Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I have to be honest and say she looks lovely. The hair being so sleek matches the structure of the dress. The cape dress is the same as that solo outing she did with the queen? But it was beige then?

we have always been told that Meghan ‘speaks with her clothes’ so I wonder what she is saying with this outfit?

I think the bag could have been different though, a sleek black bullet clutch might have looked better.
And maybe a red light on her head?

Too much? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some people were talking about Harry hopefully getting Fiona Shackleton in the divorce but part of me wants Meghan to get the better divorce lawyer and take Harry to the cleaners to show once and for all how he’s truly been a mug. He’s an odious individual. For that JP Morgan event where they were paid £270,000 for Harry to do a ten minute speech, all he talked about what Diana. He sold out his dead mother for £270,000.
Did you see the comments on Gary Janetti’s post about Pennyless in London? January Jones write ‘from riches to rags’. Loving the shade!!
Also I think those VB dresses don’t suit anyone, even Sophie. The tailoring and fit are horrendous.

Reactions: 15
Are they going to do any official things with the rest of the RF, wouldn't it be great to set up a current family photo with the Queen and all her royal descendants....something with Meghan and Harry, all the royal children, and their parents of course....to make it so so obvious that their baby isnt there..

And in their original statement didnt they say they were going to split their time between America and the UK. How are they going to do this if their son never comes with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Today's Telegraph magazine:
"Meghan bucks: the Duchess's $100 million fashion future"
According to the feature her "earning potential as brand ambassador and tastemakers is now off the scale"...."all hail the queen of influencers " it says.
I really wanted to read it all but it made me nauseous. Especially the bit about her rewriting the rules of royal fashion!!!
The journo is Bethan Holt and I'm now going to hunt her down and troll her until she recants this bullsh*t!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I hope these weird cape dresses that are popular because it looks like the wearer has a big bandage around their top half. If she wanted to compliment him it would have been better if she went for a darker red or a gold to pick up the colour in Harry’s buttons.
I’m not sure if she wore red to stand out but either way it looks stupid. We all learnt couples shouldn’t look matchy matchy from Britney and Justin.

Today's Telegraph magazine:
"Meghan bucks: the Duchess's $100 million fashion future"
According to the feature her "earning potential as brand ambassador and tastemakers is now off the scale"...."all hail the queen of influencers " it says.
I really wanted to read it all but it made me nauseous. Especially the bit about her rewriting the rules of royal fashion!!!
The journo is Bethan Holt and I'm now going to hunt her down and troll her until she recants this bullsh*t!
Hard to rewrite the rules of Royal fashion when you’re not actually a Royal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to say I think she actually looks well tonight, for the first time ever. The dress isn't the perfect fit but it's as good as it gets for her!!
She may look nice, but she's still a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
seeing photos of her at the East London school, oh goodness she is so try hard. No class, or finess. completely Over the top hugging and gurning

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Some people were talking about Harry hopefully getting Fiona Shackleton in the divorce but part of me wants Meghan to get the better divorce lawyer and take Harry to the cleaners to show once and for all how he’s truly been a mug. He’s an odious individual. For that JP Morgan event where they were paid £270,000 for Harry to do a ten minute speech, all he talked about what Diana. He sold out his dead mother for £270,000.
Did you see the comments on Gary Janetti’s post about Pennyless in London? January Jones write ‘from riches to rags’. Loving the shade!!
Also I think those VB dresses don’t suit anyone, even Sophie. The tailoring and fit are horrendous.
Sorry, incoming rant. :mad:
I agree on the VB dress. Her dresses are strange at the best of times and that one is as basic as basic can be.It's only the weirdly placed panty line area darts that make it stand out ... badly.
Rant ⬇⬇⬇

Know what? I despise Ginger more than her now. She is what she is, a two bit actress who hooked a dopey rich guy and thinks she's hot tit and queen of the world. They're a dime a dozen where she's from. As for her ghosting those she uses? Yep, she's got it down to a fine art. Same with family. School debts paid, apartment rental paid and a cute lil convent school education under her belt ... "thanks daddy, see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.".
"Sorry husband number one/two but lovely as you've been with that 3 day marijuana wedding and that lush big apartment you paid for ... your rings are in the post. Toodle pip."

He's a different thing altogether. He was raised well in a loving (if somewhat stuffy) family, had more love and care and attention heaped on him than any 100 ordinary humans, 35 years worth and millions of quid in his piggy bank and it took him less than 6 months with Migraine to ditch the lot. Wholesale. All gone from his life mentally the moment his succabus got her positive pregnancy test. BOOM ! All that underhand dirty double dealing setting up a foundation and Del Boy style branding campaign, all done during her pregnancy. He shat on not only his family but the whole UK. We'd have expected nothing better from her, but him ? Oh boy is he a piece of crap. That sneering face and piggy eyes glaring at the world are horrific these days. Only smiles for his sugar mommy Migraine and everyone else can eff orf. It's so odd that people looked at him pre Migraine and saw the ickle tousle haired coffin kiddy they could forgive for any misdeed ... now he looks like a super villain with close set hate filled eyes, hard glowering features and a get stuffed stinking attitude.
For sure a lot of it came from Migraine indoctrination but there must have been such lingering hatred of his family and country lurking there already, ready to be mined. It creeps me out that we didn't ever see it. Maybe the queen did and that's why she let him marry duck face, because she knew the hard hearted little tit hiding behind his facade of jolly japes and cheeky grins could make life very very ugly for his birth family if he didn't get his dolly. Well he got his dolly and he still turned on everyone. At least Migraine did her ghosting over a number of years. Harry managed it openly in literally hours once they put out their statement.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I don't want that to happen to Harry. I want Meghan to win nothing... Love is blind... We've all been there at some points in our lives. I just want him to wake up and come back to the Royal family and be the Harry we use to love... VB dresses only suit Vicky B or Eva Longoria..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Meghan reminds me of Gina Linetti from Brooklyn Nine Nine. I can definitely see her saying these things:

“My mother cried on the day I was born because she knew she would never be better than me.”

“I feel like I’m the Paris of people.”

“The only thing I’m not good at is modesty, because I’m great at it.”

“I was thinking how I would make the perfect American president based upon my skill set, dance ability, and blood lust.”

“You should make me your campaign manager. I was born for politics. I have great hair, and I love lying.”

“Watching Oprah have lunch with her strong female friends has taught me that it’s okay to forgive.”

“The English language cannot fully capture the depth and complexity of my thoughts, so I’m incorporating emoji into my speech to better express myself.”

“Attention, skeezy nobodies! Tina Knowles, Beyonce’s mom-ager, has contacted me and wants to audition me tonight. I’ve transcended you now.”

“Amateur. Always say your insults to someone’s face. No paper trail.”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.