Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Now that H is in London, William should cancel the ceremony and have the staff of KP quietly remove the draping over the statue, declare the garden open...and be done with it. This whole enterprise has revisited many unpleasant facts and speculations concerning Diana and has done her memory no favors. It will also provide H&M another opportunity to grandstand. The public should now allow Diana to rest in peace, and stop marking every little milestone that occurred in her life. This might allow the public to heal, as well, and give the public a further basis to reject the abuse of her life and memory by H&M to aggrandize themselves and to monetize her death, which is what they are actually doing.
They should drive Harry to the already unveiled statue and say, "oh sorry, didn't anyone tell you, we had the unveiling 3 days ago. Just us and the Archbishop of Canterbury."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Kezzle

My kids school sent a letter of condolence to Her Majesty and they received this today.
Screenshot_20210622-131346_ClassDojo.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 93

keylimepie

VIP Member
I asked my husband what he would think if I bought him a bench for Fathers Day.
He said benches with plaques are usually for people who have died and I was insane.
So I guess that he wouldn’t appreciate it......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

margaretta

VIP Member
I forgot to say, I joined this discussion on thread #9 and this is the first thread where I finally think the tables have turned on them and the RF are taking action.

Come on RF we are all behind you!

God save the Queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 89

liar liar

VIP Member
The only reason I am saying this is that if you look on the photograph of him at PP funeral - it does look like a make-up mark on his shoulder. When I saw that I did think that there had been some hugging - by whom I cannot say - and that behind closed doors they weren’t adhering to social distancing - just always nagged me - also that no one bothered to check his clothing before he was seen - again I smiled that none of the Palace aides bothered to rectify it 🤣🤣
I think that is a stain from the chip on his shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
So we got a new photo of the Cambridge kids on their social media (so cute of them clinging to their dad - again, you can’t fake that kind of affection) plus the photos of George and Charlotte at the race with William…just lovely! Plates are flying for sure in CA!

So Merchie is a “voracious reader”…at 2 years old. That is such a weird phrase to use as it implies that he is reading on his own. She should have said that he loves books and for them the nanny to read to him and to flip through books. That is normal and age appropriate. No 2 year old is a “voracious reader” Has she ever met a 2 year old, let alone her own 2 year old?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Revenge revenge revenge... Hurt me I will hurt you more ..
So PP was admitted into hospital on 16th Feb and the interview was recorded 4 days after on 20th Feb - and knowing his Grandfather would not have gone into hospital unless it was absolutely necessary PWB decided it was more important for him to have a platform for his ‘poor me’ agenda than any concern what the output of that interview might have on his grandfather. Shame on you, you self centred numpty.
I despair. I believe he genuinely thinks that now he has told ‘his truth’ he would be welcomed back here and into the military again - that we will all collectively shout Poor ol’ Hazzno - we forgive you - he is a disgrace to the RF, Military and the Commonwealth and until he stands up, grows a manly pair and starts taking responsibilty instead of blaming everyone else he is welcome to his lala land bubble, full of sycophants and deluded paid for supporters. He has no shame. What an absolute loser he really is. He now seems more concerned he can no longer play ‘dress up’ soldiers than the real issues he has unleashed - pathetic
Rant over - 😬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Wonderful new thread! Thanks to @buflesse for the thread and @Maggiemaynot for the title.
My recollections get vaguer.
We still don't like Hazbeen and Megain.
There is a general consensus that Haz is quite literally the Idiot Prince. At least one person posted that he was simple and I agree with him/her so that's a general consensue in my mind.
We guffawed loudly at Megains belief that her appalling book would usher in a new world. Meglomania thou's name is Megain.
There was mention of Soho House and where was Marcus?
It appears that the RF are going to fight back. It will be fisticuffs around the lunch table between the Queen and the Idiot Prince. All bets are on the Queen.
William threw Harry out of Kensington Palace because of Megains bullying. Hurrah for William.
Talk of the surrogate not handing over lil'Di. And who could blame her?
Will he/Won't he? The idiot prince and the unveiling of the statue.
@Doodlebug005 became a VIP member. Much congratulations abounded the thread.
Lots of us admitted we went to Convent Schools.
Lots of us love Enid Blyton and the Chalet School.
We all appreciated Mike Tindall not taking a knee.
Someone lectured us on how nasty we are, they are no longer here.
Someone lectured us on how we must love the Super Rich, they got told to fuck off.
There were some great memes!
That's all my hazy lazy brain can remember, hope it's ok.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
So PP was admitted into hospital on 16th Feb and the interview was recorded 4 days after on 20th Feb - and knowing his Grandfather would not have gone into hospital unless it was absolutely necessary PWB decided it was more important for him to have a platform for his ‘poor me’ agenda than any concern what the output of that interview might have on his grandfather. Shame on you, you self centred numpty.
I despair. I believe he genuinely thinks that now he has told ‘his truth’ he would be welcomed back here and into the military again - that we will all collectively shout Poor ol’ Hazzno - we forgive you - he is a disgrace to the RF, Military and the Commonwealth and until he stands up, grows a manly pair and starts taking responsibilty instead of blaming everyone else he is welcome to his lala land bubble, full of sycophants and deluded paid for supporters. He has no shame. What an absolute loser he really is. He now seems more concerned he can no longer play ‘dress up’ soldiers than the real issues he has unleashed - pathetic
Rant over - 😬
His military appointments were SO important to him (Captain General of the Royal Marines) that he preferred to attend a Disney film to pimp out his wife rather than attend the Deal memorial for murdered soldiers. He’s not even fit to wear a child’s dressing up uniform. We can see right through him, pathetic individual.

Prince Harry sat on a wall
Prince Harry had a great fall
All the Queen’s horses
And all the Queen’s men shouted
“We never want to see that traitor again”

• Haha
  • Heart

me from mid-America

Meghan believes that the race card is a trump card…because she’s seen that happen in the US. The decision to streamline the monarchy was made long before she joined the family, but if she can make it appear to be all about Her and her race…she can force Charles to accede to her demand.

That‘s the plan here.

The RF need to simply pull up and put out reporting about Charles’ plan from long ago..those reports exist.

What is really outrageous and must be devastating to Charles, is that Harry absolutely knows this. His feigned ignorance is such a heinous betrayal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Re the comment earlier about no.6 having a learning disability. I’ve worked with learning disabilities my whole life. I currently manage a home for people with LDs, and have experience ranging from mild to severe. I think if he does have a LD he’s right at the top of the milder end, or he’s right at the bottom of what’s classed as the normal IQ range. He clearly has a problem regulating his emotions which is very common at the low end of the IQ spectrum. He appears incapable of self reflection or of taking responsibility for his own actions, also hallmarks of the cerebrally impaired. It’s been said he parrots the opinions of the last person he spoke to (again, very common etc...), in other words he’s easily influenced and led, and unfortunately he was an easy mark for a venal, social climbing, malignant narcissist.

From this perspective, comments such as William’s ’I’ve had my arm around my brother our whole lives’ take on new significance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "Use a ranked title given to you by a family you hate to produce a garbage book, then use a kid who can't even read, and whom you're meant to be protecting from the media, to promote it. One act of shameless greed at a time from a world class hypocrite. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

timemachinephantom

1624188638139.png

Have we all seen this already? Apologies if already posted. Just came across it on Tumblr.
ETA: Thanks for the new thread!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
#118 Two benches, but no throne

Can I just say thank you to this lovely group for making me laugh every single day! Just wish I had discover y’all months ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74