Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of press today about how upset/angry Camilla is at her domestic violence speech being upstaged by the photos of Ms private visit to the theatre being released on the same day.
I just don’t get the newspapers. You’re racist! You’ve ruined their lives! But here you go printing raving reviews. IGNORE THEM! Don’t give them coverage and show some respect to the real royals.

Yesterday children missed school because someone’s idiotic wife visited their building. But noooooo, keep on raving...

• Angry
Reactions: 15
“I find it almost impossible to think any friend of mine might be living under that horrific threat, without my knowing it, but that is the power of coercive control and violence in the home." Whoever could she be referring to?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The problem with Meghan is she doesn’t know her place. She really thought she was going to be jewel in the crown and realised pretty quickly ( but too late) this was never going to be the case.

Reactions: 20
Hopefully one day she will learn not to bite the hand that feeds you.

How long until this pair of brats are doing Panto 😁. I'm sure they can't really think they will be pulling in the big dollar gigs forever!!

Reactions: 9
According to the Sun, which can't be relied on, Migraine visit wasn't authorised by the palace and she took her own photographer and handpicked the photos she sent to the evening standard.

I'm truly confused as I thought they were leaving the rf for privacy and because of being hounded by the press whilst she was doing things like this secret and private visit 🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully the queen will see through this petty childish behaviour and strip them finally of their titles. And Camilla is already having a word with Charlie about that funding. Could you just imagine. If it happens I hope her photographer is on hand to get her reaction

It also adds more fuel about who Camilla was referring to by their reaction
Whatever her title, Camilla will within the next few years, be the wife of the next King.
Meghan should be very careful of the enemies she makes.

Reactions: 24
Whatever her title, Camilla will within the next few years, be the wife of the next King.
Meghan should be very careful of the enemies she makes.
Particularly as the Prince of Wales is helping to feather their nest

Reactions: 20
The problem with Meghan is she doesn’t know her place. She really thought she was going to be jewel in the crown and realised pretty quickly ( but too late) this was never going to be the case.
The jewel in the Crown is undoubtably Kate.
Meghan doesn’t get that in Britain, we’re not dazzled by that Hollywood crap.
we like our Royals to turn up, shake lots of hands and in between, wear tiaras and make us proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I like how Harry looks fed up of being Meghan’s handbag for the umpteenth time here 😂
View attachment 92087

Holy crap balls! What happened to her eyes in this picture?! Homegirl needs to fire her make up artist ASAP - this isn’t the first time the glue from her fake eyelashes has been obvious but really bad eyeshadow movement. Did they not apply primer?!View attachment 92088
She’s got a bad case of hungry bum in the first photo which, let’s face it, affects most of us sometimes. The difference is the press aren’t usually there to witness the event 😂 such an ill fitting frock. Badly done when she’s got access to much better.

Wasn’t she quoted recently as saying that VB’s collection is beautiful but doesn’t suit her body shape? News flash: they still don’t, love.

Edited to add: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ealed-doesnt-wear-Victoria-Beckham-dress.html apols for DM link

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s got a bad case of hungry bum in the first photo which, let’s face it, affects most of us sometimes. The difference is the press aren’t usually there to witness the event 😂 such an ill fitting frock. Badly done when she’s got access to much better.

Wasn’t she quoted recently as saying that VB’s collection is beautiful but doesn’t suit her body shape? News flash: they still don’t, love
Hungry bum 😂😂😂 I'm howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since Bob Iger was sacked from Disney; I think a lot of people will be wary of engaging the Harkles.
i reckon that within a year ( by the time the 12 month review period is up) Meghan will be dumping Harry, staying in Hollywood and selling the victim card. It’s all she’s got left and much as Harry loves the positive press, I think it’s going to be hard for him to sell out his family.
Meghan has no scruples She’s kept a diary and her , will go for an expensive divorce settlement.

Something rather disturbing I read on another forum, is that by black women, she is seen as a role model, because she has “ bettered” herself. They do not seem at all bothered by her “mistakes” / disrespectful and entitled behaviour.
So in America, Meghan will be able to do no wrong.
Even as a divorceee, she will be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, unless the Queen’s lawyers find a way of stripping her of her title.

Yesterday children missed school because someone’s idiotic wife visited their building. But noooooo, keep on raving...
Will probably pop up on her instagram when she needs some pages filling.
East London, so probably lots of photo ops with multicultural children.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Has anyone seen the video on Katies Twitter page of her moving Harry out of the way ? Sorry I don't know how to copy it

Reactions: 4
I know Camilla is not everyone's cup of tea,. But since she joined the royal family she's kept her head down and worked hard. She never really seems to cause drama and sets up a united front with charles. I visited hillsbourgh castle a few years back which a favourite place for Charles and Camilla to stay and the staff gushed about how nice Charles and Camilla where and what all they did whilst staying. I know the staff cannot exactly badmouth them, but they didnt sound like the they were praising them through gritted teeth. Meghan can barely keep a nanny for longer than a week without crying and stamping her feet, maybe it's because the nanny asked if Meghan would like too see Archie today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she liked in the states? I mean in the UK she has her fans but overall I think she's not likes at all. What do they think of her shenanigans over there?

Reactions: 6
I thought it was too good to be true, they would swan in and do their last "official" royal engagements and pop back to Canada again. But no, she had to spoil the party and take the limelight away from another(more worthy) RF member(Camilla). She really doesn't get it does she? How can one person get it wrong so many times! People who give her the benefit of the doubt or say she isn't a narc clearly don't understand a narcissists behaviour. She doesn't listen to anyone's advice, thinks she always knows best and as for the make up 🤨

Is she liked in the states? I mean in the UK she has her fans but overall I think she's not likes at all. What do they think of her shenanigans over there?
I've read on twitter a lot of Americans either don't know who she is or don't really care.

Reactions: 16
I just don’t get the newspapers. You’re racist! You’ve ruined their lives! But here you go printing raving reviews. IGNORE THEM! Don’t give them coverage and show some respect to the real royals.

I wonder what percentage of our population actually feel the way we do about them? I just can’t understand how people are just bowing and scraping to them. Surely, among all those they’ve met in the last few days there must be some who can’t stand them. Are we just not seeing the negativity or are we in the minority?

• Angry
I wonder what percentage of our population actually feel the way we do about them? I just can’t understand how people are just bowing and scraping to them. Surely, among all those they’ve met in the last few days there must be some who can’t stand them. Are we just not seeing the negativity or are we in the minority?
I think the press are treating them with kid gloves at the moment. Probably because it's a case of count to ten and then in a puff of smoke they'll be gone again. Almost like, if we can get through this last lot of royal engagements then the moaning Markles will bugger off back to Canada. Plenty of people I have spoken to in real life, who had no opinions on the RF before are starting to come over to our way of thinking just because of the way these two spoilt brats are behaving and how entitled and demanding they are.

Reactions: 12

This is so bad! The palace staff told her to back off and she ignored them. Wtaf is Harry doing. He needs to talk to her and tell her you cannot go around stealing thunder especially when the thunder being stolen is for an important cause.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
According to the Sun, which can't be relied on, Migraine visit wasn't authorised by the palace and she took her own photographer and handpicked the photos she sent to the evening standard.

I'm truly confused as I thought they were leaving the rf for privacy and because of being hounded by the press whilst she was doing things like this secret and private visit 🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully the queen will see through this petty childish behaviour and strip them finally of their titles. And Camilla is already having a word with Charlie about that funding. Could you just imagine. If it happens I hope her photographer is on hand to get her reaction

It also adds more fuel about who Camilla was referring to by their reaction
In M&H statement they said they were not using the royal press rota but nominating chosen press to cover their engagements...its so they can ensure positive coverage and control the narrative. So basically, they want publicity but on their terms!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
In M&H statement they said they were not using the royal press rota but nominating chosen press to cover their engagements...its so they can ensure positive coverage and control the narrative. So basically, they want publicity but on their terms!

Biased news at its most highest.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.