Harry and Meghan #118 She’s got nearly as many Tattle Threads as books sold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No commercial breaks for me? Speed it up a little as well and it doesn't take half as long.
I do it on double speed, but there are ads. You have to wait about 5 seconds before you can skip them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
we were there late 60s and then early 80s. The Queen Mum came to the official opening in the late 60s and I remember waving to her car!
One of the royal ladies turned up on one of the ships can’t remeber who though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is there a cost for registering domain names ? She is certainly spending PC / his money faster than water - reckon she hasn’t spent a penny in her / Dorito’s bank account 🤨
It depends on the name.
If it's a popular or in-demand name it can run expensive but a bog-standard one can be bought for £4.99 for a year.

Probably something chessy, Diana sitting or standing with her boys as children.
One must proper remember the Sainted mother.
That's me being snarky.
Hope Ian was generously paid, even for commissioned work it has a touch of tackines based on the countless other Diana paintings, statues and other memorabilia. It has no rarity or exclusivity to it.

the statue was apparently finished in 2018.
If someone would find where it's being kept, photograph it and leak the photos it would save them having the hassle of unveiling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
😅 I like the manspreading too 😉
Hazno didn't sit like that, far too emasculated 😆 although the actor's captured the half witted look 😃
They should have made his eyes closer together, it completely ruins the ferretty look that makes our Prince so attractive. Not sure about the confident manspreading, flashing his crotch like that. Really vulgar especially when we know he's been emasculated so he must have stuffed socks down there for the show. Face very waxy, but wouldn't you look waxy sitting with two of the most toxic women on the planet?
Most of all in the real Porker interview Minge had her controlling hand over his like you steer a boat with the tiller, and here No.6 has his hand over hers. Wrong boss.
This is not an Andrew thread, think you are lost 🤷
I remember @britneyxoxo was on this thread a little while ago in defence of Smeg and No.6, against Randy Andy. There must be a thread for people who want to complain about Andrew, but this is not it and @britneyxoxo will find barren ground indeed if they start posting about Andrew.
He is peripheral and not the threat to the RF that we post about, and anyway Virginia Roberts's testimony and evidence seems to be unravelling somewhat in case Britney has not heard? Worth reading up on before throwing around unproven accusations of p...philia on threads like this.
ETA Have a toadstool

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I do it on double speed, but there are ads. You have to wait about 5 seconds before you can skip them.
If you fast forward to the end of the video and click re-watch there are no ad breaks in the videos anymore. Works for all youtube videos🤓

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is there a cost for registering domain names ? She is certainly spending PC / his money faster than water - reckon she hasn’t spent a penny in her / Dorito’s bank account 🤨
Yes, few pounds/dollars for each one per year, if done in bulk. Soon mounts up though if you have a lot of domains.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I dont know but thought it was arranged so she could give him a good telling off have a private chat with him .
Whatever,it would be a good chance to hide several anti constipation pills in his lunch and give him a few :poop:;)
I'm really glad Brenda is going to Scotland while No6 is in London. It means the talk of a big showdown was bollox. There was never going to be a gunfight at the OK Corral, she's too polite for that and really too old to get into a slanging match with a bleep who has no conscience about assaulting women, either family or prostitutes or friggin' doggies :mad:. Anyway the alleged lunch was being twisted by her PR into "She still loves him, he's her favourite, she's gonna drool over pics of farchie doll and her heart will melt." Cancelled.
However, there is a good chance he might be ambushed by the men in grey suits and asked embarrassing questions or given negative news. So I'm hoping for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Are you new around here?
No I live in M...tec...ito with my aristo husband but we've been following this thread and its disgusting that this p...do hasn't been called out, right? when me and my husband and me a new young mother are being trolled by the press used as clickbait and merching for the royal institution the men in grey suits I was in Suits too, right? and we told our truths but there's no compassion and equality Waity gets praised and I'm victimised and picked on no tiaras or royal protection Scotland Yard officers for my prince Siliconio Falcone Ii and Princess Adorement there is no justice, right? only Omid the Faithful Markus and Fayed my Stallion Sugar-Emir Egypt met him on yacht but he's got deep pockets and is very virile tho 96 what a spectacle he is, right? and when we

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The people of Dumbarton have spoken
I visit people in that part of world or at least used to prior to 2020. It's a nice little place tbh and very important historixally. The Suss-arses are just, well, arses....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG! In Lady C's video today she mentioned that someone told her that HW told them "We're one plane crash away from the throne". WTF?! HW is bleeping deranged! Apparently HW's aim is to create the situation where Charles and William will be forced to step aside and "dethroned" to be removed from the line of succession with her false accusations via Scobie so that Harry will become regent.

Btw, it was mentioned that if something does happen to Charles and William (God forbid), the plan would be for Princess Anne to become regent (and Edward would be on the regency council), certainly no chance for Haz. It was also mentioned that it's more likely for Harry and the kids to be removed from the line of succession first before the titles go.
Is that not treason?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lol, I couldn't tell you. I don't remember the cards after I've read them. I've always thought its some sort of protection thing, to clear my mind. I never remember the readings I do for people.
I read the cards and get the general reading, maybe open up some cards for more detail and then put them away. I write it up as I'm doing it but once the cards are put away, that's it. It's always been like that for me.
I've ordered a set of the mini Rider Waite cards. It's just for private use, so no need for full size ones.
But I was excited to see one of the tarot readers using playing cards ... and some of her interpretations brought me right back to doing that (reading playing cards) for shits n giggles in my youth. I never knew it was a thing with tarot readers 🙂, so I'm quite chuffed that I was rather goodish at it back then and it was a popular party trick at gatherings.
:m

It really points to some serious level of insecurity to see 'Dumb' in Dumbarton to the point of rejecting the title. Maybe hits too close to the bone?
To be fair, he probably can't read words with more than 4 letters in them, so just sees the word as "Dumb " and panics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A lot of people think that Charles is being cowardly heading off to Scotland.
It's understandable that the Queen would keep out of it but it's hard to read what message we should take from Charles here.

He either doesn't want to see his son because he is a cold parent, or he's hurt from what has happened and wants an apology, or he doesn't want any confrontation !
He is not cold. Charles is sensitive, he is hurt. Also, he does not want to be there with the conflict between William and Harry.
He recently lost his Dad; he knows his Mom is old.
I feel for him.
Charles is emotional right now, overwhelmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I've ordered a set of the mini Rider Waite cards. It's just for private use, so no need for full size ones.
But I was excited to see one of the tarot readers using playing cards ... and some of her interpretations brought me right back to doing that (reading playing cards) for shits n giggles in my youth. I never knew it was a thing with tarot readers 🙂, so I'm quite chuffed that I was rather goodish at it back then and it was a popular party trick at gatherings.
:m

To be fair, he probably can't read words with more than 4 letters in them, so just sees the word as "Dumb " and panics.
That's how I learnt before moving on to Tarot. In fact at college many moons ago it got to the stage where I stopped as it was getting too accurate....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy birthday MoodyBlue!
I did a three card reading last night. I’m still learning the ropes of tarot. But I asked a question about Smeg, and each card answers a different facet of the question.

What is Smeg lying about?
I drew the 8 of cups upright. The 8 of cups upright refers to leaving something behind in the hopes of finding something better. You’ve dipped your toe into other things and decided you need to move on from something in order to grow.It doesn’t necessarily mean that what you’re leaving behind is bad, just that it isn’t right for you, or isn’t what you want - for example, you might have what many people classify as a really good job, but you don’t find it fulfilling.

What is the truth of the matter?
I drew the 6 of swords upright. I was pretty shocked. Why? Well, if the 8 of cups is moving on from something for greener pastures, the 6 of swords is also about leaving something behind - except this time, you’re leaving an unbearable situation under duress. Even crazier, a traditional image for this card is that of a cloaked individual carrying a child on a boat with six swords stuck in it. If you had to make a journey, particularly carrying a precious baby*, why on earth would you choose a boat that was pierced by swords? Because you have no other choice in the matter, that’s why. Is the hooded figure someone benevolent, escaping something terrible with their baby? Or are they a malevolent figure making off with something precious that doesn’t belong to them? *Please note: the baby doesn’t necessarily mean a literal baby, i.e Archie. It could represent something else that is valuable - those blood diamonds, perhaps?

What is the result/outcome of all this?
I drew the 2 of cups upright. This card represents unity, mutual benefits, a common goal, etc. In romantic terms, it can mean a strong relationship. I wasn’t thrown off by this - it’s perfectly plausible that they genuinely do love the relationship they have, even if it’s toxic to others - but it may not indicate the state of their relationship at all. It could, of course, refer to their business dealings and the Oprah interview. We all know that the gruesome twosome are desperate for allies and putting up a sickeningly united front, the perfect persecuted pair. So, since I wasn’t sure what this card was trying to tell me, I drew a fourth.

Does the 2 of cups indicate that H&M are happily married, Y or N?
I drew the 10 of wands in reverse. This is almost universally acknowledged as meaning “no” in a yes/no reading. However, the drawing of this particular card is interesting. Both it’s meanings - whether upright or reversed - aren’t hugely positive. At best it could be interpreted as neutral. In reverse, this card talks about being stressed, overworked, overburdened, etc. Traditionally the image of this card involves a man carrying a bundle of wands, unable to see in front of him because his load is so cumbersome. It’s often a warning that someone needs to delegate or risk burning out.

Conclusion
This is my own interpretation, using my own intuition. I may be wrong entirely.
Meghan’s big lie was that she and Hazza left of their own accord to seek pastures new. They wanted to leave behind a “backwards” regime and perform “service” their own way. The reality is that they were likely forced out, or that they were put into a position that leaving was the only viable option. This could, of course, tie into Smeg’s story about feeling suicidal. It could also tie into the story that the two of them were causing a ton of drama, and William may have also been looking into their finances, causing the pair of them to announce the step back. My thoughts are that the latter scenario is the most likely, because swords govern communication, logic and so on. This was not an emotional flight from danger - this was a quick, calculated decision based off of information. Potentially, they may have had it communicated to them, or received a tip off, that something was about to go very wrong for them.

Either way, they did not leave the RF because they thought they could do better. They left because they had to. And the result, as we’ve seen, are the so-called multimillion dollar deals, their “charitable” causes, their endless interviews complaining about their lot…but there’s a problem. They’ve bitten off more than they can chew. They have neither the talent nor the intelligence to make something work, so they keep dipping their fingers into different pies, hoping they’ll strike gold. William and Kate are hardworking and caring individuals, but their greatest strength is the team they have behind them - Smeg and Haz don’t have that anymore. They only have staff members they treat like dirt, and Doria, who may even be out on the skids if rumours are to be believed. Additionally, it could be that one of the pair believes that they are doing all/most of the work, while the other isn’t being too helpful. I’ll leave it to you lot to decide which this is - maybe it’s what they both think! Lol!

Other things of note:
- all the cards I drew had even numbers, suggesting feminine energy is the driving force behind the scenario. Not that shocking.
- two cards from the cups suite, which govern the element of water. The 6 of swords is aligned with air, but has water imagery in it (the boat). Hazza is a Virgo, an Earth sign, and Smeg is a Leo, a fire sign. William, however, is a cancer - a water sign. It feels like his presence is all over this situation, way more so than Harry’s. The one card I drew from the wands suite is aligned with the element of fire, so it seems any marital discord or unhappiness is mostly on her side.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.