Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Yes that was me spotted the WiccaMinge at Stonehenge! This photo is a wonderful likeness. No wonder Skippy tried her out and passed her on to No.6.
Hurrah! I'm glad you have seen it. It is a wonderful likeness although I think she looks somehow softer and more feminine than usual. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Peachsquish

VIP Member
No I mean he looks very much like that side of Diana's family. Unfortunately for him. Whereas William is the image of his Mother.
Tbf the photo caught them at an unfortunate angle. She is clearly going for a cheek kiss but the angle isn't as clear that he is going for the same.

2ofeach

VIP Member
Revel Roulette is an actual thing (in my life) and I can concur that orange and cwofffeee are my faves.
Can you possibly buy only those flavours 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Silbee

VIP Member
Charles won't be King anyway, it will go straight to William. So all of this is redundant.
And when they get a divorce, the Sussexes' titles will be withdrawn and Harry will go back to being Prince Harry.

ALSO: although Meghan does want the security, she is using it as an excuse to push for the titles because OF COURSE she would never be so shallow as to want the titles for their own sake.
Do you know anything, I'm curious why you would say that?

• Wow

Palpatine

VIP Member
Good Morning Tattlers :)
Saw this comment on the Arrse forum and thought it worth posting.
"Anyone else think Ms Markle has read all about veteran suicide and is wondering why it's taking so long and what more she has to do? " :LOL:
Also it's my birthday today :D I am now older and delighted to be so. Decades ago, my beloved Mother in Law (RIP) told me it was great to get older because you stopped caring what other people thought. She was dead right too. There's something very liberating about getting old.
Happy Birthday🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
“But she was already ‘showing’,” briefed an aide - from Lacey. Does this indicate that in fact she had been pregnant before??

• Wow

JAR21

VIP Member
Sorry, think I just posted a fangirl page, was looking for the one about the secret child!
This is about the 'annulment"

• Wow

NutMegandCinnamong

Lots of great ideas! I just have to be careful of cameras. The only other thing would be to buy a book (🤢) and then leave it in another store.

• Haha
  • Wow

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
So now we have six separate groups reporting her abusive and belittling behavior. Six…and there is nothing in it for any of them.

Where is all this smoke coming from, I wonder…’tis a mystery indeed 🤷‍♀️
Who are the six groups? I can only think of the UK staff, the Tyler Perry staff, and the AUS tour staff. Who are the others? Sorry if I am missing something really obvious here!

• Haha

Flairey

VIP Member
The coffee one is the best one, especially back in the day when it was a coffee bean! Is there an orange creme? He would be that one! The orange and strawberry cremes are always left in our house :D
Send them to me .... they're my favourites !

• Haha