Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flairey

VIP Member
Why am I thinking of the hungry caterpillar?🐛

It moves quickly, this site!
My brain has gone to the bloody human centipede ffs. Something I have never watched or intend to watch thankyou very much. I was traumatised when I heard what it was about.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

NutMegandCinnamong

But then she would get the credit for the sale...and her numbers would go up...and you would be out the money. That's what I meant.
That’s why I said it would only be as a last resort.

If you have been affected by the words and lack of writing credentials within this book, please head to tattle.life for sympathetic counselling and support.
Maybe the Samaritans number...

• Haha

LuluBanks

I’m confused by the titles thing. They are a Duke and Duchess. Don’t their kids get Lord and Lady titles since their dad is a Duke?

Might & power

This is about the 'annulment"
There was another post about Joe and the child, linked to his IG, showed photos of him holding the girl, looked to be about 8 years old..... Maybe it was somewhere else I saw it...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It happens to me too. There's something in your browser that blocks the code that's used to embed tik tok posts. I have to use MS Edge to see those.

ETA the board isn't letting me insert it as a link or as plain text. It's a guy from the Times talking but there's nothing new.
I'm really sorry you have to do this, really it is a stretch too far!

• Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Charles won't be King anyway, it will go straight to William. So all of this is redundant.
And when they get a divorce, the Sussexes' titles will be withdrawn and Harry will go back to being Prince Harry.

ALSO: although Meghan does want the security, she is using it as an excuse to push for the titles because OF COURSE she would never be so shallow as to want the titles for their own sake.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
We have an hereditary Monarchy, so Charles has to succeed to the throne, or it makes a mockery of the whole system.

I meant he should have married her in the first place ie when he was dating her, before her marriage.
Not really. He could step aside citing old age, illness whatever. The future of the monarchy will be in a very vulnerable position when the queen dies and Charles and camila just don't have the publics support in the same way. You will also then have a second chance for a referendum when Charles dies and William becomes king. William succeeding would give consistency for a longer period with less opportunity for referendum.

A mockery is more likely if two expensive coronations happen close together (massive expense for the tax payer), or we have an aging King from the start who steps back soo after he has begun. Uncertainty doesn't help stability. Blindly going along with tradition is very dangerous. When the queen dies, for the monarchy to survive they will have to think outside the box to ensure its survival.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I've got to come back and read the last 3 pages of this thread- they look very juicy! But just wanted to post this, it's not new that MM has be referencing Diana's love of forget me nots - she did it on the first Mother's day photo of (not) Archie's feet!
What an Asshole this woman is, posting such huge new-born feet all splayed out like that. They obviously think that among the millions who will see the photo, there is not a real mother among them who would know that this photo's another joke.
am sorry but do not associate this song with Smegz It one of my favs and I don't want to have to stop listening to it lol :m:m:m:m

this is more like Hazza
Yes I love this Johnny Cash song too. Far too good for the Califrauds.
A very happy birthday @cassandra xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Flairey

VIP Member
Like their beautiful mamma's .... something else the douchebag of suckscocks will never have.

Reactions: 12