Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, incoming rant. :mad:
I agree on the VB dress. Her dresses are strange at the best of times and that one is as basic as basic can be.It's only the weirdly placed panty line area darts that make it stand out ... badly.
Rant ⬇⬇⬇

Know what? I despise Ginger more than her now. She is what she is, a two bit actress who hooked a dopey rich guy and thinks she's hot tit and queen of the world. They're a dime a dozen where she's from. As for her ghosting those she uses? Yep, she's got it down to a fine art. Same with family. School debts paid, apartment rental paid and a cute lil convent school education under her belt ... "thanks daddy, see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.".
"Sorry husband number one/two but lovely as you've been with that 3 day marijuana wedding and that lush big apartment you paid for ... your rings are in the post. Toodle pip."

He's a different thing altogether. He was raised well in a loving (if somewhat stuffy) family, had more love and care and attention heaped on him than any 100 ordinary humans, 35 years worth and millions of quid in his piggy bank and it took him less than 6 months with Migraine to ditch the lot. Wholesale. All gone from his life mentally the moment his succabus got her positive pregnancy test. BOOM ! All that underhand dirty double dealing setting up a foundation and Del Boy style branding campaign, all done during her pregnancy. He shat on not only his family but the whole UK. We'd have expected nothing better from her, but him ? Oh boy is he a piece of crap. That sneering face and piggy eyes glaring at the world are horrific these days. Only smiles for his sugar mommy Migraine and everyone else can eff orf. It's so odd that people looked at him pre Migraine and saw the ickle tousle haired coffin kiddy they could forgive for any misdeed ... now he looks like a super villain with close set hate filled eyes, hard glowering features and a get stuffed stinking attitude.
For sure a lot of it came from Migraine indoctrination but there must have been such lingering hatred of his family and country lurking there already, ready to be mined. It creeps me out that we didn't ever see it. Maybe the queen did and that's why she let him marry duck face, because she knew the hard hearted little tit hiding behind his facade of jolly japes and cheeky grins could make life very very ugly for his birth family if he didn't get his dolly. Well he got his dolly and he still turned on everyone. At least Migraine did her ghosting over a number of years. Harry managed it openly in literally hours once they put out their statement.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Totally nailed it

Reactions: 11
Holy crap balls! What happened to her eyes in this picture?! Homegirl needs to fire her make up artist ASAP - this isn’t the first time the glue from her fake eyelashes has been obvious but really bad eyeshadow movement. Did they not apply primer?!View attachment 92088
[/QUOTE]

When I first saw the pic of her eyeshadow it bloody freaked me out so much that I had to click of the pic so fast 😱 but I couldn't click of fast enough the damn page had froze 😱. It looks like she has a extra set of eyes looking up 😱😱 ( it don't help that I read this on my Kindle fire in the dark apart from my led candle light on my bedside table lol).

Even though I was tired last night I decided after seeing the pic to stay up and go to bed half hour later than usual..it actually made me feel physically creeped out!

I can laugh about it now and not scared of it as much now lol but the first time..bloody hell!! 😱 🤭😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am going to repost this again.
it shows exactly who meghan is when the mask slips.
Harry looks so sad. I think leaving the Marines will have been a huge wrench for him; he loved the military.
i think the Commonwealth service will be really hard for him, His whole family will be there and it will be the last time he will be part of it.
he will get back to Canada and the irony of the success of this attention seeking tour is that it will highlight what an amazing life he has given away.
i think he will be back before the 12month review period is up

CD9E8B86-4AD6-4589-A67B-2B4E3B76064C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is Harry's balls in that clutch bag lol 😁 No wonder Harry never looks happy nowadays as Meghan is clutching his balls very tightly in her clutch bag 😬 Maybe she has a key for the bag and keeps it locked so Harry can't get access to his balls back lol 😄
Nah. A clutch bag would be too big for his bollox. She keeps them in a coin purse and wears them as earrings when she needs to remind him who is boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry looks so sad. I think leaving the Marines will have been a huge wrench for him; he loved the military.
i think the Commonwealth service will be really hard for him, His whole family will be there and it will be the last time he will be part of it.
he will get back to Canada and the irony of the success of this attention seeking tour is that it will highlight what an amazing life he has given away.

View attachment 92451
I think this too,

Reactions: 12
Harry loved the military but he had it easy there. My brother served with him and I’ve spoken about it on the celeb gossip thread. I hope the Queen doesn’t give in and reinstate him after this weird 12 month review thing because what he’s done, running off to Canada, is seen as a massive faux pas in the military community, akin to dereliction of duty for some.
Harry has to face some real life consequences for his actions, which so far he hasn’t. Whatever happens from here on out, I hope he finally grows up and learns from this experience because it’s cost him so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It's not just that, it's that they're both pushing 40 and he's in uniform representing his regiment and his queen (I'm not calling her his gangan any more because he lost that pet name when he excised her from his life) ffs! My mate was married to a military guy since she was 20 and I've about 15 pictures of them at regimental dinners as he rose moderately through the ranks and not one is of them holding hands or linking arms or such. All very decorous.
She's making him look like a twit with all that grabbing and clutching like a 14 yr old school girl staking her claim to the local hunky 16 yr old hoodlum.
It’s like you said earlier though Freda, he’s behaving like an absolute buffoon here. People only treat you as you allow them to so he must obviously like it as he seems to reach out to her, not as much, but very often. It’s either that he likes it or is afraid of the aftermath if he doesn’t do what he’s told. It’s so hard to figure out at the moment but he definitely doesn’t look happy. Hopefully he’ll grow out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Also Meghan posted the school pic as she hadn’t been invited to any internationa women’s day events. Where are all the feminists queuing up to invite Meghan to speak to them?
Also her outfits; although expensive for ordinary people, are not a stretch for the properly wealthy.
intereting that her bff Claire Waight Keller is not falling over her KP self to dress her in Givench.
Meghan must have hired a British stYlist; as she’s only been wearing British brands and Meghan is rubbish at putting a look together

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 92451
As we say round these parts, Hell slap it into him. He made this bed, let him wallow in it in misery.
He's a sleekit wee tit who's been around the block and should know a hoochy coochy honey trap when he sees one. I'm so over his 'walking behind mummy's coffin' expression. He's worn it out and all I see now is his sneering dig about "opening museums that have been open for months". Well Ginger, had you not fecked off to Canada with your shiny new family you'd have been opening it months ago, so duck him and the ho he rode in on.

It’s like you said earlier though Freda, he’s behaving like an absolute buffoon here. People only treat you as you allow them to so he must obviously like it as he seems to reach out to her, not as much, but very often. It’s either that he likes it or is afraid of the aftermath if he doesn’t do what he’s told. It’s so hard to figure out at the moment but he definitely doesn’t look happy. Hopefully he’ll grow out of it.
Archiedoll is her ace in the pack. No matter how things play out with her he sees his kid's face and knows he's trapped himself. When they split, and they will, he'll have a huge fight on his hands re the kid. I'm not even bothered, he's been a cocky bastard and we don't know that kid from Adam. If he popped up on our screens we couldn't even say "Oh that's Ginger's kid" because the last face pic we saw was on their Christmas card and taken god knows when before that. I see images of Kate's kids and go "Ooh, that's wee Louis/Charlotte/George" because they are part of our visible royal family. Archiedoll isn't, they chose that for him and honestly I've no interest in him other than yacking on here if something crops up.
Charlie was spot on, Ginger is bleep struck. It will wear off though. He's back in his old life and sees what he's tossed away as easily as a used tissue. All those years wasted in the military and he pisses on his comrades. I hope he is unhappy. His birth family is so it's only fair he suffers too.
Harsh, but just how I feel.

Harry loved the military but he had it easy there. My brother served with him and I’ve spoken about it on the celeb gossip thread. I hope the Queen doesn’t give in and reinstate him after this weird 12 month review thing because what he’s done, running off to Canada, is seen as a massive faux pas in the military community, akin to dereliction of duty for some.
Harry has to face some real life consequences for his actions, which so far he hasn’t. Whatever happens from here on out, I hope he finally grows up and learns from this experience because it’s cost him so much.
He's a lazy bastard basically. Only prepared to do what gets him what he wants (and barely that). Like at Eton, having his teacher pad out his art projects to ensure he passed another A level to qualify for Sandhurst entry. He begged the queen for Sandhurst and a military career and Eton massaged his work to get him there, but yet couldn't be arsed to put in a few hours work on his A levels for entry. He only needed 2 passes! Two lousy passes and he couldn't be bothered, lazy sod :mad: . So why on earth the military thought he'd be an asset beats me. I hope every soldier worth his salt blanks him if they cross paths.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Very interesting post. She’s hustling because she’s run up debt.
How the hell did that happen?

Being thoroughly mocked in the US.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Harry looks really sad here. I wonder if he’s finally realising what he’s leaving behind
View attachment 92441

Or she's just let out a very big fart what she's been holding in all night 🤣

Brilliant shot though 👌 true colours right there!
He might have be under duress from her himself, as well as wanting to protect his family. He certainly rarely looks happy these days. Perhaps when she’s squeezing his hand/touching him, it’s his cue to smile. She’s probably got plenty of dirt on him he wouldn’t want revealed too.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 92451
Yes he’s been definitely looking pensive a lot this week. Agree I think he’s wanted out of RF pre MM but I think he would have approached it more respectfully with the Queen rather than being hyped up by MM to tell everyone to go duck themselves we owe them nothing let’s leave. He does look sad in that car He will miss England for sure. I’m Australian and been here for 23 years and even I miss England when I go to Australia. England is my home.

Reactions: 20
They got a standing ovation tonight according to newspapers. She’ll be loving that.

It wasn't for her AT ALL it was for him. Poor poor man. What a schmuck!

The difference in their facial expressions tells a story 🤔View attachment 92445
The man who gave it all up for a minge!

I wondered why only her photographers and camera crew were allowed on the school visit and now we know. Fake as duck set up photos.... "Come on class everyone applaud the used to be duchess"..... These are all posed and set up. ITS ALL FAKE. SHE'S A FAKE . Please someone make it stop.... Just make it stop!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Agree he’s looked like this a lot this trip - withdrawn, pale, pensive and sad. Maybe he’s starting to realise ? I agree with you. We can only hope.
I’m sure he regrets all this sorry mess and has no idea what the next thing is to do. This facial expression is one of totally and utter defeat. Clearly she’s at him day & night, screaming/nagging/telling him he’s weak/pathetic. I’m sure she controls when he’s allowed time with his son.... though judging by the amount of work she’s had done. Her time in Canada hasn’t been quality family time

All her dresses do not fit as she’s only given sample ones. They are not fitted to her shape, hence the VB was far too small.
So Harry flew back on a normal commercial plane whilst the poisonous Debacle insists on a private jet.... due to Coronavirus and flies her awful ‘make up’ artist in first class. For him to do such a crap job, I mean all that glue on show & weird eyeshadow situation.....

She surprised that poor school in East London, hardly any warning. So any kids without their ID weren’t allowed in school?.... just obscene what she does and is doing to Harry....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.