Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the hand holding etc is mostly on MM part. She reaches out for his hand more than he does for hers. The same with letting go. It reminds me of my own body language with the children when they were toddlers. I always held my hand out for them to grab.

Love how the people of twitter never miss a trick!

Maybe the bloke was checking out her ladies, that's the only reason I'd stand like that.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like she is wearing a top row of dentures as they don't match the bottom row of teeth in colour lol :D I wonder if she takes them out at night before bed and puts them to soak in a glass by the bedside table. maybe she takes her extensions out too..maybe it's a whole wig! That can be took of at bedtime too lol 😀

People keep mentioning that the reason Harry is acting this way is because he is being serviced perhaps if she has not teeth in it helps.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
When you are a genuine VIP you don't need Splash news

..And no looking at the camera and smiling either!

Again, Kate has to approve publishing pap pics because the Harkles upstage everyone. Bet she can’t wait for Megxit.

Reactions: 4
When you are a genuine VIP you don't need Splash news

..And no looking at the camera and smiling either!

Love this. She looks completely normal. (I think keeping her rings off help)
Not one of the shoppers has even noticed her. Kate just goes about her business.

The children’s princess 😍🤣
That 2 yo is an excellent judge of character!

I do however wonder if this is a double bluff by Kate.
She is very rarely photographed going about her private business.
i think she may have done this to pay Meghan back for upstaging the end of the Ireland tour and Camilla‘s DV speech at WoW.

There is not one picture or story about Meghan on the DM online front page. Hilarious!
They got all their clicks yesterday.
Meghan must be fuming at being ignored!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Back in the day, Camilla was known as 'The Rottweiler' by Diana. Meghan should have had sense enough not to cross her. Charles may be a soft touch, but Camilla didn't get where she is today by playing nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Back in the day, Camilla was known as 'The Rottweiler' by Diana. Meghan should have had sense enough not to cross her. Charles may be a soft touch, but Camilla didn't get where she is today by playing nice.
Yep, Camilla played a veeerry long game.
i like her, but the Camilla character on the Windsors is probably quite accurate.
Meghan should watch her back. Camilla is shrewd and will have the last laugh.

Reactions: 13
Yep, Camilla played a veeerry long game.
i like her, but the Camilla character on the Windsors is probably quite accurate.
Meghan should watch her back. Camilla is shrewd and will have the last laugh.
I believe she also has a huge influence over Charles, who holds the purse strings.
Very short sighted Migraine....

Reactions: 14
The kids like 'don't bleeping touch me you witch!' 😂😂😂
He's so SO cross with the freaky woman poking and nudging him:LOL: As an admitted habitual poker and petter of any kid under two I can honestly say I've never had a reaction like that.

That kid is smarter than Harry. Deserves one of my favourite gifs ever,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meghan looks good, but wearing all red makes the marines look like her accessories.

I wonder whether a Harry has apologised for blowing them out last year to go to the Lion King Première

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Meghan looks good, but wearing all red makes the marines look like her accessories.

I wonder whether a Harry has apologised for blowing them out last year to go to the Lion King Première
I’m going to just say it. I do think Meghan looks great tonight. Perfectly colour co-ordinated. There I said it 😂

Harry on the other hand looks like he’s been at the dressing up box 😆

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.