more. He and his vile cunt of a wife deserve each other. I hope he never sets foot here again I really do. What an absolute cunt. His poor father must be mortified as to the way he has turned out. Thank goodness William is a massive credit to him and was born first. Harry needs a padded room.

Reactions: 44
Sounds like an extra from Grease. Or "how YOU doin'?" Joey from Friends

Yeah but aren't you Australian? It's all that sun. Makes such a difference to growth.
I'm a short arse too but I'm Irish, so most likely I shrunk in our often showery climate.
Lol no I'm Welsh more rain here than anywhere I think

Reactions: 21
I personally find lady C interesting, but that's probably because I love all the history stuff she throws in along the way. I get she's not everyone's cup of tea, but she cracks me up. Her info is sound too, her reputation is too important to her for it not to be. The fact that she despises scabies is another plus ... Scabies is a buckled up fucker with no brains. I can't wait for the day he actually realises he's backed the wrong horse and he's a complete laughing stock in most circles.

Lol no I'm Welsh more rain here than anywhere I think
You are not wrong on the rain front. I am sick of it now. I'm a shorts and flip flop girl. We had the bloody heating on last night because it was cold. It's JULY. Sorry off topic. WB and his Cunt are still despicable human beings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Even though Hazza was born into it, the pair of them are going to end up about as relevant to current Royalty as Paul Burrell or Di's leg-waxer. They'll become nothing more than rent-a-quotes for the US media every time there's a Royal event. Plenty to ramble on about but nothing of substance because they won't have seen an invite to any major occasion for years. It'll be 2050, Kate will be Queen and Meggy will still be called upon to offer a tearful account of how, back in 2017, the mean Queen wouldn't take her shopping. It'll end up at that pathetic level.

Reactions: 45
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "THROWBACK from 2018; Amsterdam Soho House <Meghan, smiling and giggling, had a glass of red wine in front of her — perhaps it was her favourite Tignanello, on the Soho House menu at £115 a bottle, while Harry seemed to be drinking vodka cocktails > https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

Reactions: 20
Have to say I'm really bored with the Harkles now. We need some proper drama to sustain my interest and Smeagol is obviously laying low and plotting at the moment.

We need a divorce announcement or confirmation that she didn't give birth to any child named Lilibet. I'm sick of the pathetic snipes at the Cambridges. No one gives a fuck if Kate sends them a peace message of not. It's speculation about jack shit.

I think Hazno must realise that his wife is a psycho by now but he has been ensnared by the kids. I reckon he's going to have an affair with someone. Let's face it who can resist his 'do you wanna shag a prince' line

Reactions: 58
Do you think she gives him enough freedom for the opportunity of an affair?

Reactions: 29
Have you seen her in a couple of episodes of the show Fringe? She's more wooden that the sets in it, her monotone voice is just dead.

Reactions: 18
Scabies must be seething...or scared AF now that the Palace is no longer remaining silent. I wonder how he and PWBW feel now It's all fun and games until the bear you've been poking wakes up.
I bet there was a large part of PWBW's plan that counted on the Palace staying quiet. You'd think given PWBW is so attached to Netflix she would remember the quote from The Crown: "The crown must win". She obviously never took on board the different between a battle and a war

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.