Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan looks good, but wearing all red makes the marines look like her accessories.

I wonder whether a Harry has apologised for blowing them out last year to go to the Lion King Première
Rare occurrence that I like her outfit.

Reactions: 8
Meghan looks good, but wearing all red makes the marines look like her accessories.

I wonder whether a Harry has apologised for blowing them out last year to go to the Lion King Première
Little Toy Soldier, playing dressup doesn't make it so, Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder how he feels knowing that this is his last engagement as Captain General. No wonder she looks like the cat that got the cream. This is massaging her over inflated narcissistic ego. She loves every single bit of attention that is coming her way. She's smiling from ear to ear. She feels great.

And let's have it right just because finally after all this time she's managed to pull together 2 reasonable outfits it doesn't erase what a conniving social climbing absolutely vile human being she is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
These last few days as a duchess are Meghan’s free pr for her future paid work.
by british standards, she is quite showy, but she is one of many glamorous women in the US. Her USP is that she has a title. Whether that translates into money remains to be seen.

i think she will wear another bright colour at the commonwealth service. Probably yellow. Although is she’s feeling really cheeky she’ll wear purple.
i cannot wait to see the interactions with the rest of the RF.
i reckon most will either avoid her, or downright ignore her.
only Kate will be polite and speak to her. And the Queen of course.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how he feels knowing that this is his last engagement as Captain General. No wonder she looks like the cat that got the cream. This is massaging her over inflated narcissistic ego. She loves every single bit of attention that is coming her way. She's smiling from ear to ear. She feels great.
Hell yes, she's loving being on the arm of her lil soldier boy. She looks nice from a distance (so far) and I like that outfit. Ginger looks smug as usual and happy to be playing dress up again from his gangan's toy box.
Make the most of it boy, the uniform gets returned once you take it off after this gig.

Reactions: 12
Hell yes, she's loving being on the arm of her lil soldier boy. She looks nice from a distance (so far) and I like that outfit. Ginger looks smug as usual and happy to be playing dress up again from his gangan's toy box.
Make the most of it boy, the uniform gets returned once you take it off after this gig.
Yep! Give it back you spineless excuse for a man. Go run round Hollywood in a designer suit.

• Haha
I’m going to just say it. I do think Meghan looks great tonight. Perfectly colour co-ordinated. There I said it 😂

Harry on the other hand looks like he’s been at the dressing up box 😆
She does look nice. But then I never thought she was ugly on the outside. Inside is another thing.

Reactions: 18
She does look nice. But then I never thought she was ugly on the outside. Inside is another thing.
Agreed. She isn't ugly but there are, in my opinion, far more attractive women aplenty in the circles she operates in, or wants to embed herself in, and she is really nothing that special. Equally in a shallow Hollywood world I'm not sure Harry will generate much interest. He would have been happier with his military mates here.

Reactions: 11
[wow!!! poor Harry looks so unhappy. He doesn’t know if he’s coming over going. So much mental torture from his mistress- or should I say ‘master’.... I’d happily place a bet on a divorce when she’s had another baby and finds a more lucrative man. Poor Harry.
="kev1974, post: 988630, member: 60285"]
Best comment I saw on that photo elsewhere: "Archie's growing up fast!"
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She should look nice in a plus thousand pound gown with a makeup artist and hair stylist flown in from NYC 🙄 She’s had an awful lot of work done and looks very different to a few months ago...

Reactions: 13
[wow!!! poor Harry looks so unhappy. He doesn’t know if he’s coming over going. So much mental torture from his mistress- or should I say ‘master’.... I’d happily place a bet on a divorce when she’s had another baby and finds a more lucrative man. Poor Harry.
="kev1974, post: 988630, member: 60285"]
Best comment I saw on that photo elsewhere: "Archie's growing up fast!"
[/QUOTE]
I doubt another baby is on the cards. She wanted one to keep a foot in the RF door.

Reactions: 9
Her new teeth are strange. Very much like dentures and not matching the bottom ones. Not an improvement.
She looks manic at times with the wide eyed Joker grin.

• Haha
"Harry. Make sure they give me Strawberry Mocha Chocca Cookie Dough Ben and Jerry's Lite at the interval, OK? I don't want that Vanilla Haagen Dazs european junk again, you got it?"

"Yes dear"

Top comments on the Daily Mail are not going well. Mainly things like "how dare he wear that uniform", "pretty fancy uniform for someone that just wants to be plain old Harry", and "noone in military uniform should be holding hands".

25668262-8086571-image-a-2_1583611028709.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is loving the attention and spotlight. She needs to calm down and stop looking loony toons.
Oh wait, it matters not since this is one of her last chances to grab the limelight. Grin away Migraine.
Roll on Monday night when they pack their bags and piss off.

Oh watching the programme on 5 A family in crisis, she is so fake. I can’t stand the way she walks, it’s so intensely irritating. Every move she makes is unnatural and rehearsed.
watching now, when the Fab Four were on stage giving a talk and interview you can literally feel the awkwardnes, the loathing of each other, the distrust of each other.
Harry has changed beyond all recognition

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.