Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LandingLips

I'm going to assume he was with Gela, Zoe and Atlanta. I honestly would have died there and then. :LOL:
I need to check my diaries but I bet I didn't make a note of the date. It was definitely Gatwick to Atlanta though. Early 2000's maybe? Right around the same time I had Whitney Houston, her husband & Daughter & his father on the same route. They had been filming a reality series in London. The crew was in coach and the others up in biz class.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JAR21

VIP Member
Very uncomfortable reading. Question: have said blood earrings remained at Kensington Palace or did she manage to 'spirit' them away in her mad dash back to Canada?
The articles suggests that they're 'hers' until she dies. So presumably she has them?

• Angry

JAR21

VIP Member
Here is today’s archived excerpt in The Times from Robert Lacey’s updated book. It concerns the deep seated resentments surrounding Prince Philip’s funeral. I have not read it yet so have not provided a summary but it seems to focus on Smeg’s pathetic attempts to promote herself on that hugely important day, implying that she is a selfish, attention seeking cow who couldn’t stop releasing PR puff pieces just for one day.

Have you saved Extract 3 - Skid Markle's Diamond Earrings?

• Haha
  • Heart

NineTails20

Chatty Member
He was on one of my flights years ago! With his wife ( she was gorgeous and so was he) and 2 daughters. London to Atlanta, business class. They were all nice and polite but the thing I remember is his girls had on those heavy Ugg boots and they were going to hot Atlanta in the summertime 😁
I'm going to assume he was with Gela, Zoe and Atlanta. I honestly would have died there and then. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rory

VIP Member
Will Archie inherit the duke of sussex title?

I'm of the view that if they had of stayed doing royal stuff, they could have changed their role once Charles becomes king.

Children must exist - how can they go through life with no evidence they exist.

Reactions: 16

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I can't find the post but someone said yesterday that they were watching the Solstice celebration at Stonehenge and had spotted Minge. I have found photographic evidence. It is definitely her - she is wearing that purple dress again. The hobbyhorse has the red coat and I think the other one is Scobie. Hazza! Don't go looking for the child that has mysteriously disappeared!!
This is one of my favourite films (even named my wedding tables after some characters) certainly hope for Scobie's sake that he is not playing the role of the fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Off topic I'm afraid but as a fellow chalet school fan are the people who like them (hopefully I've tagged you all) aware there are now fill in stories to fill some of the gaps in the series. @Cassandra333 @Silbee @Chita @mardymare

"Chalet School Fill Ins - Friends of the Chalet School" https://www.chaletschool.org.uk/chalet-school-fill-ins/

Also the Malory Towers tv show has been given a series 2 and 3. @Scotch Mist

"Enid Blyton drama 'Malory Towers' renewed by BBC for two more seasons - British Period Dramas" https://britishperioddramas.com/news/malory-towers-bbc-season-2-season-3/

Apologies to anyone I've missed.
Chalet School fan here...thanks for the link 😁

Mrsoh

VIP Member
It says this show was first shown in 2010 so think its an old one but think she has done another one which maybe shown next week

Ouch!
He asked about Harry and Meghan so I think they've got the date wrong.

QueenoftheTomtes

Chatty Member
William's shoulders. hmmmm - sorry but whoa. This is the last photo from this article (Tattler says the photo is too large - seriously, no pun intended).

there is a lot of chatter on twatter regarding the financial fraud linked to their charidees. Is something about to come out to pile on top of the bullying claims? for sure there has been an investigation as to her behaviour during the Oz trip.
Is anyone else picturing a very slow roasting BBQ over a fire, turning and turning and turning? In South Africa they call it a Braai.
Hog roast!

• Haha

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Especially since the RF didn't feel the need to do the same for any of the Cambridge kids
They didn’t. They most definitely should have though. To make sure no crazy fans use them and stupid people fall for it. Or haters use them to write 💩💩💩. There are at least 25 accounts based on Charlotte. It’s quite disturbing.
Kate did trademark her name and title in 2013 to prevent misleading or illegal usage. This „wide range of goods and services“ includes clothing, shoes and headgear for example. It was part of a bid trademarking scheme of their Foundation. In 2014 someone realised she couldn’t trademark Lupo the royal dog. Why someone even tonight they could or should do that is beyond me.

• Sick