Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 'he could not be prouder to be there' well you didn't want to' be here' when you fucked off to America! also Lili just sits there well that could be two reasons...

A, she's only 2 months old OR
B, the batteries have died

Reactions: 52
I used to work with Jane Atkinson (mentioned above re Diana). They deserved each other, quite honestly.
That's interesting! I know nothing about Diana tbh, but find it fascinating that Smeg is literally repeating the mistakes that Diana was making just before her eternal apotheosis via an unfortunate accident. I do remember some really adverse press of D (especially after she did that ridiculous 'Look at me, I'm the Queen of Hearts actually watching a little African boy having a heart operation - here I am in scrubs and a mask and everything!') but it mainly seems to have disappeared - perhaps it was just all in print and not archived? Anyway, sounds like this Jane Atkinson met her match in the terrible job she had dealing with Diana.
Here's a thing I found from just before D's death - really playing the press and exasperating everybody. The hostility is quite open.

Reactions: 24
I felt I was missing out on the whole mother and baby thing so I took a day off and went to the mother and toddler group with my childminder. The reaction? So you're the working mother?! Never felt the need to go back

Reactions: 27

Anyone see this on their YouTube home page? Thoughts?!
That bit of the interview was shown in the UK - all of it. I watched it as it went out live and remember thinking why has she brought that up about Kate as it is a fairly insignificant thing to remember - just paper talk - a quick throw away headline.
Funny that she mentioned it at all as it happened before Kate and Will got married and Smeg said she never followed the RF or knew anything about PH before she met him.
I rest my case.

Reactions: 38
Do American women from the South really say Bless your Heart to people they hate or is this just a myth thats used in fiction novels.
Am from the south, and I say it occasionally but typically sarcastically like “bless her heart”

Reactions: 19
Compassion
Meg
Heart
Love
Children
Charity
World
Mother
Empathy
Gave

Reactions: 21
So, they leak about his secret visit to somewhere, then he's taking a photo of the press that show up, you couldn't make this shit up could you, the press are there because you bloody told them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like the paparazzi turned up at the ritz in Paris when Diana tipped them off, allegedly

Reactions: 30
Ok just take care now and remember, everything passes in time just concentrate on hating these 2 fucking tossers and giving them as much verbal abuse as you can muster

Imbecile cunt

Imbecile cunt

Imbecile cunt
Is he an imbecile cunt by any chance

Reactions: 26
It's an Apple phone - is he just doing a bit of paid advertising for them, it's already appeared on here!

Reactions: 27
I want to play!

1. my wife
2. My truth
3. My Freedom
4. My mother
5. My loss
6. My experience
7. My trauma
8. My daughter
9. My family
10. My memories

Reactions: 33
Here's my 10 words.

My
Mother
Was
Equally
As
Amazing
As
My
Wife
Meghan

Reactions: 31
Jane just was less tolerant to BS, or she was just a perfect match, for the Saint that fired 32 people within the first year and a half of her marriage.
Got rid of Charles friends and circle roughly until 1986.
Lost countless other staff, often behind the scenes.
Like this:
Succeeded at pissing of Wharfe to drop her, and even the man which created the "independent star" past her royal status.

She fired Paul Burells wife Maria( laundry) as a test of Paul's loyalty.
Logic was lost, that loyalty isn't someone having to stay and work to feed the family.
But I guess he got compensation in the aftermath.

Reactions: 29
Can you imagine how exhausting and stressful it must be to live like that? So consumed and obsessed by the RF. And how fucking miserable did he look until he was ‘on show’. To what extent is her current silence due to the RFs decision to right any untruths? I don’t think they factored that into their plans.

Reactions: 33
He didnt do 5 days isolation did he? But went to a super secret event so he could get some pictures to flog for the wife.
Good to know he doesnt give a shit about Covid

Reactions: 38
Just going back to Revels and I really meant to post this about four threads ago but... raisin revels? I've genuinely never had one. Am I further behind the times than previously thought?
I think Popettes that had raisin ones
I remember when they came in chocolate style box with a selection
You could only get them at the cinema or posher sweet shops
'cos I'm in shu shu shoo.
shu shu shoo
shu shu shu shu shu shooo sugar town..................................
oh my that song brings back memories was the 1st record my parents bought me to play on my 3rd hand record player

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.