Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even tempted to look šŸ˜¬. Quite amazing there are people out there that can't see through this pair. Naive and gullible just about sums it up if I'm being polite.

The only time I cling onto my husband like that is when he's trying to convince me I'll be fine throwing myself off a 300 foot drop or something. Wearing a harness I hasten to add!
You have a climber husband too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't you all know Meg's is old news, its all about Prince Williams penis on the celeb thread. :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Sussex game show continued on 5 March, 2020 and the duo as usual didnā€™t disappoint with a few stunts here and there. What we got was a staged pap shot, an inappropriate out of season outfit, a rent-a-crowd cheer, MM pushing in front of Harry and signing the visitorā€™s book first, Harry fluffing his lines (this time so badly he had to start over), MMā€™s visible underwear lines, a few boos, the usual inappropriate PDAs, the awkward and clashed greetings in a line up, Harry desperately using his ā€˜military careerā€™ to attempt some kind of bond with the audience, MM claiming they were working hard in Canada watching videos of the nominees, a couple of excited sugary Royal Reporters who canā€™t tell the difference between a jeer or a cheer, and to top it all as the duo departed they were serenaded by a derogatory drunken chat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The Sussex game show continued on 5 March, 2020 and the duo as usual didnā€™t disappoint with a few stunts here and there. What we got was a staged pap shot, an inappropriate out of season outfit, a rent-a-crowd cheer, MM pushing in front of Harry and signing the visitorā€™s book first, Harry fluffing his lines (this time so badly he had to start over), MMā€™s visible underwear lines, a few boos, the usual inappropriate PDAs, the awkward and clashed greetings in a line up, Harry desperately using his ā€˜military careerā€™ to attempt some kind of bond with the audience, MM claiming they were working hard in Canada watching videos of the nominees, a couple of excited sugary Royal Reporters who canā€™t tell the difference between a jeer or a cheer, and to top it all as the duo departed they were serenaded by a derogatory drunken chat.

He's spot on again, apart from the underwear thing, but that's understandable. The press can't make up their minds, or just want clicks from the sugars.
If people have to keep displaying and talking about how happy they are then they just aren't happy. Repeating it won't make it happen.
I'm sure Wills will be relieved that his baby bro used his military service(Captain Wales, lol.More like Captain Mainwaring.) as validation for his existence and Diana was kept out of this speech.

Reactions: 10
He's spot on again, apart from the underwear thing, but that's understandable. The press can't make up their minds, or just want clicks from the sugars.
If people have to keep displaying and talking about how happy they are then they just aren't happy. Repeating it won't make it happen.
I'm sure Wills will be relieved that his baby bro used his military service(Captain Wales, lol.More like Captain Mainwaring.) as validation for his existence and Diana was kept out of this speech.
When you said Captain Mainwaring all I could think was ā€œStupid boyā€! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Quite fitting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
E0F7C097-177B-4052-B313-4A726F84C877.jpeg

This little gem appeared in my Instagram discover page today. Flash forward and make Diana represent the UK nation/RF and it still works

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have a gif (or can make one) of when Meghan pushes Harry aside? That moment was iconic (for the wrong reasons aha).
I liked the dress because it wasnā€™t a dark colour or black which is what she usually goes for. But her lip was too vampy for the brightness of the dress and it would have looked so much better with some loose curls.
I canā€™t believe the price of the tiddly bracket though - Ā£9,500 - nearly 10 grand! And the clutch was Ā£1,310. Not including the earrings, her whole outfit cost in the region of Ā£12,771!
621227E7-3EDE-47B0-853A-E620D53A8DD6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I like how Harry looks fed up of being Meghanā€™s handbag for the umpteenth time here šŸ˜‚
58A6C8A9-51B4-4B8F-AD80-F8A56EB7DDE7.jpeg

Holy crap balls! What happened to her eyes in this picture?! Homegirl needs to fire her make up artist ASAP - this isnā€™t the first time the glue from her fake eyelashes has been obvious but really bad eyeshadow movement. Did they not apply primer?!
D1B9C3D6-44E2-4C5E-93DE-FE6AAC8C10BD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes when you watch the video she constantly looks around when her name is called for a photo op - Harry giving zero fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just rewatching clips on Twitter from last night. There's a few close ups on her teeth and she definitely hasn't got used to them yet as she is constantly running her tongue over them. She looks like a rabid dog baring her teeth!
She has great skin tone, why doesn't she use correct foundation. the light in the room is making her skin tone look very šŸ¤” clown like

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a gif (or can make one) of when Meghan pushes Harry aside? That moment was iconic (for the wrong reasons aha).
I liked the dress because it wasnā€™t a dark colour or black which is what she usually goes for. But her lip was too vampy for the brightness of the dress and it would have looked so much better with some loose curls.
I canā€™t believe the price of the tiddly bracket though - Ā£9,500 - nearly 10 grand! And the clutch was Ā£1,310. Not including the earrings, her whole outfit cost in the region of Ā£12,771!View attachment 92085
Here you go ...
I canā€™t believe the price of the tiddly bracket though - Ā£9,500 - nearly 10 grand! And the clutch was Ā£1,310. Not including the earrings, her whole outfit cost in the region of Ā£12,771!View attachment 92085
Here you go ...
99706FD6-8866-4118-B46F-0F14E8BAA652.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I really dislike her lipstick. Itā€™s wet and shiny looking, like
a naff lipgloss. Very dated.

Reactions: 11
I really dislike her lipstick. Itā€™s wet and shiny looking, like
a naff lipgloss. Very dated.
Agree with you on that. Her hair is a mess, it looks like it needs a deep conditioner and a few inches chopped off it.

Reactions: 6
Lots of press today about how upset/angry Camilla is at her domestic violence speech being upstaged by the photos of Ms private visit to the theatre being released on the same day.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Lots of press today about how upset/angry Camilla is at her domestic violence speech being upstaged by the photos of Ms private visit to the theatre being released on the same day.
According to the Sun, which can't be relied on, Migraine visit wasn't authorised by the palace and she took her own photographer and handpicked the photos she sent to the evening standard.

I'm truly confused as I thought they were leaving the rf for privacy and because of being hounded by the press whilst she was doing things like this secret and private visit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hopefully the queen will see through this petty childish behaviour and strip them finally of their titles. And Camilla is already having a word with Charlie about that funding. Could you just imagine. If it happens I hope her photographer is on hand to get her reaction

It also adds more fuel about who Camilla was referring to by their reaction

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.