Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's turned into a Jessica Mulroney clone. Same rats tail waist length hair, same teeth, same chin, same lips, same fixed gormless smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My god it looks like Harry is the host here and doing the introduction like Megan's the bleeping queen!!
Yep.

And in other news..... the wife of our future king seen opening her own car door in High Street Ken. Meghan could learn a lot from Kate Middleton 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep.

And in other news..... the wife of our future king seen opening her own car door in High Street Ken. Meghan could learn a lot from Kate Middleton 💕
Seen that earlier 😁 what a treasure she is 👸😊

Reactions: 12
My god it looks like Harry is the host here and doing the introduction like Megan's the bleeping queen!!

She has totally only wore red to steal the attention from harry in his uniform,
I was just thinking that about the red. She chose that to STAND OUT and take the limelight. He was going in for the handshake as he glances down towards the hand. She cuts him off to make him look like a dweeb, once again! She is a REPULSIVE, bad mannered, egotistical narcissist. No excuses for her. She comes over all coy with her eyelashes fluttering. She doesn’t fool me!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's turned into a Jessica Mulroney clone. Same rats tail waist length hair, same teeth, same chin, same lips, same fixed gormless smile.
Well she was her stylist, so this doesn't surprise me.

Jessica ruined her face with surgery, such a shame. She looks like a blow-up doll these days.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I never watched the tv programme The Windsor’s before but because of Megxit I thought I’d take a look.
There’s just been a Harry and Meghan scene and on the screen is #totallackofselfawareness
Spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe they received a standing ovation
Yes, was about to post this.
One the one hand I’m like ‘WTH’ and on the other, I think it’s puts paid to the narrative the Sussexes like to spin about being badly treated 👀

3EC2B615-A7EE-4369-87C0-B97C9D2645B2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Seriously!!! You can make this up!!!!!!! Wtf! What is she doing to him!!!!!
I was just thinking that about the red. She chose that to STAND OUT and take the limelight. He was going in for the handshake as he glances down towards the hand. She cuts him off to make him look like a dweeb, once again! She is a REPULSIVE, bad mannered, egotistical narcissist. No excuses for her. She comes over all coy with her eyelashes fluttering. She doesn’t fool me!
Definitely and it looks like she was about to swerve those beautiful lady's in red untill harry went in to shake their hand as she's leaning back to do so! Urgh jealous witch!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

She has totally only wore red to steal the attention from harry in his uniform,
Agreed. It is actually highly inappropriate that she has work red. She is taking away from harry and the other men in uniform

Reactions: 20
Nah I have to be honest and say she looks lovely. The hair being so sleek matches the structure of the dress. The cape dress is the same as that solo outing she did with the queen? But it was beige then?

we have always been told that Meghan ‘speaks with her clothes’ so I wonder what she is saying with this outfit?

I think the bag could have been different though, a sleek black bullet clutch might have looked better.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.